How dishonest is the Biden administration? An example occured on Fox News Sunday today

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When Wallace asked why the predictions for IDA were so off for east coast flooding the person being interviewed blamed climate change lol. She claimed that climate changed caused the hurricane to intensify in an unpredictable manner at the last minute in the gulf.
Based on her asinine answer we had no clue this was going to be a category 4 even though we actually knew it a week before landfall. She acted as though this hurricane was unprecedented.
These people are laughable.

She could have told the truth. Meteorology is not an exact science and predictions are never 100% accurate.

On the subject it is NOT baffling that they aren't blaming all the deaths on Biden like they did Bush.

When Wallace asked why the predictions for IDA were so off for east coast flooding the person being interviewed blamed climate change lol. She claimed that climate changed caused the hurricane to intensify in an unpredictable manner at the last minute in the gulf.
Based on her asinine answer we had no clue this was going to be a category 4 even though we actually knew it a week before landfall. She acted as though this hurricane was unprecedented.

She could have told the truth. Meteorology is not an exact science and predictions are never 100% accurate.

On the subject it is NOT baffling that they aren't blaming all the deaths on Biden like they did Bush.
She did tell the truth. Global climate change is making the inexact science of meteorology even more inexact.

Next fauxrage please.

You dont think that climate change is causing unpredictable weather patterns?? Really?!

They have blamed climate change on everything from the illegal immigration to tyrants in the Middle East.

Do reporters even ask further questions to pin them down for the science, or do they nod their head and say "yeah, that is a completely logical explanation. Thank you for that explanation politician, I mean scientist"?

You dont think that climate change is causing unpredictable weather patterns?? Really?!
Since WHEN during the entire history of mankind have humans had the ability to predict weather with any real accuracy?

The issue isn't really even "climate change" as the bed wetter narrative is concerned. The bed wetter narrative is that American Industry and Consumption drives the changing of global climate and it can only be a bad thing.

Everyone (who has a functional frontal lobe) knows the climate on earth has been changing since the wad of gas solidified into a ball of molten rock and began it's orbit around the sun. Bed wetting liberals (who lack a functional frontal lobe) believe the climate has only changed for the worse because of human activity over the last 100 years and up until fairly recent times it was entirely the result of SUV drivers and "evil capitalist" manufacturing. More recently the bed wetters are blaming... wait for it.... COW FARTS...

Now these pathetic parasitic worms expect us to stop eating meat along with riding a fucking bicycle to work. These are the dumbest creatures in the universe and they would not exist if it wasn't for excessive safety standards.

Weather patterns are unpredictable as a matter of course.

Never heard the term "worse than weather" when describing a person who is unpredictable, huh?
Yea they are unpredictable but I asked if you really believe it isn’t getting worse with climate change.

Yea they are unpredictable but I asked if you really believe it isn’t getting worse with climate change.
He REALLY IS THIS STUPID.

In 2005 after Katrina we were told that storm was the baseline for the future, that it was only going to get worse. We would witness consistently worse shit. Here it is 16 fucking years later, and bed wetters like this NPC are here acting like shit actually got worse. All because of "climate change" that naturally is MY FUCKING FAULT because I drive a Tahoe and eat beef grilled on charcoal as often as possible.

This is why I do not oppose abortion, but I'm hoping the new TX anti-abortion law motivates leftist parasites to relocate to states where they can have their genetic garbage sucked out of the womb.

I despise these malignant pieces of shit so much that there are not words strong enough for me to articulate just how contempt I have for every crime of misdemeanor theft of oxygen they commit every time their diaphragm expands even though it's involuntary.

These vacuous pieces of shit could solve the "climate change" issue by putting plastic bags over their heads to trap exhaled "green house gas" before they go sleep at night and make the whole fuckin world a cooler place to live the next day.

He REALLY IS THIS STUPID.

In 2005 after Katrina we were told that storm was the baseline for the future, that it was only going to get worse. We would witness consistently worse shit. Here it is 16 fucking years later, and bed wetters like this NPC are here acting like shit actually got worse. All because of "climate change" that naturally is MY FUCKING FAULT because I drive a Tahoe and eat beef grilled on charcoal as often as possible.

This is why I do not oppose abortion, but I'm hoping the new TX anti-abortion law motivates leftist parasites to relocate to states where they can have their genetic garbage sucked out of the womb.

I despise these malignant pieces of shit so much that there are not words strong enough for me to articulate just how contempt I have for every crime of misdemeanor theft of oxygen they commit every time their diaphragm expands even though it's involuntary.

These vacuous pieces of shit could solve the "climate change" issue by putting plastic bags over their heads to trap exhaled "green house gas" before they go sleep at night and make the whole fuckin world a cooler place to live the next day.

Fucking Awesome
:auiqs.jpg: :clap::auiqs.jpg:

We've already covered this kid.
At 78 years I appreciate that my contributions are viewed once again by a person who has the God of Farts as his screen name because it solidifies Creep's comments as being generally 180 degrees from the truth. Methinks I smell something funny going on and even at my diminished sense of smell... I can detect something!

Forum List

Back