Kimmel says he will retire

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Jimmy Kimmel hinted his late-night talk show will come to an end after his contract expires in 2025.

“I think this is my final contract. I hate to even say it, because everyone’s laughing at me now — each time I think that, and then it turns out to be not the case. I still have a little more than two years left on my contract, and that seems pretty good. That seems like enough,” Kimmel told the Los Angeles Times in a story published Tuesday.

Comment:
When Kimmel first started, I tried to watch him, but he's not a good TV host or a funny comedian.
But then he started with that dumb liberal hate mongering.
He is unwatchable.
His comedy is full of Left-Wing hate.
Good reddens.
ABC is a platform for Left Wing hate, so they will replace Kimmel with another asshole.

200.gif

I would do the same. He has enough money and with that being the case I would be off doing whatever I wanted on my own schedule.

Jimmy Kimmel hinted his late-night talk show will come to an end after his contract expires in 2025.

“I think this is my final contract. I hate to even say it, because everyone’s laughing at me now — each time I think that, and then it turns out to be not the case. I still have a little more than two years left on my contract, and that seems pretty good. That seems like enough,” Kimmel told the Los Angeles Times in a story published Tuesday.

Comment:
When Kimmel first started, I tried to watch him, but he's not a good TV host or a funny comedian.
He is unwatchable.
Good reddens.
ABC is a platform for Left Wing hate, so they will replace Kimmel with another asshole.
Check out The Man Show he and Adam Corolla did back about 20 years ago. It was rude, crude, unwoke and hilarious. Then Kimmel kissed the Woke ring and as we all know, that is the end of humor or comedy.

Comment:
He is unwatchable.
Good reddens.
Good plan, if that is his plan. He will be 57, with net worth north of $50 Million. I was only 3 years older, with less than 1/50th. Best move, I ever made. If that's his choice, I wish him well as one of the WINNERS!

Comment:
He is unwatchable.
Good reddens.
Who is Jimmy Kimmel?

Comment:
He is unwatchable.
Good reddens.
He will be missed

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Comment:
He is unwatchable.
Good reddens.
He's not even any good at telling the "jokes" on the cue cards .... Zero comedic timing.

Forum List

Back