Jews - I Like Them

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
I like the Jews. Maybe it has to do with the fact that one of my two best friends growing up is a Jew. It was from that that I was exposed to their religion, beliefs, and practices. It is probably why I am tolerant of people's differences today.

I respect Jews. They are a prosperous and enduring people. They are also pretty laid back when it comes to religion (except for the Orthodox Jews, of course).

I am empathetic to the Jews. They have been persecuted for all of history. Today the population of Israel is around 10 million. They are surrounded by 100 million Arabs who would like to see them destroyed. Despite such overwhelming opposition they still take care of themselves.

The Jews are attacked by all sides in America. The extreme right just does not like them because they think Jews are evil. The leftist scum does not like them because of their "Zionist" expansionist policies and because of how they treat the Poor widdle Palestinian scum.

Believe me, I will take a Jew any day as a friend and neighbor over a leftist shit sack or some minority. Jews are good people, I have found. They are honorable people.

This is what I don't get about the Alt-Right types. Jews should be the allies of American conservatives, not our enemies. I agree with 90% of Alt-Right politic, then they get all extreme and start talking about the Jews and it turns me off. Then the leftists... they hate the Jews too! Not all of them, of course. Even Chuck Schumer will show some backbone for the benefit of his Jewish constituency when pushed. But even Chuck is largely a self-hating northeastern Jew.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am Jewish, so let me speak on behalf of my people... Fuck you!

So sick of you dick suckers characterizing the personalities of entire groups. It's a fucking religion, not a character gene.

I like the Jews. Maybe it has to do with the fact that one of my two best friends growing up is a Jew. It was from that that I was exposed to their religion, beliefs, and practices. It is probably why I am tolerant of people's differences today.

I respect Jews. They are a prosperous and enduring people. They are also pretty laid back when it comes to religion (except for the Orthodox Jews, of course).

I am empathetic to the Jews. They have been persecuted for all of history. Today the population of Israel is around 10 million. They are surrounded by 100 million Arabs who would like to see them destroyed. Despite such overwhelming opposition they still take care of themselves.

The Jews are attacked by all sides in America. The extreme right just does not like them because they think Jews are evil. The leftist scum does not like them because of their "Zionist" expansionist policies and because of how they treat the Poor widdle Palestinian scum.

Believe me, I will take a Jew any day as a friend and neighbor over a leftist shit sack or some minority. Jews are good people, I have found. They are honorable people.

This is what I don't get about the Alt-Right types. Jews should be the allies of American conservatives, not our enemies. I agree with 90% of Alt-Right politic, then they get all extreme and start talking about the Jews and it turns me off. Then the leftists... they hate the Jews too! Not all of them, of course. Even Chuck Schumer will show some backbone for the benefit of his Jewish constituency when pushed. But even Chuck is largely a self-hating northeastern Jew.

with-jews-you-lose-618x686.jpg

• Banned

So sick of you dick suckers characterizing the personalities of entire groups. It's a fucking religion, not a character gene.
Ah, a self-loathing Jew.

• Banned
I am jewish too---------you are both weird

You know, all I am doing is expressing an opinion about Jews that is supportive and complimentary, which, BTW, is rather rare. Yet, you and Onyx don't even like that.

That's ok, because there are rotten ingrates all over. I will still have my Jew friends and they will still be tight with me. Moreover, I am sincere in my feelings for Jews.

What is a northeastern Jew?

They have more fur than the other breeds.

Btw, Onyx, you are characterizing an entire group as well, yet you are too stupid to realize it. Lol!

Where are the Jews when you need them?

Since when did we need Jews?

historically, muslims and Christians got along a lot
better when each group had jews to murder. Even Shiites and
Sunnis can tolerate each other when there are jews around

historically, muslims and Christians got along a lot
better when each group had jews to murder. Even Shiites and
Sunnis can tolerate each other when there are jews around
Obviously you haven't researched the Visigoths and their K1ke traitors. Yet the Hebrew thought that the Moor would be a better master than the Christian so, many of the Jews switched teams again. Hebrews have a looong storied tradition of meddling until it results in their pogrom, 109 to be exact. It cant ALWAYS be those anti-semites...or is it?

Ah, a self-loathing Jew.

No, just a guy that doesn't like having people's character defined by their religion/ethnicity.

What if a told you that being Jewish doesn't automatically make you a good and honorable person?

I like jews too. What I don't understand is why they are liberals. Mainstream conservatives continually try to build solidarity with them, but too often the Jews dismiss them. It's a shame, it's obvious it's in the Jews self-interest to be on the conservative side of the spectrum.

It's a harmless religion, true, but I doubt they like you kissing their ass.

Ah, a self-loathing Jew.

No, just a guy that doesn't like having people's character defined by their religion/ethnicity.

What if a told you that being Jewish doesn't automatically make you a good and honorable person?

Ahh the core of the liberal belief system that any culture is as good as another. Good luck with that, man.

Forum List

Back