Jesus knew nothing of a trinity god.

Who Hired Jesus? "Render Therefore Unto Caesar" Is a Clue.

Any sermon that glorifies meekness is a tool of a sadistic totalitarian ruling class. In our time, it is a main fang of our entitled Preppy snakes.

God is offering life everlasting-- Is that totalitarian? What value does eternal life hold?
Kneeling Leads to Crawling

Eternal life in meek submission to His Will offers nothing to anyone with any self-respect. Idealism Is the Costume Sadism Dresses Up In

Eternal life at a young age, never sick, or aging like now. Knowing only good. This sick satan-ruled system has been proven. Man's promises amount to little. God's kingdom is a cure all.
No Wonder Lucifer Means "Someone Who Brings Light to End All the Darkness" …

Lucifer means verbally just simple "light carrier". The normal translation is "light bringer" or "morning star". It exist exactly 5 positions in the vulgata (Latin Bible) where the word "lucifer" is used - nothing of this all has only a little to do with the totally strange interpretation of this name.

Here are this 5 textes:

----
Hi 11,17 Et quasi meridianus fulgor consurget tibi ad vesperam ; et cum te consumptum putaveris, orieris ut lucifer.
(Life will be brighter than the sun at noon. And darkness will become like morning.)

Hi 38,32 Numquid producis luciferum in tempore suo, et vesperum super filios terræ consurgere facis ?
(Can you bring out all of the stars in their seasons? Can you lead out the Big Dipper and the Little Dipper?)

Ps 109,3 Tecum principium in die virtutis tuæ in splendoribus sanctorum ; ex utero, ante luciferum, genui te.
(=Ps 110,3 Your troops will be willing to fight for you on the day of battle. You will be wrapped in holy majesty. Just as the dew falls fresh early in the morning, you will always be young and strong.)

Jes 14,12 Quomodo cecidisti de cælo, Lucifer, qui mane oriebaris ? corruisti in terram, qui vulnerabas gentes ?
("King of Babylonia, you thought you were the bright morning star. But now you have fallen from heaven! You once brought nations down. But now you have been thrown down to the earth!)

2Petr 1,19 Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem : cui benefacitis attendentes quasi lucernæ lucenti in caliginoso donec dies elucescat, et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris :
(The word of the prophets is made more certain. We have that word. You must pay attention to it. It is like a light shining in a dark place. It will shine until the day Jesus comes. Then the Morning Star will rise in your hearts.)
-----

Oh by the way: Anti-Catholicism makes no one to a Christian and also not to a Muslim!

Last edited:
Who Hired Jesus? "Render Therefore Unto Caesar" Is a Clue.

Any sermon that glorifies meekness is a tool of a sadistic totalitarian ruling class. In our time, it is a main fang of our entitled Preppy snakes.

God is offering life everlasting-- Is that totalitarian? What value does eternal life hold?

Eternal life in meek submission to His Will offers nothing to anyone with any self-respect. Idealism Is the Costume Sadism Dresses Up In

Eternal life at a young age, never sick, or aging like now. Knowing only good. This sick satan-ruled system has been proven. Man's promises amount to little. God's kingdom is a cure all.

Lucifer means verbally just simple "light carrier". The normal translation is "light bringer" or "morning star". It exist exactly 5 positions in the vulgata (Latin Bible) where the word "lucifer" is used - nothing of this all has only a little to do with the totally strange interpretation of this name.

Here are this 5 textes:

----
Hi 11,17 Et quasi meridianus fulgor consurget tibi ad vesperam ; et cum te consumptum putaveris, orieris ut lucifer.
(Life will be brighter than the sun at noon. And darkness will become like morning.)

Hi 38,32 Numquid producis luciferum in tempore suo, et vesperum super filios terræ consurgere facis ?
(Can you bring out all of the stars in their seasons? Can you lead out the Big Dipper and the Little Dipper?)

Ps 109,3 Tecum principium in die virtutis tuæ in splendoribus sanctorum ; ex utero, ante luciferum, genui te.
(=Ps 110,3 Your troops will be willing to fight for you on the day of battle. You will be wrapped in holy majesty. Just as the dew falls fresh early in the morning, you will always be young and strong.)

Jes 14,12 Quomodo cecidisti de cælo, Lucifer, qui mane oriebaris ? corruisti in terram, qui vulnerabas gentes ?
("King of Babylonia, you thought you were the bright morning star. But now you have fallen from heaven! You once brought nations down. But now you have been thrown down to the earth!)

2Petr 1,19 Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem : cui benefacitis attendentes quasi lucernæ lucenti in caliginoso donec dies elucescat, et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris :
(The word of the prophets is made more certain. We have that word. You must pay attention to it. It is like a light shining in a dark place. It will shine until the day Jesus comes. Then the Morning Star will rise in your hearts.)
-----

Oh by the way: Anti-Catholicism makes no one to a Christian and also not to a Muslim!

Jesus was the first Nazi. Even before you.

Here are this 5 textes:

----

-----

Jesus was the first Nazi. Even before you.

no comment

100% fact= From Moses on up until this very day. The Israelite religion, taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- taught to every bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship, taught by them as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6

The religion that came out of Rome screwed it all up and became 33,999 branches off of her( Mark 3:24-26)--all being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

Why??? Because they throw Jesus truth away to teach the schools of mens dogmas because of the errors in their translations.

Who do you believe first? Jesus or Dogma? they contradict one another.

Jesus is the Trinity God or one in the Godhead. What you confuse is God's doctrine and theology.

It's found in the Creeds.

POS_15_Nicene_Creed_12x16__98798.1460380403.jpg

darkness--The councils were held because they did not know truth--they twisted it to the core to mislead.

The council at Nicea formulated their doctrine of Christianity. The council at Trent did the same for Catholicism. One is truth. The other was to mislead.

Its a tough find to find truth in Catholicism. Traditions of men is what they live and die by.

100% fact= From Moses on up until this very day. The Israelite religion, taught, served and worshipped, a single being God-YHVH(Jehovah)-- taught to every bible writer, taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending those places of worship, taught by them as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28---1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6

The religion that came out of Rome screwed it all up and became 33,999 branches off of her( Mark 3:24-26)--all being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily.

Why??? Because they throw Jesus truth away to teach the schools of mens dogmas because of the errors in their translations.

Jesus is the Trinity God or one in the Godhead. What you confuse is God's doctrine and theology.

darkness--The councils were held because they did not know truth--they twisted it to the core to mislead.

The council at Nicea formulated their doctrine of Christianity. The council at Trent did the same for Catholicism. One is truth. The other was to mislead.

Its a tough find to find truth in Catholicism. Traditions of men is what they live and die by.

I'm not going to criticize my brothers and sisters. I grew up learning Catholicism going to a parochial elementary school. There are good people there even though misguided. They accomplished a lot of good works and probably have raised the most money.

What a luck for you to have to live and to die just for fun without traditions.

Mariae_Himmelfahrt.jpg

Loving Mother of the Redeemer,
Gate of heaven, star of the sea,
Assist your people of have fallen yet strive to rise again.
To the wonderment of nature you bore your Creator,
yet remained a virgin after as before.
You who received Gabriel’s joyful greeting,
have pity on us poor sinners.

Hermann the Lame (*18th of Juli in 1013 AD +24th of September in 1054 AD)

Last edited:

of course he didn't.... he was a jew. he'd have found the entire discussion ridiculous.

of course he didn't.... he was a jew. he'd have found the entire discussion ridiculous.

Which discussion?

I'm not going to criticize my brothers and sisters. I grew up learning Catholicism going to a parochial elementary school. There are good people there even though misguided. They accomplished a lot of good works and probably have raised the most money.

The sight of possible good works does not take away the facts that they teach and serve a non existent trinity god, misleading all listening into breaking Gods #1 commandment on a daily basis. I surely would not want to be standing there.

… does not take away the facts that they teach and serve a non existent trinity god …

And what do you like to do know against the belief of Christians in the triune god? Why is this a problem for you at all?

Last edited:
… does not take away the facts that they teach and serve a non existent trinity god …

And what do you like to do know against the belief of Christians in the triune god? Why is this a problem for you at all?

I am seeing 2 billion of my human family members being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. By worshipping a non existent trinity god. Their eternal life houses are burning to the ground, its 5 am, do I knock or walk away? I knock
The facts of Israelite God worship history, the teachings of Jesus and facts found in encyclopedias about the added pagan practices off the table of demons in world celebrations, including Christmas and Easter. God says one CANNOT partake off of that table-1Cor 10:21)--All 3 things back the JW teachers.
This is how satan misleads=2Cor 11:12-15--He makes things look good to the mortal heart. as the image of the beast is as well. That is why.

I am seeing 2 billion of my human family members

?

being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. By worshipping a non existent trinity god. Their eternal life houses are burning to the ground, its 5 am, do I knock or walk away? I knock
The facts of Israelite God worship history, the teachings of Jesus and facts found in encyclopedias about the added pagan practices off the table of demons in world celebrations, including Christmas and Easter. God says one CANNOT partake off of that table-1Cor 10:21)--All 3 things back the JW teachers.
This is how satan misleads=2Cor 11:12-15--He makes things look good to the mortal heart. as the image of the beast is as well. That is why.

Did you ever try to live without alcohol and drugs? Tell me: What makes you nervous in the triune god? I like to have a real answer and not little sentence particles of textes which my Jewish and Christian ancestors wrote during long thousands of years.

Last edited:

?

being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. By worshipping a non existent trinity god. Their eternal life houses are burning to the ground, its 5 am, do I knock or walk away? I knock

Did you ever try to live without alcohol and drugs? Tell me: What makes you nervous in the triune god? I like to have a real answer and not little sentence particles of textes which my Jewish and Christian ancestors wrote during long thousands of years.

There is no trinity god--The foretold great apostasy( son of peredition)2Thess 2:3) rose up out of Rome, long after Jesus was here. They invented the Christian god as a trinity--Jesus says they are lying through their teeth--John 20:17, Rev 3:12
We all must choose who we believe.

?

There is no trinity god--The foretold great apostasy( son of peredition)2Thess 2:3) rose up out of Rome, long after Jesus was here. They invented the Christian god as a trinity--Jesus says they are lying through their teeth--John 20:17, Rev 3:12

What exactly do you expect should someone say to you now, who believes in the triune god?

Last edited:

The sight of possible good works does not take away the facts that they teach and serve a non existent trinity god, misleading all listening into breaking Gods #1 commandment on a daily basis. I surely would not want to be standing there.

Now, you're just making assertions which mean nothing. You can't back anything up.

Second, it's not about works, but being saved. Once you are saved, then you are always saved. It's OSAS. Being saved involves faith. And this leads to good works, so works is involved, but just works does not save you.

Instead of arguing that which you do not understand, you should have faith first. Then, you have taken the first step to a journey of a lifetime and life forever after.

?

What exactly do you expect should someone say to you now, who believes in the triune god?

What they should be saying is that--Jesus is correct-he has a God, he is not God. The Father is Jesus' God. Its the #1 teaching in the NT.-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28,Eph 1:13,17--- 1Peter 1:3--Rev 1:6= Jesus and 3 real teachers all teaching-Jesus has a God-his Father.

Now, you're just making assertions which mean nothing. You can't back anything up.

Second, it's not about works, but being saved. Once you are saved, then you are always saved. It's OSAS. Being saved involves faith. And this leads to good works, so works is involved, but just works does not save you.

Instead of arguing that which you do not understand, you should have faith first. Then, you have taken the first step to a journey of a lifetime and life forever after.

Not one is saved until they endure until their end, Jesus said-Matt 10:22--Endure living now to do Jesus Fathers will, over self.--No mortal has a right to assure another they are saved or born again-its100% lie--they do not know. Then they ask for a tithe.

?

What they should be saying is that--Jesus is correct-he has a God, he is not God. The Father is Jesus' God. Its the #1 teaching in the NT.-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28,Eph 1:13,17--- 1Peter 1:3--Rev 1:6= Jesus and 3 real teachers all teaching-Jesus has a God-his Father.

Before I waste now a lot of time to translate your bible language into my own language - are you sure this what you say here has to do with anything what I asked you?

Last edited:

Not one is saved until they endure until their end, Jesus said-Matt 10:22--Endure living now to do Jesus Fathers will, over self.--No mortal has a right to assure another they are saved or born again-its100% lie--they do not know. Then they ask for a tithe.

Jesus blood and death paid our debt. It was the greatest sacrifice in the history of the universe. I do not doubt the power of Jesus. He is the Savior. He saved us all. Yet, we are all not saved. The Bible teaches that once you are saved through the power of Jesus, you are forever saved. If not, then you weren't saved to begin with.

Jesus blood and death paid our debt. It was the greatest sacrifice in the history of the universe. I do not doubt the power of Jesus. He is the Savior. He saved us all. Yet, we are all not saved. The Bible teaches that once you are saved through the power of Jesus, you are forever saved. If not, then you weren't saved to begin with.

There are many things most cannot understand without being taught by the teachers who have Jesus.
Acts 3:19--Repentence gets sin blotted out. If Jesus paid everyones sin they wouldn't have to die, yet all do. But at Har-mageddon. Many( great multitude) will be brought through on earth( Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22) never having to taste death. Then no matter where one stands. Gods kingdom rule will be the only ruling power in existence( Dan 2:44) so on earth( Matt 5:5) is where the great multitude stand before the throne. They will not go to heaven-Rev 14:3--144,000 are BOUGHT from the EARTH. to heaven. The bride of Christ= the little flock( Luke 12:32) not the great multitude( Psalm 37:9-11,29)

Forum List

Back