Jill Stein VS Chris Wallace Today,Fox News Sunday.Why Can't She Just Answer The Questions Dammit !!!

What she's trying to do is hold up the recount in 3 states so Trump can't get to 270...
chris even asked her "Why Those Three States In Particular?" why not New Hampshire?
They don't want to mess with New Hampshire because Hillary barely won it.....and she might lose in a recount.
Maybe because it's only 4 votes, Foxy conspiracy nuts...and no wiff of naughtiness there. No 90% Dem ghettos to mess with lol....

:argue: :bang3: :banghead: God, have you ever seen such cow manure coming out of someone who only got 42 votes in the Presidential Election? Chris really hammered her on her reasons for the recounts, threw the facts at her about the history of recounts, and she wanders off to left field telling us what she assumes happened in the 2016 election where Donald Trump embarrassed Hillary in a Reagan Like Lansdlide.
At some point during the discussion, Wallace asked Stienburger "How Many Votes Did You Get Miss Stien"? well, I think he asked her three times and she refused to answer!
:cow:
Well, for those of you who saw the epic battle where Chris Wallace ate Miss Stein for lunch, how did you think it went? Did she come off as total liberal jackass?
:itsok:

A total money grubbing jack ass is more like it.

:argue: :bang3: :banghead: God, have you ever seen such cow manure coming out of someone who only got 42 votes in the Presidential Election? Chris really hammered her on her reasons for the recounts, threw the facts at her about the history of recounts, and she wanders off to left field telling us what she assumes happened in the 2016 election where Donald Trump embarrassed Hillary in a Reagan Like Lansdlide.
At some point during the discussion, Wallace asked Stienburger "How Many Votes Did You Get Miss Stien"? well, I think he asked her three times and she refused to answer!
Well, for those of you who saw the epic battle where Chris Wallace ate Miss Stein for lunch, how did you think it went? Did she come off as total liberal jackass?

she needs to move back to mars with high cheif warren

The money used can't be hers DUH. If Wallace would stfu for a second...you might be able to hear some reality...

Oh I think she got what she wanted..which was $$$
well she has to pay for all of her mortgages somehow!
I know it was hard to hear anything she was trying to say over his insults, but she can't touch any of that money. Hater dupes!!
She can't? It's a GoFundMe campaign with her listed as the beneficiary. She can spend it on anything she wants.
Fake news!!! lol

The money used can't be hers DUH. If Wallace would stfu for a second...you might be able to hear some reality...

Big issue was that she would have to spend any at all. It made her jew bone ache.

I know it was hard to hear anything she was trying to say over his insults, but she can't touch any of that money. Hater dupes!!
She can't? It's a GoFundMe campaign with her listed as the beneficiary. She can spend it on anything she wants.
Fake news!!! lol
What "fake news" is that?

She can't TOUCH IT!! Foxbots...Jill Stein presidential recount effort prompts money gusher | Daily Mail Online

Fake news!!! lol
if Jill Steinein ever worked a K-Mart return counter, she would put a customer thru hell before she gave him/her back the refund.

Fake news!!! lol
She can't use it for her benefit, AS SHE said if you could hear over the idiot...
Jill Stein presidential recount effort prompts money gusher | Daily Mail Online

She's full of shit.
70,000 votes were left blank in Detroit because the people of Detroit felt they weren't being represented by any of the candidates. I suppose they wanted another black candidate. Many here said they would vote for local candidates but leave the POTUS ballot box unchecked.

Oh.....BTW.....
Whenever someone feels they have to shout and filibuster the discussion.....they're lying.

Jill Stein is being paid by Hillary to do this....and it's failing miserably.

She's full of shit.
70,000 votes were left blank in Detroit because the people of Detroit felt they weren't being represented by any of the candidates. I suppose they wanted another black candidate. Many here said they would vote for local candidates but leave the POTUS ballot box unchecked.

Oh.....BTW.....
Whenever someone feels they have to shout and filibuster the discussion.....they're lying.

BS- and moose muffins. lol. IT'S A CONSPIRACEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! BULLSHYTTE, dupe.

She's full of shit.

Oh.....BTW.....

on the other hand who knows if she is even telling the truth about the blank ballets

he website has a phony set of pictures of tampered ballet boxes

She's full of shit.

Oh.....BTW.....

on the other hand who knows if she is even telling the truth about the blank ballets

What website?

She's full of shit.

Oh.....BTW.....

What website?

jill steins

5 Voting Machines Found Tampered With

and one of her excuses was,,,well, it's happened in other states? ..............yah? so?, then lets recount the votes in the states where there is hacking!!! but noo,,she just wants to count the votes in states where there is a 0.42% chance that Hillary actually won by 5000{isj} votes. How can there be hacking with paper ballots!!!

I caught the interview. She never wiped her phony mentally ill looking smile off her face once, while talking to Wallace. Liberalism is indeed, once again, a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back