Jimmy Kimmel Is a Liar

Jimmy Kimmel is an entertainer ... he's reading a script ...

Remember when late-night hosts used to be funny? Carson used to give it to both sides, but never in a nasty way. Letterman was funny in the old days until he turned into this nasty snarky hateful leftwing drool. But Kimmel is the worst. He will not be remembered.

It's ok
jimmy is a democrat
jimmykimmelisaracistasshole.jpg

I’m a Democrat
So is my husband
Both of my sons
And their wives

My BFF is an Evangelical Christian
Who voted for Trump

I’ve known her since 1981

We simply don’t discuss politics
I’m a staunch anti-democrat because of policy and my unique perspective that exposes the wrongs with those democrat policies. As an artist, almost all of my friends and colleagues are staunch democrats who lack my perspective. When they found out I supported trump, they ditched me on FB. Incredible intolerance from the self-alleging tolerant.

I’m a staunch anti-democrat because of policy and my unique perspective that exposes the wrongs with those democrat policies. As an artist, almost all of my friends and colleagues are staunch democrats who lack my perspective. When they found out I supported trump, they ditched me on FB. Incredible intolerance from the self-alleging tolerant.
The Democrats cannot win by accomplishing anything, so they try and destroy their opposition with accusations and censorship.

An ARTIST?
What do you supposedly CREATE?

Forum List

Back