Jewish Website Ask: Why do people hate the Jews?

The thing is, when I learned about the Holocaust in a Time-Life book about the subject, and saw the horrible photographs of people being shoveled into mass graves, people who looked like skin and bones because that's all that was left, I started REALLY caring about genocide, and when I heard the words "Never again!" I naively assumed that what that meant is that genocide should never happen again, not to anyone, anywhere.

But then I noticed during the Cold War that during the genocide of the Cambodians by Pol Pot, and the plight of the Vietnamese boat people, the Jewish groups that decried the Holocaust did not speak out.

And I also noticed that Jewish groups did not speak out against abortion, which so far has killed more than 45 million unborn children in the United States alone. When I pointed out to a Jewish woman that abortion was like the Holocaust, her reaction was "HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ABORTION TO THE HOLOCAUST!!!"

I know there are some pro-life Jews, and I have met pro-life Jews, but the fact is the Jewish people have gone AWOL on the abortion issue, and probably most support the practice. They seem incapable of understanding that killing Jewish people in concentration camps and killing unborn babies in abortion clinics is morally and ethically just as morally abhorrent and WRONG.
This is starting to sound a bit schizophrenic unfortunately.

Perhaps it would be best to stick with monopolistic influence, and envy, and superstition against the Jews and blame abortion and boat people and genocides of Asians on someone else ??

Just a suggestion.
I'm not blaming Jews for all these things, I'm just saying that Jews should care.

I care about all genocides, all forced starvations, all mass murders, all wars, all extra-judicial killings, all tortures, all injustices no matter who the perpetrator is or who the victim is.

All I'm asking is that Jewish people do the same.

Jews claim to care about social injustice and they go out of their way to help blacks, Hispanics, homosexuals, poor people, etc.

All I'm asking them to do is meet the very high standard they have set for themselves.

Jews should care about abortion because the government has arbitrarily decided that a particular class of human beings don't deserve legal protection and has withdrawn it, allowing millions of them to be murdered. Jews should care about this, because it happened to them. They should empathize.

There are many reasons but the one that seems to resonate time and time again century after century can be read in Esther 3 verse 8 where Haman says there is a people living amongst us but they do not follow the laws of the land but their own laws... This is the simple excuse to first misunderstand, then hate then wish to murder this group... The Haman's of the world always hate those that are different and as long as they are not in positions of power their hatred cannot lead to their ultimate goal which is to get rid of these peculiar people however if they reach positions of power like a Hitler then they put forth their most cherished goal of removing this peculiar people because they are strangers in their land with peculiar ways about them that do not fit with their ways....

There are many reasons but the one that seems to resonate time and time again century after century can be read in Esther 3 verse 8 where Haman says there is a people living amongst us but they do not follow the laws of the land but their own laws... This is the simple excuse to first misunderstand, then hate then wish to murder this group... The Haman's of the world always hate those that are different and as long as they are not in positions of power their hatred cannot lead to their ultimate goal which is to get rid of these peculiar people however if they reach positions of power like a Hitler then they put forth their most cherished goal of removing this peculiar people because they are strangers in their land with peculiar ways about them that do not fit with their ways....
However the point I made earlier about being different is that nobody hates Hindu's or Buddhist's and yet these also are different.

So simply being different does NOT explain it.

Blackrook you are making one grave error in assessing this. You are stereo typing traits like certain "don't care" attitudes from a few on a whole, even though you admit people like yourself have that trait which is equal through the population. However in the case of that trait in Jews you can attribute the "I got a spine, I'll speak my mind attitude" to Needing to defend oneself or stick up for justices either by ethics and standards or as survival especially when NY or N.E. Jews you'll see that trait more.
Well you see that in NY'ers in general.
The point is it's the result of the abuses not the attraction to the abusers, and if so it would circular cause affect.

Which brings us to this being answered already with Kohn and Bells theorems. Notice it's always the evil inclined who single out Jews or races in general doing hiddeously evil acts. One entity wants life stable & perfected, the opposing force wants death and destruction and despair.
The more one brings life advanced & full there will be opposite affects needing to pull it back down. Fate, Time, history does not like being changed or manipulated and these opposing forces keep that in line.
I believe the show Twelve Monkeys dwells on that concept theory. And that is why they become the sacrifice and suffering servants, chosen to suffer trying to make you Shalem.

from psychology to quantum physics to sci-fi TV?

Those groups had their own homeland and did not leave their places of birth till recently... Jews on the other hand were dispersed from their original homeland for thousands of years but refused to assimilate or bow down so I stand by my premise there are other reasons but the Haman's of the world do not need them because they play on people's fixation...

Blackrook you are making one grave error in assessing this. You are stereo typing traits like certain "don't care" attitudes from a few on a whole, even though you admit people like yourself have that trait which is equal through the population. However in the case of that trait in Jews you can attribute the "I got a spine, I'll speak my mind attitude" to Needing to defend oneself or stick up for justices either by ethics and standards or as survival especially when NY or N.E. Jews you'll see that trait more.
Well you see that in NY'ers in general.
The point is it's the result of the abuses not the attraction to the abusers, and if so it would circular cause affect.

Which brings us to this being answered already with Kohn and Bells theorems. Notice it's always the evil inclined who single out Jews or races in general doing hiddeously evil acts. One entity wants life stable & perfected, the opposing force wants death and destruction and despair.
The more one brings life advanced & full there will be opposite affects needing to pull it back down. Fate, Time, history does not like being changed or manipulated and these opposing forces keep that in line.
I believe the show Twelve Monkeys dwells on that concept theory. And that is why they become the sacrifice and suffering servants, chosen to suffer trying to make you Shalem.

from psychology to quantum physics to sci-fi TV?

EVERYTHING HAS A PROCESS,
what did you think was the process of how things related to religion, spirituality, prophecy that was given and received?
How things are, & how they should be, bringing & forming order out of chaos are all motives explaining why, but did you ever explore the "how things are" angle?
Dr. Michio Kaku explores them all & does it echoing my work, essays, and shows that explored these things from those visions of the future & transhumanist concepts and web sites.
Shows based on Mike Night sites from the 90's :
Thurs Aug 5th 1999 ABC Nightline's Brave New World; "man vs machine"
Nightline in Primetime: Brave New World explores how the fabric of our world is changing in the most fundamental ways.

TV Show "Sitings" Mon, May 4 8:01 PM eastern time
EPISODE #5067 About Soul Chips and storing the Life of Memory

Sightings Special #3
SPECIAL - BIOPERFECTION: BUILDING THE NEW HUMAN RACE
This technology is covered in detail in a "Sightings Special" on the
Sci-Fi channel: (forget which year 1999?)
Tuesday, June 16 at 8PM & 12AM ET*
Saturday, June 13 at 7PM ET*
Sunday, June 14 at 5PM ET*
Sightings Special #3
SPECIAL - BIOPERFECTION: BUILDING THE NEW HUMAN RACE
Are we the last of a kind? Will humanity, as we know it, end in the next
30 to 50 years? SIGHTINGS' collection of scientific experts presents a
convincing argument that everything we associate with our humanity --
our bodies, our minds, the lengths of our lives -- will change
drastically, and that the next generation of human beings will be decidedly different from what we are today. Dr. Stephen Hawking,
cryonics volunteers like Ralph Merkle (from my network web site promoting his work) and real-life bionic integrated machine and man.
The Learning Channel (TLC)
Series called Science Frontiers;
TV Show called; Future Fantastics Sunday, Jan 17, 1999.
Features Robotics and morphing with humans,
Teleportation (with the new discovery by the Austrian Scientist),
Brain/Memory chips, real virtual reality, and other stuff exposed on the program, all backing what's expressed on my page on the future visions.

TLC channel where they mentioned something about
sending electronic messages thru time either forward or backward

Many more shows thereafter even till present time, especially those with Kurzweil & Kaku.

Why Do People Hate The Jews?

It has been said that the history of almost all of the Jewish holidays can be summed up succinctly: "They wanted to kill us; we won. Let's eat." Why has anti-Semitism been so pervasive in so many countries, in so many time periods and for so many reasons? (One begins to wonder. Perhaps there is something wrong with the Jews and Judaism? After all, there is an old Yiddish saying -- "If one person calls you a donkey, ignore him; if two people call you a donkey, buy a saddle.")

Between the years 250 CE and 1948 CE - a period of 1,700 years - Jews have experienced more than eighty expulsions from various countries in Europe - an average of nearly one expulsion every twenty-one years. Jews were expelled from England, France, Austria, Germany, Lithuania, Spain, Portugal, Bohemia, Moravia and seventy-one other countries.

Historians have classified six explanations as to why people hate the Jews:

1. Economic -- "We hate Jews because they possess too much wealth and power."
  2. Chosen People -- "We hate Jews because they arrogantly claim that they are the chosen people."
  3. Scapegoat -- "Jews are a convenient group to single out and blame for our troubles."
  4. Deicide -- "We hate Jews because they killed Jesus."
  5. Outsiders, -- "We hate Jews because they are different than us." (The dislike of the unlike.)
  6. Racial Theory -- "We hate Jews because they are an inferior race."

As we examine the explanations,
we must ask -- Are they the causes for anti-Semitism or excuses for Anti-Semitism? The difference? If one takes away the cause, then anti-Semitism should no longer exist. If one can show a contradiction to the explanation, it demonstrates that the "cause" is not a reason, it is just an excuse. Let's look at some contradictions:

1. Economic -- The Jews of 17th- 20th century Poland and Russia were dirt poor, had no influence and yet they were hated.
  2. Chosen People -- a) In the late 19th century, the Jews of Germany denied "Choseness." And then they worked on assimilation. Yet, the holocaust started there. b) Christians and Moslems profess to being the "Chosen people," yet, the world and the anti-Semites tolerate them.
  3. Scapegoat -- Any group must already be hated to be an effective scapegoat. The Scapegoat Theory does not then cause anti-Semitism. Rather, anti-Semitism is what makes the Jews a convenient scapegoat target. Hitler's ranting and ravings would not be taken seriously if he said, "It's the bicycle riders and the midgets who are destroying our society."
  4. Deicide -- a) the Christian Bible says the Romans killed Jesus, though Jews are mentioned as accomplices (claims that Jews killed Jesus came several hundred years later). How come the accomplices are persecuted and there isn't an anti-Roman movement through history? b) Jesus himself said, "Forgive them [i.e., the Jews], for they know not what they do." The Second Vatican Council in 1963 officially exonerated the Jews as the killers of Jesus. Neither statement of Christian belief lessened anti-Semitism.
  5. Outsiders -- With the Enlightenment in the late 18th century, many Jews rushed to assimilate. Anti-Semitism should have stopped. Instead, for example, with the Nazis came the cry, in essence: "We hate you, not because you're different, but because you're trying to become like us! We cannot allow you to infect the Aryan race with your inferior genes."
  6. Racial Theory -- The overriding problem with this theory is that it is self-contradictory: Jews are not a race. Anyone can become a Jew - and members of every race, creed and color in the world have done so at one time or another.

Every other hated group is hated for a relatively defined reason.
We Jews, however, are hated in paradoxes: Jews are hated for being a lazy and inferior race - but also for dominating the economy and taking over the world. We are hated for stubbornly maintaining our separateness - and, when we do assimilate - for posing a threat to racial purity through intermarriages. We are seen as pacifists and as warmongers; as capitalist exploiters and as revolutionary communists; possessed of a Chosen-People mentality, as well as of an inferiority complex. It seems that we just can't win.

Now we know what are NOT the reasons for anti-Semitism.

This Jewish website asks why (many) people hate Jews, but none of the answers they give are even close to the right answer.

So I'm going to throw it out there to all forum Jews, why do you think (many) people hate the Jews?

My guess is, none of you will know the answer to this question.

Jewish centers in cities across US receive bomb threats

One of the Jewish Community Centers threatened is just a couple miles from my home.

And my nephew goes to school with 1/3 jews. He said, "the jews in my school are annoying"

No one has ever told him to dislike jews. He just picked that up all on his own. And he doesn't have negative feelings towards blacks, gays or muslims. So Jews, ask yourself why are you so fucking annoying? LOL. I love you but god damn you people are arrogant, opinionated, selfish, stubborn, rude, racist yourselves to anyone who isn't Jewish. I've come to realize that being these things is what makes a person jewish. That and the bahmitzva.

One of the Jewish Community Centers threatened is just a couple miles from my home.

And my nephew goes to school with 1/3 jews. He said, "the jews in my school are annoying"

No one has ever told him to dislike jews. He just picked that up all on his own. And he doesn't have negative feelings towards blacks, gays or muslims. So Jews, ask yourself why are you so fucking annoying? LOL. I love you but god damn you people are arrogant, opinionated, selfish, stubborn, rude, racist yourselves to anyone who isn't Jewish. I've come to realize that being these things is what makes a person jewish. That and the bahmitzva.

Lose a few arguments to us, did ya?

Arrogance subjectively is assumed & felt by those feeling inadequate.
Opinionated is felt through ones own opinion on that which they accuse=hypocracy.
Selfish is felt by those not getting what they want in trying to take advantage over another=greedy is the accuser.
Stubborn is a label those without spines give those with spines who stick to what's just not what's popular.
Rude is sometimes felt by those with hurt feelings and is subjective as to who are they rude to matters.
Racist=anyone who selectively uses common human traits and labels broadstroke singles out a specific group as fault instead of human bevior as a whole=post was racist=hypocracy.

Read the Miketz portion of the Torah, we are unpopular in the Truth that is unpopular until it's time it is revealed broadly known to be right all along.
That being said: reflect back, this behavior by Christians to Arrogantly tell everybody they have the truth and the way is a mirror reflection to calling themselves annoying.
Look at Blackrooks last few posts purposely trying to be annoying and the bait didn't work, it never covered up the post he wished to hide.
What purpose did it serve, but to deflect and displace feelings.

The difference is Jews (with me being the necessary exception) don't proselytize or force convert. Nor are we causing 50 million murders and thousands of wars over a borrowed mythology called truth that needs weapons and tortures, because it can't stand on truth, knowledge or normal human behavior or reasoning.

Last edited:

Lose a few arguments to us, did ya?

Arrogance subjectively is assumed & felt by those feeling inadequate.
Opinionated is felt through ones own opinion on that which they accuse=hypocracy.
Selfish is felt by those not getting what they want in trying to take advantage over another=greedy is the accuser.
Stubborn is a label those without spines give those with spines who stick to what's just not what's popular.
Rude is sometimes felt by those with hurt feelings and is subjective as to who are they rude to matters.
Racist=anyone who selectively uses common human traits and labels broadstroke singles out a specific group as fault instead of human bevior as a whole=post was racist=hypocracy.

Read the Miketz portion of the Torah, we are unpopular in the Truth that is unpopular until it's time it is revealed broadly known to be right all along.
That being said: reflect back, this behavior by Christians to Arrogantly tell everybody they have the truth and the way is a mirror reflection to calling themselves annoying.
Look at Blackrooks last few posts purposely trying to be annoying and the bait didn't work, it never covered up the post he wished to hide.
What purpose did it serve, but to deflect and displace feelings.

The difference is Jews (with me being the necessary exception) don't proselytize or force convert. Nor are we causing 50 million murders and thousands of wars over a borrowed mythology called truth that needs weapons and tortures, because it can't stand on truth, knowledge or normal human behavior or reasoning.
As an atheist it's hard for me to disagree with you.

And I like Jews even though most of the ones I know are greedy, stubborn, opinionated, etc.

I met a wonderful Israeli American. His position on all Islam was clear. They are evil and bad, all of them. There was no discussion.

I remember I picked up lunch and a Jew was cheap on the bill. Stubborn, etc. She later accused the bosses of sex harassment, sued former German company for anti semetic.

I could go on and on. Point is on usmb we are able to honestly tell you why as a race, you're annoying. I love this place.

And it's not that you stand up for yourselves it's the Jews way u do it.

I didn't expect you to be honest about why you are dicks

This is why we think the Palestinians have a point

In thinking you are being a wise guy you inadvertantly help (cause and affect).
When you say what you say in the way you say it in your attempt to deflect your negative+ negative sentiment becomes a Positive as in a great compliment.
DOUBLE NEGATIVES=POSITIVE.
So calling us annoying coming from someone who purposely tries to be annoying is liken to Sadam calling the U.S. the great Satan.
Top posting what you think is a negative ends up being a double negative=something helpful.
One day you'll realize how things function, the intent is usually never the result, Bohm and Kohns theorems prove that.
Spiritualist call it Yin Yang, Karma, Bestow Receive, science calls it action reaction.

Your more radical Palestinians understand it as Wile E. Coyoteism=create the bomb or rocket and the more likely mirror opposite connectivity affect will blow up in your face or come right back down and and on your own territory.

When you say what you say in the way you say it in your attempt to deflect your negative+ negative sentiment becomes a Positive as in a great compliment.
So calling us annoying coming from someone who purposely tries to be annoying is liken to Sadam calling the U.S. the great Satan.
Top posting what you think is a negative ends up being a double negative=something helpful.
One day you'll realize how things function, the intent is usually never the result, Bohm and Kohns theorems prove that.
Spiritualist call it Yin Yang, Karma, Bestow Receive, science calls it action reaction.

Your more radical Palestinians understand it as Wile E. Coyoteism=create the bomb or rocket and the more likely mirror opposite connectivity affect will blow up in your face or come right back down and and on your own territory.
My hope is you realize you're annoying. When a 14 year old boy says the jews in his school are annoying it means there's a pattern. It's not us it's you.

Give you some other annoying traits from other annoying clans. The Arab community is annoying. Do you see it? The black community is annoying in their own way.

Us Greeks are a little annoying too. Cheap, opinionated but we don't have the chip on the shoulder

Rubbish re the Palestinians,I personally found most Jews bloody arrogant,have a massive chip on their shoulders,self opionated and squeal Anti-Semitism everytime they are challenged,these Zionist Cultists,who's origins are through a Athiest Jew are uncompromising to a fault.....They are a complete Joke because most of them are not real Jews but CONVERTS from Europe and America VIA Central Asia......they are NOT A SEMITIC People at all......Only Palestinians and Shepardic Jews are,and therein lies the Hypocricy because they make out they are Semitic, which they certainly are Not.For such a small population,they must be the world biggest whingers and generally are a pain in the Ass.

Their treatment of the Palestinians is a Disgrace and Shameful.....Israel is an experiment in the movement of people who have NO cultural or who have NO claim to this land because they are from every where else but NOT Palestine or the Holy Land.......They are a Synthetic Group of people,who just converted to Judaism,moreover Zionists who now are claiming that Zionism and Judaism are one and the same..............They are and always have been a Terrorist Organization who have murdered,slaughtered,maimed,lied to get there corrupt filthy way.......Say NO to Zionism...steve.....and they can be fcuking annoying

Rubbish re the Palestinians,I personally found most Jews bloody arrogant,have a massive chip on their shoulders,self opionated and squeal Anti-Semitism everytime they are challenged,these Zionist Cultists,who's origins are through a Athiest Jew are uncompromising to a fault.....They are a complete Joke because most of them are not real Jews but CONVERTS from Europe and America VIA Central Asia......they are NOT A SEMITIC People at all......Only Palestinians and Shepardic Jews are,and therein lies the Hypocricy because they make out they are Semitic, which they certainly are Not.For such a small population,they must be the world biggest whingers and generally are a pain in the Ass.

Their treatment of the Palestinians is a Disgrace and Shameful.....Israel is an experiment in the movement of people who have NO cultural or who have NO claim to this land because they are from every where else but NOT Palestine or the Holy Land.......They are a Synthetic Group of people,who just converted to Judaism,moreover Zionists who now are claiming that Zionism and Judaism are one and the same..............They are and always have been a Terrorist Organization who have murdered,slaughtered,maimed,lied to get there corrupt filthy way.......Say NO to Zionism...steve.....and they can be fcuking annoying
Hey, us Americans can be jerks too. Look how we did Indians and blacks.

But let's just stop sugarcoating it Jews are annoying as a people.

I think if they're honest they'd admit they like being how they are. Otherwise they'd try to assimilate.

What is it their parents say to make non Jewish kids in school not like them? It's different if your school has a couple Jews let alone 1/3 your school being jewish

Hey, us Americans can be jerks too. Look how we did Indians and blacks.

But let's just stop sugarcoating it Jews are annoying as a people.

I think if they're honest they'd admit they like being how they are. Otherwise they'd try to assimilate.

What is it their parents say to make non Jewish kids in school not like them? It's different if your school has a couple Jews let alone 1/3 your school being jewish
Sealie,The Jewish Upbringing is essentially Matriarchal.....therein lies part of the problem

I've seen your version of Ass/imi-late in the technology forum automation discussion- no thank you. :)
If we annoy you so much you can turn off your TV or stop watching comedies. :)

Why Do People Hate The Jews?

It has been said that the history of almost all of the Jewish holidays can be summed up succinctly: "They wanted to kill us; we won. Let's eat." Why has anti-Semitism been so pervasive in so many countries, in so many time periods and for so many reasons? (One begins to wonder. Perhaps there is something wrong with the Jews and Judaism? After all, there is an old Yiddish saying -- "If one person calls you a donkey, ignore him; if two people call you a donkey, buy a saddle.")

Between the years 250 CE and 1948 CE - a period of 1,700 years - Jews have experienced more than eighty expulsions from various countries in Europe - an average of nearly one expulsion every twenty-one years. Jews were expelled from England, France, Austria, Germany, Lithuania, Spain, Portugal, Bohemia, Moravia and seventy-one other countries.

Historians have classified six explanations as to why people hate the Jews:

1. Economic -- "We hate Jews because they possess too much wealth and power."
  2. Chosen People -- "We hate Jews because they arrogantly claim that they are the chosen people."
  3. Scapegoat -- "Jews are a convenient group to single out and blame for our troubles."
  4. Deicide -- "We hate Jews because they killed Jesus."
  5. Outsiders, -- "We hate Jews because they are different than us." (The dislike of the unlike.)
  6. Racial Theory -- "We hate Jews because they are an inferior race."

As we examine the explanations,
we must ask -- Are they the causes for anti-Semitism or excuses for Anti-Semitism? The difference? If one takes away the cause, then anti-Semitism should no longer exist. If one can show a contradiction to the explanation, it demonstrates that the "cause" is not a reason, it is just an excuse. Let's look at some contradictions:

1. Economic -- The Jews of 17th- 20th century Poland and Russia were dirt poor, had no influence and yet they were hated.
  2. Chosen People -- a) In the late 19th century, the Jews of Germany denied "Choseness." And then they worked on assimilation. Yet, the holocaust started there. b) Christians and Moslems profess to being the "Chosen people," yet, the world and the anti-Semites tolerate them.
  3. Scapegoat -- Any group must already be hated to be an effective scapegoat. The Scapegoat Theory does not then cause anti-Semitism. Rather, anti-Semitism is what makes the Jews a convenient scapegoat target. Hitler's ranting and ravings would not be taken seriously if he said, "It's the bicycle riders and the midgets who are destroying our society."
  4. Deicide -- a) the Christian Bible says the Romans killed Jesus, though Jews are mentioned as accomplices (claims that Jews killed Jesus came several hundred years later). How come the accomplices are persecuted and there isn't an anti-Roman movement through history? b) Jesus himself said, "Forgive them [i.e., the Jews], for they know not what they do." The Second Vatican Council in 1963 officially exonerated the Jews as the killers of Jesus. Neither statement of Christian belief lessened anti-Semitism.
  5. Outsiders -- With the Enlightenment in the late 18th century, many Jews rushed to assimilate. Anti-Semitism should have stopped. Instead, for example, with the Nazis came the cry, in essence: "We hate you, not because you're different, but because you're trying to become like us! We cannot allow you to infect the Aryan race with your inferior genes."
  6. Racial Theory -- The overriding problem with this theory is that it is self-contradictory: Jews are not a race. Anyone can become a Jew - and members of every race, creed and color in the world have done so at one time or another.

Every other hated group is hated for a relatively defined reason.
We Jews, however, are hated in paradoxes: Jews are hated for being a lazy and inferior race - but also for dominating the economy and taking over the world. We are hated for stubbornly maintaining our separateness - and, when we do assimilate - for posing a threat to racial purity through intermarriages. We are seen as pacifists and as warmongers; as capitalist exploiters and as revolutionary communists; possessed of a Chosen-People mentality, as well as of an inferiority complex. It seems that we just can't win.

Now we know what are NOT the reasons for anti-Semitism.

This Jewish website asks why (many) people hate Jews, but none of the answers they give are even close to the right answer.

So I'm going to throw it out there to all forum Jews, why do you think (many) people hate the Jews?

My guess is, none of you will know the answer to this question.

Jews are hated because people like to be populist and use an easy target as an excuse for all the problems in the world. Spain got rid of their Jews, but their problems still existed, they just no longer had anyone to blame for their problems.

Things have changed in the world, and Jews are less likely to be blamed, but the same tactics abound.

I've seen your version of Ass/imi-late in the technology forum automation discussion- no thank you. :)
If we annoy you so much you can turn off your TV or stop watching comedies. :)
Your comedy is about as funny as a wet rag in a bucket......LOL...steven

New Topics

Forum List

Back