Jewish Website Ask: Why do people hate the Jews?

I find it interesting that such a small ethnic group that has been so persecuted for so long wound up controlling the world, at least they do according to some of the haters around here.

I don't hate Jews. I never said I hate Jews. Anyone who says I hate Jews is lying about what I said. What I said is I know why many people hate Jews. I have known many Jews in my life, and I see that most of them have a common characteristic, which is that unlike most people, they are not terribly concerned with how their words and actions impact other people. They pretty much say what they feel like saying, and do what they feel like doing, and damn the consequences. This is my observation, not based on hatred, just an observation.

And I have said that I am the same way, and because of that, I have made many enemies in my life.

And theDoctorisin even admitted I was right, that he didn't give a damn whether I liked him, or other Jews. And that's exactly the attitude I'm talking about, not giving a damn if people like you. If you don't give a damn if people like you, they probably won't.

But I don't hate Jews. I don't hate anyone.

Then why all the threads about them?
Because I got tired of guno and haShev's bullshit. That's basically the reason. Their raw, naked, hatred against Christians stirred up negative emotions.

I don't hate Jews. I never said I hate Jews. Anyone who says I hate Jews is lying about what I said. What I said is I know why many people hate Jews. I have known many Jews in my life, and I see that most of them have a common characteristic, which is that unlike most people, they are not terribly concerned with how their words and actions impact other people. They pretty much say what they feel like saying, and do what they feel like doing, and damn the consequences. This is my observation, not based on hatred, just an observation.

And I have said that I am the same way, and because of that, I have made many enemies in my life.

And theDoctorisin even admitted I was right, that he didn't give a damn whether I liked him, or other Jews. And that's exactly the attitude I'm talking about, not giving a damn if people like you. If you don't give a damn if people like you, they probably won't.

:lol:

You can deny it as many times as you want, but this thread makes your hatred of Jews pretty clear. It's all here for everyone to see.

I don't hate Jews, I just don't like most of the Jews I've met. There have been Jews I did like, and I've had Jewish friends. But with Jews, you always have to make allowances, saying to yourself, "He can't help himself acting that way, he is a Jew and doesn't know any better."

Yes, I would expect a Jew to do that. Which is why people don't like you, because you do stuff like that.

I am actually trying to help you, but instead of gratitude, you threaten me. You really need to understand that it is entirely your fault that nobody likes you. I have tried my entire life to like Jews, because I was aware of the horrors of the Holocaust. But I have never seen any Jew attempt to meet me even half way on this. All I see on this forum is Jews bashing Christianity and Catholicism from one end of this forum to the other, and if I start one thread fighting back, I am branded an anti-Semite. What a bunch of hypocrites you are.

The fact that you seem to think that we should kowtow to your worldview in order to earn your appreciation is both staggeringly self-centered and hateful in itself. Why should we change anything about ourselves in order to make you like us?

You're just not that important. If you want to hate us, why should we bother to try to convince you otherwise?

You can deny it as many times as you want, but this thread makes your hatred of Jews pretty clear. It's all here for everyone to see.

I don't hate Jews, I just don't like most of the Jews I've met. There have been Jews I did like, and I've had Jewish friends. But with Jews, you always have to make allowances, saying to yourself, "He can't help himself acting that way, he is a Jew and doesn't know any better."

Yes, I would expect a Jew to do that. Which is why people don't like you, because you do stuff like that.

I am actually trying to help you, but instead of gratitude, you threaten me. You really need to understand that it is entirely your fault that nobody likes you. I have tried my entire life to like Jews, because I was aware of the horrors of the Holocaust. But I have never seen any Jew attempt to meet me even half way on this. All I see on this forum is Jews bashing Christianity and Catholicism from one end of this forum to the other, and if I start one thread fighting back, I am branded an anti-Semite. What a bunch of hypocrites you are.

The fact that you seem to think that we should kowtow to your worldview in order to earn your appreciation is both staggeringly self-centered and hateful in itself. Why should we change anything about ourselves in order to make you like us?

You're just not that important. If you want to hate us, why should we bother to try to convince you otherwise?
If you don't care what I think, why are you bothering with this thread?

Because pointing out your hatred and hypocrisy is entertaining to me.

I'm certainly not trying to win your approval.

Why don't you tell us why you don't like Jews, instead of playing guessing games?
I think it's because Jews don't even care if people like them. That's why.

You're right that we don't give a shit if you like us or not. You're not the first to hate us, and I'm sure you won't be the last either.

But how does that justify your hatred of us, exactly?
I can't balance a check book, dang you people!!

I find it interesting that such a small ethnic group that has been so persecuted for so long wound up controlling the world, at least they do according to some of the haters around here.
I knew Oblama was a Jew, he just acts like a christian to hide it...Oh!! He's no Messianic Jew either..

Answer me this: Do you ever criticize guno for his constant Catholic bashing?

I generally ignore guno, and rarely post in the same threads as him. He's a moron.

What's your point?

Is guno the standard you hold yourself to, in terms of hatred?

Why don't you tell us why you don't like Jews, instead of playing guessing games?

You're right that we don't give a shit if you like us or not. You're not the first to hate us, and I'm sure you won't be the last either.

Wow........just wow.

I knew Blackrook resented blacks because he blames them for not getting into Harvard- but I didn't know he had a similar problem with Jews.

Go figure.

Another sterling example of 'Conservative Catholic' values.

"I have tried my entire life to like Jews"
"I have tried my entire life to like blacks"
"I have tried my entire life to like Mexicans"
"I have tried my entire life to like Mormons"
"I have tried my entire life to like Catholics"
"I have tried my entire life to like Evangelicals"

All the same sentiment- just prejudices against different peoples.

Hold on Doc,as a people you have Livid Hatred of Palestinians.......I believe you don't give a Shit about anything or anybody......Your inadequate response to the previous post clearly shows Your Massive Inferiority Complex,that is why you think that every one Hates Jews...THEY DON'T.....it is just your personal Inferiority that is being EXPOSED by non-other than YOURSELF.steve

I think its pretty obvious that Doc was responding to Blackrook's statement about how he doesn't like most Jews. He didn't say anything about assuming that everyone hates Jews.

And why would he? Only the troglodytes hate whole groups of peoples- merely for being that race or religion.

Then why all the threads about them?
Because I got tired of guno and haShev's bullshit. That's basically the reason. Their raw, naked, hatred against Christians stirred up negative emotions.

Ahhh you answered your own question then and proved my point.
Truth & knowledge=(spiritual light) makes people who protect and make excuses for the lies and ignorance (spiritual darkness) hate and have animosity towards those of light. If you had truth and true knowledge you would be able to refute the posts that bother your DARK heart so much.
And so the idol worshipers hate Jews and Muslims for saying; "hey those planks of wood and clay statues can't save you".
The people who abuse the words and reinvent the precepts HATE Jews when they correct your errors or lies taught to you. Even though it is a sacrafice of love you remain bitter and mean and angry through hurt ego and affiliation pride. Liken to your hate for teachers who marked your papers with red ink pointing out all your errors.
You basically hate the refiners fire, but love the get away with sin card your idol fools you with, just as you hated the tough teachers, but loved the ones who let you throw wads of paper at each other and skip homework.

I generally ignore guno, and rarely post in the same threads as him. He's a moron.

What's your point?

You ignore guno because he doesn't say anything that bothers you. He bashes Catholics, but you don't care because you are a Jew.

So strident religious bigotry is ok with you, so long as Jews aren't the target.

And let me ask you this: how much time do you spend worrying about the Armemian genocide, the forced starvation of the Ukranians, the genocide of Cambodians by Pol Pot, the genocide of the Muslims in the former Yugoslavia, and the Tutsis in Rwanda?

Do you know or care that even today, that the white Afrikaan farmers of South Africa are being genocided?

You say, "Never again!"

But what does that really mean?

You constantly tell us about the 6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis.

But did you know that Hitler killed 10 million in the concentration camps, including Catholic priests, nuns and brothers, Protestant ministers and religious workers, gypsies, Communists and other political dissenters, homosexuals, and even common criminals who had committed non-capital offenses? Where are the museums and memorials for these other four million victims of the Holocaust?

What about the millions of Soviet soldiers who were taken prisoner, corralled in pens, and left to die without food or water? What about them?

What about the non-Jewish Europeans who were forced to work on German defenses and in German war factories under slave conditions? What about them?

The fact is you've watched guno bash Catholics for months now and you didn't raise a word in protest at your fellow Jew flaunting stark, naked religious bigotry and hatred, because his victims were not of your tribe so you didn't care.

But I start two threads about Jews, and you jump all over it like it's the end of the world.

Adolf would have blamed that again on monopoly networks.

That's what he blamed it on before, specifically in trade unions and banking back then.

Today you can add a few more to the list.

I'm not asserting it is true. I'm just saying that's what Adolf said in his book and that's what he would say today as well.

What's your point?

You ignore guno because he doesn't say anything that bothers you. He bashes Catholics, but you don't care because you are a Jew.

So strident religious bigotry is ok with you, so long as Jews aren't the target.

And let me ask you this: how much time do you spend worrying about the Armemian genocide, the forced starvation of the Ukranians, the genocide of Cambodians by Pol Pot, the genocide of the Muslims in the former Yugoslavia, and the Tutsis in Rwanda?

Do you know or care that even today, that the white Afrikaan farmers of South Africa are being genocided?

You say, "Never again!"

But what does that really mean?

You constantly tell us about the 6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis.

But did you know that Hitler killed 10 million in the concentration camps, including Catholic priests, nuns and brothers, Protestant ministers and religious workers, gypsies, Communists and other political dissenters, homosexuals, and even common criminals who had committed non-capital offenses? Where are the museums and memorials for these other four million victims of the Holocaust?

What about the millions of Soviet soldiers who were taken prisoner, corralled in pens, and left to die without food or water? What about them?

What about the non-Jewish Europeans who were forced to work on German defenses and in German war factories under slave conditions? What about them?

The fact is you've watched guno bash Catholics for months now and you didn't raise a word in protest at your fellow Jew flaunting stark, naked religious bigotry and hatred, because his victims were not of your tribe so you didn't care.

But I start two threads about Jews, and you jump all over it like it's the end of the world.

Keep digging. It's fun to watch.

A new anti-Catholic thread is added to this forum every day. Every single day.

I start two thread about the Jews, and theDoctorisin acts like the world is coming to an end.

theDoctorisin, please admit that religious bigotry is just ok with you, you just want Jews to be exempt from all criticism.

Forum List

Back