Jo Jorgensen for President

dblack is WAY more pro-Biden than Trump. You should be glad if he votes for Jo

Back for more? I'm not pro-Biden at all and you know it. You're just pissy because I won't vote for Trump. Too bad.

....and every time I challenge you to prove your lies, you run and hide. So, get along.

What lie?

The lie you always spout: that I'm a Biden supporter. You can't find a single quote of me expressing ANY support for Biden. Yet you keep making the claim. Just because I don't support your guy either. Kinda pathetic.

But at the same time you're endlessly saying that I'm crawling up Trump's butt and that all Trump supporters are while voting for Biden is fine if you just don't like Trump.

Can't take it? Don't dish it out

I'm voting for Jo!

I'm voting Republican pretty much down the ticket because I think it's going to be a blue landslide, and that's not a good thing

Bourbon may not be the answer, but it does make you forget the question!

Back for more? I'm not pro-Biden at all and you know it. You're just pissy because I won't vote for Trump. Too bad.

....and every time I challenge you to prove your lies, you run and hide. So, get along.

What lie?

The lie you always spout: that I'm a Biden supporter. You can't find a single quote of me expressing ANY support for Biden. Yet you keep making the claim. Just because I don't support your guy either. Kinda pathetic.

But at the same time you're endlessly saying that I'm crawling up Trump's butt and that all Trump supporters are while voting for Biden is fine if you just don't like Trump.

Quote it or shut the fuck up. I never said that. Go lie to someone who might believe your childish horseshit.

What lie?

Quote it or shut the fuck up. I never said that. Go lie to someone who might believe your childish horseshit.

You want me to quote you not saying about Biden or his supporters what you constantly say about Trump and his supporters. Of course you do. What you can't show is any of the vitriolic hatred of Biden or Biden supporters that you constantly have for Trump and Trump supporters

What lie?

You want me to quote you not saying about Biden or his supporters what you constantly say about Trump and his supporters. Of course you do. What you can't show is any of the vitriolic hatred of Biden or Biden supporters that you constantly have for Trump and Trump supporters

I don't hate Biden, or his supporters. You're right about that. I oppose everything they want to do with government and I argue against it vehemently (I know you've seen this because you been in some of the threads where I'm doing exactly that), but I don't waste hatred on him. He doesn't pretend to want any of the things I want from government - so he's a non-factor. Trump, on the other hand, throws around words like liberty and freedom - and the idiot fuck doesn't have a clue what they mean or why they are important. Despite his rhetoric, and the pathetic excuse making of his followers, he's every bit the enemy of liberty that Biden is. And, he's a puffed up douchebag.

Your mistake is assuming that because I hate Trump, I'm a Biden supporter. An assumption that isn't supported by any of my posts. Except the fake ones in your mind.

Last edited:

I have never voted for a third party candidate. I was a straight Republican ticket kind of guy. All or nothing.

Since the GOP veered way, way off track from it's principles more than a decade ago, I have stopped voting on the national level since 2006.

Yet I have refused to vote third party in all this time. The reason being that the third parties are all whackadoos.

Well, the Republican party has somehow managed to become the whackiest of all whackadoos, and they are starting to make the Libertarian Party look good.

That's how badly our country has fallen, folks. Libertarians are starting to look like the sane people in the room.

Now, as a die hard Reagan Republican who has been active in politics since the age of 15, I have rubbed elbows with many a Libertarian at various conventions and conferences and whatnot. If you attend a conservative function, there are always Libertarians there.

I am not going to far as to register as a Libertarian. As I have said for many years, I would be a Libertarian except for the fact I have common sense. :tongue:

However, there are certain principles with which I and Libertarians are aligned. More on that in my succeeding posts.
Stop doing drugs bro

What lie?

I don't hate Biden, or his supporters. You're right about that. I oppose everything they want to do with government and I argue against it vehemently (I know you've seen this because you been in some of the threads where I'm doing exactly that), but I don't waste hatred on him. He doesn't pretend to want any of the things I want from government - so he's a non-factor. Trump, on the other hand, throws around words like liberty and freedom - and the idiot fuck doesn't have a clue what they mean or why they are important. Despite his rhetoric, and the pathetic excuse making of his followers, he's every bit the enemy of liberty that Biden is. And, he's a puffed up douchebag.

Your mistake is assuming that because I hate Trump, I'm a Biden supporter. An assumption that isn't supported by any of my posts. Except the fake ones in your mind.

I like how you always pretend it's just me, LOL

What lie?

Fair enough. There are others, on both "sides", who make the same mistake. But none are as doggedly persistent as you. :)

Last edited:

What lie?

Fair enough. There are others, on both "sides", who make the same mistake. But they're not as doggedly persistent as you. :)

I just react to what you post

What lie?

Fair enough. There are others, on both "sides", who make the same mistake. But they're not as doggedly persistent as you. :)

No, you react to a very embellished version of what I post that doesn't reflect reality. I criticize Trump and you hear it as an endorsement of Biden. Not all of us are living in a binary political world. Most are, granted, and that's why our country is going down the shitter. But It's possible to reject both parties.

I don't automatically reject Democrats and Republicans - I try to hear them out. I'll even admit when there are proposals from each "side" that I agree with, and I try to acknowledge those when I can: I'm willing to give Trump props for not catering to the usual interventionist wars. And I like that Biden is proposing a "pathway to citizenship". But beyond that, both candidates are unacceptable. Both will do, and have done, lasting harm to our country.

What lie?

No, you react to a very embellished version of what I post that doesn't reflect reality. I criticize Trump and you hear it as an endorsement of Biden. Not all of us are living in a binary political world. Most are, granted, and that's why our country is going down the shitter. But It's possible to reject both parties.

I don't automatically reject Democrats and Republicans - I try to hear them out. I'll even admit when there are proposals from each "side" that I agree with, and I try to acknowledge those when I can: I'm willing to give Trump props for not catering to the usual interventionist wars. And I like that Biden is proposing a "pathway to citizenship". But beyond that, both candidates are unacceptable. Both will do, and have done, lasting harm to our country.

dblack: Trump is a racist! Trump is the worst American ever! Trump blah blat! Trump's supporters are crawling up his ass, they love and worship him!

dblack: Biden? What about him?

That's what I react to. Not just me

What lie?

dblack: Trump is a racist! Trump is the worst American ever! Trump blah blat! Trump's supporters are crawling up his ass, they love and worship him!

Yes. Those aren't actually quotes. That's the "embellishment" I'm talking about. You're making up your own realty.

Last edited:

I have never voted for a third party candidate. I was a straight Republican ticket kind of guy. All or nothing.

Since the GOP veered way, way off track from it's principles more than a decade ago, I have stopped voting on the national level since 2006.

Yet I have refused to vote third party in all this time. The reason being that the third parties are all whackadoos.

Well, the Republican party has somehow managed to become the whackiest of all whackadoos, and they are starting to make the Libertarian Party look good.

That's how badly our country has fallen, folks. Libertarians are starting to look like the sane people in the room.

Now, as a die hard Reagan Republican who has been active in politics since the age of 15, I have rubbed elbows with many a Libertarian at various conventions and conferences and whatnot. If you attend a conservative function, there are always Libertarians there.

I am not going to far as to register as a Libertarian. As I have said for many years, I would be a Libertarian except for the fact I have common sense. :tongue:

However, there are certain principles with which I and Libertarians are aligned. More on that in my succeeding posts.
Bump.

What lie?

Yes. Those aren't actually quotes. That's the "embellishment" I'm talking about. You're making up your own realty.

Nope, pretty damn close. No embellishment.

It's your lack of fear of Marxists that's unbelievable for a "libertarian." Unbelievable as in there's something wrong there

Prove it. Post real quotes that have me saying "Biden, what about him?". You won't, because you can't, because they don't exist. This is where you always fold.

It's your lack of fear of Marxists that's unbelievable for a "libertarian." Unbelievable as in there's something wrong there

Do you swallow hard when you say that? Because I know you know better.

Here's what I think is going on here. You've sold out to Trump because you can't see past the lesser-of-two-evils horseshit. And it gnaws at you that I haven't. And it bugs you that much more because I argue against Marxism more vociferously, more consistently, and more effectively, than you do - than any Trumpsters do.

Prove it. Post real quotes that have me saying "Biden, what about him?". You won't, because you can't, because they don't exist. This is where you always fold.

Do you swallow hard when you say that? Because I know you know better.

Here's what I think is going on here. You've sold out to Trump because you can't see past the lesser-of-two-evils horseshit. And it gnaws at you that I haven't. And it bugs you that much more because I argue against Marxism more vociferously, more consistently, and more effectively, than you do - than any Trumpsters do.

Here's an interesting site!

Stop doing drugs bro
I don't do drugs, but I believe they should be legalized.

The number one threat to America is our national debt. Trump doubled the deficit in his first two years. Biden is a Democrat and will continue running trillion dollar deficits.

I therefore cannot in good conscience vote for either party. While I don't agree with much of the Libertarian platform, they at least are real deficit hawks. They don't compromise on that and I respect that.

Forum List

Back