Jim Jordan's Twitter Hearing Backfires Spectacularly

If you do not get rid of the write offs the amount of money taxed is reduced. Same as now but benefitting the wealthy even more because they keep the write offs AND lower their tax %.
what write offs are you talking about? there are no write offs when you have a flat sales tax.

what write offs are you talking about? there are no write offs when you have a flat sales tax.

There are write offs in the current system. If you replace the tax brackets with just a flat tax but do NOT get rid of the write offs you have placed more of the burden on the poor and middle class. You have also lowered the tax liability of the wealthy even more.

There are write offs in the current system. If you replace the tax brackets with just a flat tax but do NOT get rid of the write offs you have placed more of the burden on the poor and middle class. You have also lowered the tax liability of the wealthy even more.
we aren't talking about thre current system, we are talking about the proposed new tax, undoing the current system

The proposal would be a federal sales tax, no tax brackets, taxing would be based solely on what you purchase.

we aren't talking about thre current system, we are talking about the proposed new tax, undoing the current system

The proposal would be a federal sales tax, no tax brackets, taxing would be based solely on what you purchase.

A flat tax rate is NOT the same as a federal sales tax. Not in the same universe.

'Backfires'?!

1676679754471.png

House has been quiet for weeks now. Almost like they are literally doing nothing. Oh yea .. they are working hard on a three week vacation.

are you really retweeting post from a chinese communist spy? wow
There's no way this asshole could have even watched the video of Swalwell humiliating Gym Jordan before he posted this lying comment.

Rep. Raskin is undergoing treatment for cancer.

So what?

He's still a retarded leftard.

There simply is no limit to the depths you will sink to. Republicans call themselves the "Party of Christianity", and yet you've attacked and mocked Paul Pelosi, who was nearly murdered and is still recovering. John Futterman who had a stroke, and now Jamie Raskin who has cancer.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?????

lol

I told you, I don't give a fuck about elected morons.

I care about => MY CHILDREN <=

And I want YOU to care about my children.

More than you care about any lying thieving elected morons.

So what?

He's still a retarded leftard.

lol

I told you, I don't give a fuck about elected morons.

I care about => MY CHILDREN <=

And I want YOU to care about my children.

More than you care about any lying thieving elected morons.

If you cared about your children, you would never vote Republican. No one in their right mind would ever vote for Donald Trump, and no sane reasonable person would vote for this Republcan Party.

Republicans have destroyed your country over the past 40 years, and you're still voting for them. Calling the Democrats "evil". The USA used to lead the world. Now, you're so far behind the rest of us, that it will take generations for you to catch up in infrastructure, education, and investment in your people.

You're so busy making sure minorities don't take over, that you're willing to see your nation destroyed to make sure it doesn't happen.

Forum List

Back