Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

Says the windmill!
See what I mean, alpo?

You’ve got nothing. And it shows.

I had previously taken the liberty of restoring you — after having placed you in the Phantom Zone.

But you’re such a one (off key) note of stupid, I’m dumping your worthless ass back into the Ignore void.

Rust in pieces, you shit muncher. 🖕

Fox2fWGXoAMIckM

what trump tax cuts for the ultra wealthy?

The FlatTax proposed would do away with all other federal taxes, therein lifting the tax burden on the working class, and spread the tax burden even on dembot losers that don't work

See what I mean, alpo?

You’ve got nothing. And it shows.

I had previously taken the liberty of restoring you — after having placed you in the Phantom Zone.

But you’re such a one (off key) note of stupid, I’m dumping your worthless ass back into the Ignore void.

Rust in pieces, you shit muncher. 🖕

Lotsa dead birds around you, oh and the cancer.

Public schools do that every day.

Not so much here in Chicago.

Test data released by the Illinois State Board of Education once again shows the Chicago Public Schools system has not prepared students to meet proficiency in core subjects.

Nearly 80% of Chicago Public Schools students cannot read at grade level. Just 15% met proficiency in math.

Not so much here in Chicago.

Test data released by the Illinois State Board of Education once again shows the Chicago Public Schools system has not prepared students to meet proficiency in core subjects.

Nearly 80% of Chicago Public Schools students cannot read at grade level. Just 15% met proficiency in math.
Public schools can't change the poverty level. family structure or violence faced every day by guns/crime by it's students.

Queer propaganda?

Oh, you mean tolerance of people that are different than straight white fuckups.
why is teaching about queers a schools responsibility? let's see the charter. show the curriculum.

why so many dying because of violence in Chicago if we all understand queers? Tie them together for us.

Teaching about?

Ah, you mean tolerance of people that are different than straight white fuckups.
Who gave them that authority away from parents? When did this start? And, when was that considered more important than school?

What’s their degree? And from where?

Who gave them that authority away from parents? When did this start? And, when was that considered more important than school?

What’s their degree? And from where?
If those intolerant parents want to hide their children from society, they can keep them at home.

Forum List

Back