Jo Jorgensen for President

If Libertarians had not foolishly and recklessly nominated a candidate but had supported Trump, Trump would have won Wisconsin, Nevada, and Michigan, and would be in a commanding position to win the election. Instead, thanks to destructive, puritanical Libertarians, we just might end up with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Libertarians would rather vote for someone who will give them 100% of what they want but who has no chance of winning, even if they know that by doing this they are increasing the chances that they will end up with someone who will give them 0% of what they want. They would rather torpedo the guy who will give them at least 40% of what they want in the name of staying "true" to their "principles."

Maybe Republicans could have given a crap about what we think is relevant rather than demanding we succumb to you. Ya think?

Here's an interesting factoid for you. The founding fathers were far more libertarian than Republican ....

Yup. And were very comfortable with degrees of human exploitation among the most egregious in our shared history.

Which is generally my problem with libertarianism as a concept.

Let's get real (at least a little bit) though, if Trump had won you'd be blaming Libertarians, amirite?
LOL

Your votes are useless..........you never win anything........hardly worth the by your leave on that.
:thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:
triggered........lol............when have you voted for someone who actually won.........lol

You are desperate to say we are important too.........lmao.........you win nothing.......same thing we tell the guy at work...........he's a good guy.....but admits he hasn't voted for anyone who won...
:thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:
lmao...........your responses are broken again..........Truth hurts doesn't it.........

It's gonna be ok.

LOL

You think that I need that from you ............you must think i'm a dingat liberal or LIBERTARIAN or something..............not gonna happen...........Heard your candidate got maybe 3 % in some places.....only because some people felt sorry for him....lol

The price for Republicans to attract more libertarians would be simply to actually do your words and fight for actually smaller government. Republicans aren't interested in that deal.

That's fine, but what's your confusion then when we don't vote for you?

If Libertarians had not foolishly and recklessly nominated a candidate but had supported Trump, Trump would have won Wisconsin, Nevada, and Michigan, and would be in a commanding position to win the election. Instead, thanks to destructive, puritanical Libertarians, we just might end up with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Libertarians would rather vote for someone who will give them 100% of what they want but who has no chance of winning, even if they know that by doing this they are increasing the chances that they will end up with someone who will give them 0% of what they want. They would rather torpedo the guy who will give them at least 40% of what they want in the name of staying "true" to their "principles."

Maybe Republicans could have given a crap about what we think is relevant rather than demanding we succumb to you. Ya think?

Here's an interesting factoid for you. The founding fathers were far more libertarian than Republican ....

Yup. And were very comfortable with degrees of human exploitation among the most egregious in our shared history.

Let's get real (at least a little bit) though, if Trump had won you'd be blaming Libertarians, amirite?
LOL

Your votes are useless..........you never win anything........hardly worth the by your leave on that.
triggered........lol............when have you voted for someone who actually won.........lol

You are desperate to say we are important too.........lmao.........you win nothing.......same thing we tell the guy at work...........he's a good guy.....but admits he hasn't voted for anyone who won...
lmao...........your responses are broken again..........Truth hurts doesn't it.........

It's gonna be ok.

LOL

You think that I need that from you ............you must think i'm a dingat liberal or LIBERTARIAN or something..............not gonna happen...........Heard your candidate got maybe 3 % in some places.....only because some people felt sorry for him....lol

it's a proven fact that 95% of people are followers like you.

The other 5% can think for themselves

LOL

It's gonna be ok.

LOL

I'm actually serious. Dumping Trump, and keeping the Senate, is be the best case outcome for the Republican party.

I actually have been thinking the same thing.

Even without your TDS, if Trump had won, then Republicans probably would have been trounced in the midterms and voters would have had Republican fatigue in four years for a Democrat DC. This way, Republicans likely flip the House in the midterms and have a chance to take the White House back in four years as the House is so close and the President's party typically loses seats.

Yes, keeping the Senate is key though to minimize the damage the rabid left can do.

Here's the problem with this plan. Republicans have to pick a good candidate in four years. Something they are NOT good at. Dole, McCain, W, HW, Romney? Shudder

The 'left' half of the duopoly threw a pitiful candidate into the ring reasoning that everyone realized Trump was such a poor President that anyone could win against him. That it is so close is testimony to their poor judgement. It is fearful to imagine what will be thrown at us next time by the two sides that rule our government. Hopefully there is a 'God' that will look over us while we navigate with Trump or Harris (and Biden, if he does serve a while). May that same 'God' save us from the next time.

If Trump had won, I'd credit his victory to those folks that voted for him. Not the folks that didn't.

The election isn’t over first of all. Second of all if Trump loses its because he was a horrible candidate. This election was a referendum on him. Libertarian voters are irrelevant and will always be irrelevant.
If we're so irrelevant, why do so many people whine about how we vote?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Even without your TDS, if Trump had won, then Republicans probably would have been trounced in the midterms and voters would have had Republican fatigue in four years for a Democrat DC.

That's exactly the source of my "TDS". If Republicans allow Trump to drag them further down his populist shithole, we're going to end up with single party rule - the authoritarian Dems wet dream.

It's real simply folks. If your party wants libertarian votes, you gotta do libertarian stuff. Otherwise, you're just whining.

LOL

It's gonna be ok.

LOL

The price for Republicans to attract more libertarians would be simply to actually do your words and fight for actually smaller government. Republicans aren't interested in that deal.

Yawn..........voting for someone who can't win changes NOTHING........doesn't mean we don't agree with a lot of what you say.........to the contrary .......I agree with much of going back to the founding fathers interpretation of the constitution.

But you must play the cards you are dealt........imaginary cards for the REALITY do nothing for America.

Even without your TDS, if Trump had won, then Republicans probably would have been trounced in the midterms and voters would have had Republican fatigue in four years for a Democrat DC.

That's exactly the source of my "TDS". If Republicans allow Trump to drag them further down his populist shithole, we're going to end up with single party rule - the authoritarian Dems wet dream.
You are an idiot........the Dems via illegal immigration are doing that already.........The Dems destroy their own states then people flee only to vote Dem again.......

They have been doing this for decades.......to gain power in other states.....Oregon was turned blue from people fleeing Cali.......Seattle........Nevada..........Arizona......Florida.........

This is no accident......and your whining about how we are the problem when you sit on the sidelines voting for someone who can't win ......fixes NOTHING..........You ARE USELESS.

It's real simply folks. If your party wants libertarian votes, you gotta do libertarian stuff. Otherwise, you're just whining.
Extortion doesn't suit you.........you can beg to others for recognition....I simply don't care........

I just ignore USELESS PEOPLE......like you...........don't worry......should Biden pull off the steal of the election via the Mail in Virus .......I will leave this place for a year........as a bet with Dr. Grump........as I HONOR MY WORD..........

Dems.............have no ethics..........No morals........and no honor.....when you vote for someone who can't win.......you do NOTHING TO STOP THAT....

soooo..........go play in traffic........I don't care.

We actually stand for what you claim you do most of the time. Smaller government.

I left the Republican party twenty years ago when I realized how utterly useless Republicans were about actually doing it.
And yet the Tea Party managed to get rid of some Rino's for a time.....who tried to get rid of establishment assholes.....only to be hijacked by the GOP.

The establishment is the problem.........career politicians are the problem............but you can't just wipe them off the face of the earth with scorched earth policies without handing the country over to the left.

Given the illegal aliens and their numbers.......it's over already.......to peacefully resolve this.

Extortion doesn't suit you.........you can beg to others for recognition....I simply don't care........

I just ignore USELESS PEOPLE......like you...........don't worry......should Biden pull off the steal of the election via the Mail in Virus .......I will leave this place for a year........as a bet with Dr. Grump........as I HONOR MY WORD..........

Dems.............have no ethics..........No morals........and no honor.....when you vote for someone who can't win.......you do NOTHING TO STOP THAT....

Excellent. So will you quit whining about it?

If you really don't care, if our votes really don't matter - why does it bother you?

Excellent. So will you quit whining about it?

If you really don't care, if our votes really don't matter - why does it bother you?
Yawn.........I'm calling you out for your whining..........and stating straight up your vote is USELESS.....

Do you need a hanky for the nose bleed section.........oh well.........maybe you can actually see the game.

One votes and one's candidate either wins or not. Voting is voting. Why would anyone vote for someone they don't trust?

LOL

It's gonna be ok.

LOL

Yawn..........voting for someone who can't win changes NOTHING........doesn't mean we don't agree with a lot of what you say.........to the contrary .......I agree with much of going back to the founding fathers interpretation of the constitution.

But you must play the cards you are dealt........imaginary cards for the REALITY do nothing for America.

Yawn. Telling me to vote for you for what you say when you don't do it is lameo. Pass

Forum List

Back