The real reason that there is a vote recount is that Hillary is scared of prison

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Jill Stein says she'll 'escalate' Pennsylvania recount case after earlier plans to drop it - CNNPolitics.com The fact is that the moment that Trump takes the oath of office he could have both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama arrested for espionage and treason. Obama would like to pardon Clinton and others but if he does he would be helping people accused of espionage and this is a crime punishable by not less than ten years in prison, which for Hillary is a DEATH SENTENCE.

So this recount is all about Hillary Clinton fighting for her life.

Tell the liars at CNN to not bother informing the people of this, because we already know.

Next doofus

Jill Stein says she'll 'escalate' Pennsylvania recount case after earlier plans to drop it - CNNPolitics.com The fact is that the moment that Trump takes the oath of office he could have both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama arrested for espionage and treason. Obama would like to pardon Clinton and others but if he does he would be helping people accused of espionage and this is a crime punishable by not less than ten years in prison, which for Hillary is a DEATH SENTENCE.

Tell the liars at CNN to not bother informing the people of this, because we already know.

Next doofus

my sense is that you OVERSTATE the motives of the recount----but not by much---
even JILL must realize that the recount is
futile------but it does serve to put "the other side" on the defensive and it is a "temporizing" tool. -----I kinda agree that it is a DEFENSIVE MOVE against further catastrophe

• Banned

Next doofus

futile------but it does serve to put "the other side" on the defensive and it is a "temporizing" tool. -----I kinda agree that it is a DEFENSIVE MOVE against further catastrophe
Jill is just a pawn in the recount, as she has been ordered to initiate the recount by Clinton, if she refused she would already be drinking with Vince Foster

Next doofus

Jill is just a pawn in the recount, as she has been ordered to initiate the recount by Clinton, if she refused she would already be drinking with Vince Foster

oh----that too

Forum List

Back