Joe and Kamala

I heard Joe and Kamala want to make it mandatory for everyone to wear masks at all times for the next three months, have contact tracing for everyone and make vaccinations mandatory for everyone. Their communist roots are showing already.
JUST heard this on TV, and the ass clown touted that it would SAVE 40,000 LIVES, which he repeated.

Yeah, well first off, how in the FUCK does he know it will SAVE 40,000 LIVES? Where in the HELL is PROOF of that? This JACKASS spews bull shit as naturally as Kamala spreads her legs for a promotion.

But I do believe this is really going to turn people off. If Trump tried to MANDATE that EVERYONE MUST wear a mask for THREE MONTHS, the nation would erupt, and I don't think Americans will feel any different about the old senile hairy legged hair sniffer thinking he'll do it either.
Trump the pussy-grabber and sexual predator is destroying our democracy with his divisive antics, and I would say that he spreads their legs for them whether they like it or not. I heard the asshole say that there would be no virus to speak of in our country because he closed the borders (lie). I don't think that Biden knows how many lives masks would save, but Fauci does know. Trump regurgitates falsehoods every day and you don't seem to care. Oh well
Oh waah waah waah Trump this and Trump that you whiners complain and cry and cant stand that he won......then trot out Sniff and Suck as the answers to all the problems. What a bunch of goofballs you libbers are
The usual comment from the uninformed Trump supporters. They can't tell a truth from a lie, so they deflect.
Kamala believes in slaves. Its in her blood.
Ya don't like them black people, eh?

Jo's Ho Kamala Harris Helped Bail Out Two Murder Suspects And Twice-Convicted Sex Offender
1598927617100.png
This is the first thing Vice President Pence should ask her about when they debate...

She gave them the Dem Rioters Pass.

Kamala Harris

@KamalaHarris

If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund (MFF) to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.

According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder
, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.

Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,000 in cash for his release.

Jo's Ho, Kamala Harris was so eager to be on the rioters’ team that she literally raised money for them in the hopes that they could be released and foster further mayhem.

That on its own would be bad enough. But the fact that she is now attempting to pretend she was against all of this violence, and looting, and arson, and destruction from the get go is an insulting joke. Did Harris really think that peaceful protesters obeying the rules were the ones arrested in Minneapolis? Of course she didn’t. She just assumed that justifying the unrest would help Democrats’ political chances. Now that this has been shown to be false, she is trying to change her position. It’s way too late for that.

Now, Harris has to own this - which is the first thing Vice President Pence should ask her about when they debate.

It's the Harris Biden ticket now. All those people who didn't vote for President Harris before will have a second chance not to vote for her.

Biden and kamala will reform the justice system

Spread it far n wide ..
It will send Progressives into nutzo land

Its kinda nice to see scumbag lucid ..i don't know why lol
All they are going to do is legalize the things they've been doing.

4be249cd6b6a.jpg

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

She was a rogue prosecutor. She is a corrupt tool of the rich and powerful. She is without any principles.

As an opportunist she has adopted far left schemes that will wreck the economy.

What is the appeal? Is anyone really enthusiastic about a venal, authoritarian politician like Kamala Harris?

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

She was a rogue prosecutor. She is a corrupt tool of the rich and powerful. She is without any principles.

What is the appeal? Is anyone really enthusiastic about a venal, authoritarian politician like Kamala Harris?

Get real. Look at you had in trump--a grifter, had advisors who told him what he wanted to hear rather than what he needed to hear, an autocrat wannabe, and a liar about everything- No golf, deficit at 0 in 8 years, knows more than the generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico will pay for the wall, as divisive as they come creating the hate that his minions have expressed, supports white nationalism, attacked our democratic institutions, demanding loyalty only to him and not the American people, denigrating his opposition including the medical community, denied that the virus was a threat. It goes on and on. The sad part of all this is that he has a bunch of easy marks to foist his sickening behavior on.

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

Get real. Look at you had in trump--a grifter, had advisors who told him what he wanted to hear rather than what he needed to hear, an autocrat wannabe, and a liar about everything- No golf, deficit at 0 in 8 years, knows more than the generals, knows more about technology than anybody, Mexico will pay for the wall, as divisive as they come creating the hate that his minions have expressed, supports white nationalism, attacked our democratic institutions, demanding loyalty only to him and not the American people, denigrating his opposition including the medical community, denied that the virus was a threat. It goes on and on. The sad part of all this is that he has a bunch of easy marks to foist his sickening behavior on.

When you say “attacked our democratic institutions” do you mean Trump criticized the corporate media?

You should admit Biden is racist.

I heard Joe and Kamala want to make it mandatory for everyone to wear masks at all times for the next three months, have contact tracing for everyone and make vaccinations mandatory for everyone. Their communist roots are showing already.
He's to much of a coward to do that.
Most people are on to him being a bully and intimidator
He'll call up Mayors and threaten them

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

Oooh some poor whiny libber needs a Midol.

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

When you say “attacked our democratic institutions” do you mean Trump criticized the corporate media?

No, if I had meant that, I would have said that. Trump attacked our institutions by firing those who did not swear allegiance to him and threatening to arrest some of them. Biden is a racist? Where did you come up with that witticism?

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

No, if I had meant that, I would have said that. Trump attacked our institutions by firing those who did not swear allegiance to him and threatening to arrest some of them. Biden is a racist? Where did you come up with that witticism?

The President is a threat to all the lifer politicians getting rich off the public, and he has a right to hire and fire anyone he wants to. As for Diaper Joe, don't you watch any of his clips?

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

The President is a threat to all the lifer politicians getting rich off the public, and he has a right to hire and fire anyone he wants to. As for Diaper Joe, don't you watch any of his clips?

The right to fire doesn't mean that you arbitrarily do just that when there are brilliant minds at your disposal who you don't agree with.
Trump doesn't know what he doesn't know and thinks he knows everything. Ronald Reagan knew what he didn't know and brought into his inner circle the best and the brightest to advise him. He did not allow his ego to get in the way of his brains.
The biggest threat is trump, who uses his office to increase his wealth at the expense of the public.
I have heard Vice President Biden speak and he makes a hell of a lot more sense than does trump, who rarely
makes any sense at all but does sound good doing it.

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

The right to fire doesn't mean that you arbitrarily do just that when there are brilliant minds at your disposal who you don't agree with.
Trump doesn't know what he doesn't know and thinks he knows everything. Ronald Reagan knew what he didn't know and brought into his inner circle the best and the brightest to advise him. He did not allow his ego to get in the way of his brains.
The biggest threat is trump, who uses his office to increase his wealth at the expense of the public.
I have heard Vice President Biden speak and he makes a hell of a lot more sense than does trump, who rarely

It means you do whatever it takes to get the job done and get rid of the lifer moochers and suckups and hire people who are on the page with you. Biden has been in politics 50 years and the only thing accomplished is making himself a billionaire. You libbers aren't very smart are you??

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

You mean civil servants should not be held accountable to elected officials? When did Trump threaten to arrest someone who did not swear allegiance to him?

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

It means you do whatever it takes to get the job done and get rid of the lifer moochers and suckups and hire people who are on the page with you. Biden has been in politics 50 years and the only thing accomplished is making himself a billionaire. You libbers aren't very smart are you??

Biden is a bufoon who never makes any sense goofball.

Spread it far n wide ..

What was Biden thinking?

Biden is a bufoon who never makes any sense goofball.

Of course, of course

Forum List

Back