Jill Stein VS Chris Wallace Today,Fox News Sunday.Why Can't She Just Answer The Questions Dammit !!!

And some people wonder why I hate liberals. Well get your nose in there and get a good long sniff of the rotted festering stench of liberals so you don't forget.

well she has to pay for all of her mortgages somehow!
I know it was hard to hear anything she was trying to say over his insults, but she can't touch any of that money. Hater dupes!!
She can't? It's a GoFundMe campaign with her listed as the beneficiary. She can spend it on anything she wants.
Fake news!!! lol
What "fake news" is that?
She can't use it for her benefit, AS SHE said if you could hear over the idiot...
Jill Stein presidential recount effort prompts money gusher | Daily Mail Online

What idiot. Or should I ask which. Really I asked YOU for my own personal benefit, because I wasn't sure on that. I really didn't need to name calling, ya know?

Was she looking to get tarred and feathered why did she go on his show in the first place? Just stupid? I suppose that may be the case.

Was she looking to get tarred and feathered why did she go on his show in the first place? Just stupid? I suppose that may be the case.
god, I dont see her very often, but the first time i saw her being interviewed by Bill O'Reilly, within 33.2 seconds, was,,,,huh? this dumb white bitch actually thinks she could be president? she sounded like a typical bitch at some fancy 3 star restaurant complaining about all her meals. and then would of demanded a full refund because she didnt like the steak after she ate it all.

god, I dont see her very often, but the first time i saw her being interviewed by Bill O'Reilly, within 33.2 seconds, was,,,,huh? this dumb white bitch actually thinks she could be president? she sounded like a typical bitch at some fancy 3 star restaurant complaining about all her meals. and then would of demanded a full refund because she didnt like the steak after she ate it all.

Oh one of those. I had one come to my front door once bitching about how I parked, I closed the door in her face.

I think the real question stein wants answered by this recount is how in the hell did a mother fucking shitstain like trump manage to flip a fairly reliable blue state like Wisconsin. Especially in light of the news coverage leading up to the election. In the end, I don't think this recount will answer her questions.

This isn't much of a story but they need filler for their 24/7 bs pundits. Where are their overseas reporters , foreign offices, documentaries? Getting awfully DUMB.

I caught the interview. She never wiped her phony mentally ill looking smile off her face once, while talking to Wallace. Liberalism is indeed, once again, a mental disorder.
She should have got pissed off. What an ass he was...GOP Propagandists...

It was good old fashioned journalism. CatLady couldn't even answer the (hard-hitting?.....nah....micro-aggressive?......nah...) question of "How many people voted for you?"...........even tho' it was appropriate to the interview.

I caught the interview. She never wiped her phony mentally ill looking smile off her face once, while talking to Wallace. Liberalism is indeed, once again, a mental disorder.
She should have got pissed off. What an ass he was...GOP Propagandists...

It was good old fashioned journalism. CatLady couldn't even answer the (hard-hitting?.....nah....micro-aggressive?......nah...) question of "How many people voted for you?"...........even tho' it was appropriate to the interview.
Irrelevant bs bullying and interruption/over-talking, hater dupe. Journalism is fact checking and looking for the truth. But how would Foxbots know what journalism is...

I think the real question stein wants answered by this recount is how in the hell did a mother fucking shitstain like trump manage to flip a fairly reliable blue state like Wisconsin. Especially in light of the news coverage leading up to the election. In the end, I don't think this recount will answer her questions.

If Dims could figure that out, they wouldn't have lost. The media didn't figure it out either. They just can't admit that America is tired of their shit. It's tired of open borders. It's tired of political correctness. It's tired of LGBQ and their constant whining. It's tired of no wage growth.

If Dims could figure that out, they wouldn't have lost. The media didn't figure it out either. They just can't admit that America is tired of their shit. It's tired of open borders. It's tired of political correctness. It's tired of LGBQ and their constant whining. It's tired of no wage growth.
and who is this Jill Stein Character? I never heard of her. has she ever actually worked for a living? maybe been a mayor? governor? or even President of Austria {where everyone speaks Chekoslavakian}. she just comes off as a typical dumb bitch with no real edge-u-macation whenever I see her on TV! does she have any accomplishments?

and who is this Jill Stein Character? I never heard of her. has she ever actually worked for a living? maybe been a mayor? governor? or even President of Austria {where everyone speaks Chekoslavakian}. she just comes off as a typical dumb bitch with no real edge-u-macation whenever I see her on TV! does she have any accomplishments?

I have no clue who stein is and had no interest in listening to her message. I predicted Hillary would lose three or four years ago if she ran again. And for a whole long list of reasons why. Most of them accurate.

Bernie was the dem party's best choice for a win. He was showing up at campaign stops to crowds of 20 and 30 thousand people during the primary's. Nobody ever mentioned crowd size during hillarys campaign stops.

Did trump play you guys for a fool. Yeah. It's sure starting to look like it.

Forum List

Back