Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

How did yours turn out?

They're busy raising their own kids. Their major concern at this stage, is that their children turn out to be good people who are kind to others. They have no concerns about school shootings. We don't have "active shooter drills" in kindergarden. My oldest moved her family to the country for a quieter life. Her sister is looking to do the same. No one worries whether their kids will be gay or straight.

Recently we had Truth and Reconciliation Day in Canada. Two of my youngest grandkids told me about the native children who were abused and died in the schools. They felt awful for those children. We all do. We want to make sure that nothing like happens again, and because our children are learning the truth about the past, we'll all make sure it doesn't.

Americans keep denying the past, covering up and hiding it, and now, you're repeating all the mistakes of the 50's, 60's and 70's. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. One in ten teenage girls reports being sexually assault in the past year, and you're worried about Drag Queen Story Hour.

You have an epidemic of sex abuse of young women, and you're worried about gay grooming.

Last edited:
It’s not a cult. You guys just fundamentally have no idea what’s going on and your conservatives media has no interest in helping you guys be well informed.

We are the most informed.
We couldn't escape the The Democrat Media Bubble Cult information flow if we tried.
Plus we are allowed to gather information from non Cult approved sources.

We are the most informed.
We couldn't escape the The Democrat Media Bubble Cult information flow if we tried.
Plus we are allowed to gather information from non Cult approved sources.
Not in the least.

Your conservative media plays on your own vanity and ego to convince you that you’re so smart for believing their narrative.

You’ve been trained to discount any information from actual journalists unless it’s been filtered through their own distortions. Meanwhile you accept information from people with zero commitment to journalistic integrity because it’s convenient.

Your distorted world view constantly smashes into reality. It leads to a lot of anger and an ever expanding conspiracy to hide the fundamental flaws.

They're busy raising their own kids. Their major concern at this stage, is that their children turn out to be good people who are kind to others. They have no concerns about school shootings. We don't have "active shooter drills" in kindergarden. My oldest moved her family to the country for a quieter life. Her sister is looking to do the same. No one worries whether their kids will be gay or straight.

Recently we had Truth and Reconciliation Day in Canada. Two of my youngest grandkids told me about the native children who were abused and died in the schools. They felt awful for those children. We all do. We want to make sure that nothing like happens again, and because our children are learning the truth about the past, we'll all make sure it doesn't.

Americans keep denying the past, covering up and hiding it, and now, you're repeating all the mistakes of the 50's, 60's and 70's. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. One in ten teenage girls reports being sexually assault in the past year, and you're worried about Drag Queen Story Hour.

You have an epidemic of sex abuse of young women, and you're worried about gay grooming.

So you are proof that a child can have a chance in life with a moron for a parent.

Not in the least.

Your conservative media plays on your own vanity and ego to convince you that you’re so smart for believing their narrative.

You’ve been trained to discount any information from actual journalists unless it’s been filtered through their own distortions. Meanwhile you accept information from people with zero commitment to journalistic integrity because it’s convenient.

Your distorted world view constantly smashes into reality. It leads to a lot of anger and an ever expanding conspiracy to hide the fundamental flaws.

Sounds like liberals and NPR.

Sounds like liberals and NPR.
Does it? I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh a lot back in the day. He was always praising himself first and then his audience for having the wisdom to trust him and only him.

Conservatives love congratulating themselves on how smart they are.

I never hear anything like that from NPR.

Does it? I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh a lot back in the day. He was always praising himself first and then his audience for having the wisdom to trust him and only him.

Maybe it's MSNBC and CNN?

Not in the least.

Nope

Dittos

what trump tax cuts for the ultra wealthy?

The FlatTax proposed would do away with all other federal taxes, therein lifting the tax burden on the working class, and spread the tax burden even on dembot losers that don't work

Not unless you eliminate all the write offs most Americans do not qualify for. In which case you will be putting a bigger tax burden on the middle class and poor.

Forum List

Back