Jesus on Marriage...

Lord, I wish I could say the same.

He's a very good example of why so many people are turned off by Christianity, isn't he? Sad that so many people exposed to what could be a beautiful message of love and acceptance, encounter something so different and as a result, are perfectly justified in saying "No thanks".

Oh well.

He's a very good example of why so many people are turned off by Christianity, isn't he? Sad that so many people exposed to what could be a beautiful message of love and acceptance, encounter something so different and as a result, are perfectly justified in saying "No thanks".

Oh well.

If you don't like what's in the Book find another Religion... :thup:

:)

peace...

Oh well.

And now his record is stuck.

Oh well.

^How the Game is Played...

They don't like the Truth so they Troll and Flood where it is.

Nice Work! :thup:

peace...

Oh well.

The Following User Says Thank You to BDBoop For This Useful Post:
Sky Dancer (Today)

Don't Lurk... Get in and help them! :lol:

peace...

Oh well.

peace...

Yes I notice you quickly Cut & Run from the divorce / remarry situation. I don't blame you. Those weak on facts shouldn't try facing them.

Oh well.

peace...

Yes I notice you quickly Cut & Run from the divorce / remarry situation. I don't blame you. Those weak on facts shouldn't try facing them.

I cut and run from nothing.

You are Advocating for a Christian Church that Embraces and Ordains Sin in Marriage when it comes to Homosexuals.

If True to their Book, they can NOT.

End of List.

peace...

Oh well.

peace...

Does pointing out how far different religions have strayed from what is in the Bible negate what is in the Bible?

Heterosexuals have indeed made a mockery of marriage. That doesn't change what is in the Bible.

Mal may have used some over the top language to underscore his observations about what Christ endorsed, but an increasing willingness of churchgoers to look the other way about sex outside marriage and divorce does not change the Biblical text.

peace...

You are Advocating for a Christian Church that Embraces and Ordains Sin in Marriage when it comes to Homosexuals.

End of List.

peace...

Nice Dodge! Good Cut & Run from the divorce thing! Can you dodge it again! I'll bet you can!
And I'm not advocating for the church you describe. I don't have to. LOTS of Christian churches exist that even have gay clergy. So I don't have to advocate anything.

However, I pointed out that you pick and choose want you want to believe from the Bible - like ALL Christians do. And you Cut & Ran from the examples provided like a little school girl running from the paddle!

Which is fun to watch.

I'll bet you do it again. :lol:

End of List.

peace...

Nice Dodge! Good Cut & Run from the divorce thing! Can you dodge it again! I'll bet you can!
And I'm not advocating for the church you describe. I don't have to. LOTS of Christian churches exist that even have gay clergy. So I don't have to advocate anything.

However, I pointed out that you pick and choose want you want to believe from the Bible - like ALL Christians do. And you Cut & Ran from the examples provided like a little school girl running from the paddle!

Which is fun to watch.

Creepy Deviant is Creepy... :eek:

peace...

Not according to mal.

Not according to the Old and New Testaments. :thup:

Embracing and giving Sanction to Sin and Abomination is Inherently UnChristian.

Fact not Fiction.

Find another Faith.

peace...

tell it to the archbishop of canterbury.

i'm sure he'll defer to your obvious expertise.

Just Observing what is...

peace...

End of List.

peace...

Which is fun to watch.

Creepy Deviant is Creepy... :eek:

peace...

My prediction was of course accurate. The weak are always easy to predict in that regard.

However, I hadn't anticipated your mind would go straight to deviant sex. Interesting revelation about you there Junior!

You may now dodge that divorce marriage thing some more.

So easy.... :lol:

peace...

Does pointing out how far different religions have strayed from what is in the Bible negate what is in the Bible?

Heterosexuals have indeed made a mockery of marriage. That doesn't change what is in the Bible.

Mal may have used some over the top language to underscore his observations about what Christ endorsed, but an increasing willingness of churchgoers to look the other way about sex outside marriage and divorce does not change the Biblical text.

They are looking to Destroy the Foundation of the Church... They have ZERO Interest in Christianity as it IS.

peace...

Forum List

Back