Jill Stein VS Chris Wallace Today,Fox News Sunday.Why Can't She Just Answer The Questions Dammit !!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :bang3: :banghead: God, have you ever seen such cow manure coming out of someone who only got 42 votes in the Presidential Election? Chris really hammered her on her reasons for the recounts, threw the facts at her about the history of recounts, and she wanders off to left field telling us what she assumes happened in the 2016 election where Donald Trump embarrassed Hillary in a Reagan Like Lansdlide.
At some point during the discussion, Wallace asked Stienburger "How Many Votes Did You Get Miss Stien"? well, I think he asked her three times and she refused to answer!
:cow:
Well, for those of you who saw the epic battle where Chris Wallace ate Miss Stein for lunch, how did you think it went? Did she come off as total liberal jackass?
:itsok:

Oh I think she got what she wanted..which was $$$

• Banned
Stien was trying to get her point across that the american people just want to make sure that we had a fair election, then chris asked her something pertaining where she got the facts on that, then Chris pounded away that Donald Trump got over 62 Million votes,,,and I guess shortly later he asked her how many votes she got,,lol

He was a loudmouth RW shytte. Our election system needed to be checked after all the Trump RIGGED talk and Putin's fingers all over the place. The E-Mail BULLSHYTTE wrecked the election. 75k weird votes in Detroit and he doesn't care? Nice propaganda outlet....

Oh I think she got what she wanted..which was $$$
in her next interview I am already visioning three men in white coats "Coming To Take Her Away" ha ha haha,,,,

She really is kind of nutty. It is disgusting to me what she has pulled. On a serious side...there are people that could use her help to survive with some of that money.

He was a loudmouth RW shytte. Our election system needed to be checked after all the Trump RIGGED talk and Putin's fingers all over the place. The E-Mail BULLSHYTTE wrecked the election. 75k weird votes in Detroit and he doesn't care? Nice propaganda outlet....

Aaaand...

Still butthurt... who isn't enjoying this?

Aaaand...

The GOP mindlessly obstructed/bitched out/lied about Obama even on their own ideas for EIGHT YEARS and you dupes dare to talk about that? lol.

Of course, half you dupes think Obama got all he wanted....unbelievable...

Aaaand...

The GOP mindlessly obstructed/bitched out/lied about Obama even on their own ideas for EIGHT YEARS and you dupes dare to talk about that? lol.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Trump is the president... come January... are you aware of this fact?

Aaaand...

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Trump is the president... come January... are you aware of this fact?
Yes, but irrelevant- can you dupes get past that? lol. And who knows what Putin did? Could you HEAR Stein say 75k weird no president vote ballots in Detroit, over his stupid insults? That was the worst Foxy interview I've seen with him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back