Jill Stein VS Chris Wallace Today,Fox News Sunday.Why Can't She Just Answer The Questions Dammit !!!

I think the real question stein wants answered by this recount is how in the hell did a mother fucking shitstain like trump manage to flip a fairly reliable blue state like Wisconsin. Especially in light of the news coverage leading up to the election. In the end, I don't think this recount will answer her questions.

If Dims could figure that out, they wouldn't have lost. The media didn't figure it out either. They just can't admit that America is tired of their shit. It's tired of open borders. It's tired of political correctness. It's tired of LGBQ and their constant whining. It's tired of no wage growth.
and who is this Jill Stein Character? I never heard of her. has she ever actually worked for a living? maybe been a mayor? governor? or even President of Austria {where everyone speaks Chekoslavakian}. she just comes off as a typical dumb bitch with no real edge-u-macation whenever I see her on TV! does she have any accomplishments?

I have no clue who stein is and had no interest in listening to her message. I predicted Hillary would lose three or four years ago if she ran again. And for a whole long list of reasons why. Most of them accurate.

Bernie was the dem party's best choice for a win. He was showing up at campaign stops to crowds of 20 and 30 thousand people during the primary's. Nobody ever mentioned crowd size during hillarys campaign stops.
Not accurate, very truthy after 25 years...The New BS GOP would have assassinated Bernie too...hippy commie etc

I think the real question stein wants answered by this recount is how in the hell did a mother fucking shitstain like trump manage to flip a fairly reliable blue state like Wisconsin. Especially in light of the news coverage leading up to the election. In the end, I don't think this recount will answer her questions.

If Dims could figure that out, they wouldn't have lost. The media didn't figure it out either. They just can't admit that America is tired of their shit. It's tired of open borders. It's tired of political correctness. It's tired of LGBQ and their constant whining. It's tired of no wage growth.
and who is this Jill Stein Character? I never heard of her. has she ever actually worked for a living? maybe been a mayor? governor? or even President of Austria {where everyone speaks Chekoslavakian}. she just comes off as a typical dumb bitch with no real edge-u-macation whenever I see her on TV! does she have any accomplishments?

I have no clue who stein is and had no interest in listening to her message. I predicted Hillary would lose three or four years ago if she ran again. And for a whole long list of reasons why. Most of them accurate.

Bernie was the dem party's best choice for a win. He was showing up at campaign stops to crowds of 20 and 30 thousand people during the primary's. Nobody ever mentioned crowd size during hillarys campaign stops.
Not accurate, very truthy after 25 years...The New BS GOP would have assassinated Bernie too...hippy commie etc

I disagree. As deeply flawed as Hillary was she beat trump black & blue in the popular vote. Even though a shitload of Bernie supporters stayed home on election. Had he run he would have gotten every vote Hillary got plus the votes Hillary didn't get. Thats a win my friend.

Hillary was pissed that she lost, then again, did she happen to notice that no one ever came to her rallies unless they had to be paid?

Hillary was pissed that she lost, then again, did she happen to notice that no one ever came to her rallies unless they had to be paid?

Even so she still beat trump black & blue in the popular vote. Couple a million or more the last I heard. In effect denying trump a mandate.

I disagree. As deeply flawed as Hillary was she beat trump black & blue in the popular vote. Even though a shitload of Bernie supporters stayed home on election. Had he run he would have gotten every vote Hillary got plus the votes Hillary didn't get. Thats a win my friend.
Maybe. I voted for him. And no e-mails or charity....

Did trump play you guys for a fool. Yeah. It's sure starting to look like it.
Go waste your time trying to convince fools who actually believe the shit the Lame Stream Media is spewing.

Last edited:

Even so she still beat trump black & blue in the popular vote. Couple a million or more the last I heard. In effect denying trump a mandate.
The electoral vote is what counts, douche bag. When are you morons going to get that through your thick skulls?

Did trump play you guys for a fool. Yeah. It's sure starting to look like it.
Go waste your time trying to convince fools who actually believe the shit the Lame Stream Media is spewing.
Such as?

The electoral vote is what counts, douche bag. When are you morons going to get that through your thick skulls?
right, and what would of been the vote total if u deduct California? Land of Illegal Aliens?

:argue: :bang3: :banghead: God, have you ever seen such cow manure coming out of someone who only got 42 votes in the Presidential Election? Chris really hammered her on her reasons for the recounts, threw the facts at her about the history of recounts, and she wanders off to left field telling us what she assumes happened in the 2016 election where Donald Trump embarrassed Hillary in a Reagan Like Lansdlide.
At some point during the discussion, Wallace asked Stienburger "How Many Votes Did You Get Miss Stien"? well, I think he asked her three times and she refused to answer!
:cow:
Well, for those of you who saw the epic battle where Chris Wallace ate Miss Stein for lunch, how did you think it went? Did she come off as total liberal jackass?
:itsok:

A total money grubbing jack ass is more like it.
She can't TOUCH IT!! Foxbots...Jill Stein presidential recount effort prompts money gusher | Daily Mail Online

um, but Trump is still winnin.

right, and what would of been the vote total if u deduct California? Land of Illegal Aliens?
no evidence any really vote, dupe. demand a recount if it worries you...

:argue: :bang3: :banghead: God, have you ever seen such cow manure coming out of someone who only got 42 votes in the Presidential Election? Chris really hammered her on her reasons for the recounts, threw the facts at her about the history of recounts, and she wanders off to left field telling us what she assumes happened in the 2016 election where Donald Trump embarrassed Hillary in a Reagan Like Lansdlide.
At some point during the discussion, Wallace asked Stienburger "How Many Votes Did You Get Miss Stien"? well, I think he asked her three times and she refused to answer!
Well, for those of you who saw the epic battle where Chris Wallace ate Miss Stein for lunch, how did you think it went? Did she come off as total liberal jackass?

A total money grubbing jack ass is more like it.
She can't TOUCH IT!! Foxbots...Jill Stein presidential recount effort prompts money gusher | Daily Mail Online

um, but Trump is still winnin.
and you're still duped...always wrong....Go TRUMP PARTY!

I think she got a coupon for a free meal at Ruby's Steak House.

and one of her excuses was,,,well, it's happened in other states? ..............yah? so?, then lets recount the votes in the states where there is hacking!!! but noo,,she just wants to count the votes in states where there is a 0.42% chance that Hillary actually won by 5000{isj} votes. How can there be hacking with paper ballots!!!
The American People are demanding this recount.
American People like the following:

1. Hillary
  2. Bill
  3. Huma
  4. Carlos Danger
  5. John Podesta
  6. Rosie O'Donnell
  7. Cher
  8. Aleic Baldwin
  9. Rahm Emanuel
  10. The Mainstream Media
  11. Seth McFarlane