Jesus is the Christ

Man is made in God’s image
Did you get that from the book you dont take literally? :D
Yes, but just the allegorical accounts. There are other literary styles used too. In other words, I read each account the way it was originally intended to be read which leads to superior outcomes in my day to day life rather than reading it like you do which is to make you feel superior but in actuality leads to you being inferior.

I'm sure you see yourself as very clever, but the path you are not taking leads to superior outcomes in all phases of one's life so the joke really is on you and it is truly a joke of delicious irony.
If it makes sense, its not allegory. If it doesnt, its allegory. :lol:
Nope. Try again. I'm sure you can figure it out even with your limited intellectual capacity.
Lol. If only your intelligence was as high as your imagination.
There's nothing special about me, TN. I follow a process. Anyone could follow the same process and get the same results. It's what I have been trying to tell you. But you keep doing you. Doesn't harm me one bit.
Your process is distorting christianity to how you see fit.
You interpret it to make sense in your mind.
The level of dishonesty and emptiness it takes to do that is sad.
If you need a friend, ill be your friend. You dont have to make up things in your mind to give you comfort.
Come here, ill hold ya :huddle:
That's not the process I am talking about, but nice try. Although the process was informed by my faith.

I've been down both paths. You haven't. I know where you are heading. This world is going to eat you up.

Yes, but just the allegorical accounts. There are other literary styles used too. In other words, I read each account the way it was originally intended to be read which leads to superior outcomes in my day to day life rather than reading it like you do which is to make you feel superior but in actuality leads to you being inferior.

I'm sure you see yourself as very clever, but the path you are not taking leads to superior outcomes in all phases of one's life so the joke really is on you and it is truly a joke of delicious irony.
Nope. Try again. I'm sure you can figure it out even with your limited intellectual capacity.
There's nothing special about me, TN. I follow a process. Anyone could follow the same process and get the same results. It's what I have been trying to tell you. But you keep doing you. Doesn't harm me one bit.
If you need a friend, ill be your friend. You dont have to make up things in your mind to give you comfort.
That's not the process I am talking about, but nice try. Although the process was informed by my faith.

I've been down both paths. You haven't. I know where you are heading. This world is going to eat you up.
Truth is always a "nice try"
You know, i used to believe in God. Then i turned 12 and started thinking for myself.

Truth is always a "nice try"
You know, i used to believe in God. Then i turned 12 and started thinking for myself.
Critical theory isn't thinking for yourself, TN.

You worship your imagination
No. I just don't read the Bible literally because I know - and you know - it doesn't make any sense to do so. I wouldn't believe it either if I read it literally. So rather than reading Genesis literally this is what I take from reading Genesis allegorically. I challenge you to disagree with any of it.

God created existence. Everything he created is good. What he created was done in steps. Man is a product of that creation. Man is unlike any other creature in creation. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful. Man knows right from wrong. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure. Don't rationalize your failures, mistakes and errors. Own them. Pass it down to the next generation.
Everything he (they) created is good.
:iyfyus.jpg:
what about you, bing. christianity ... who created that.
Mathew 16:18
no, christianity was created during the 4th century taking just under 100 years to write and became the "religion" of the roman empire - or more accurately is a political organization disguised as a religion with an unsavory history from that time ...
View attachment 467780
to the present day. exercising their "moral" authority.

- what reason would there be for a church.
is there something you are trying to say ...
View attachment 467888
Yes, Mathew 16:18
yes, what - is that in your 10000 page book ... which version of the top 15, have you read them all.

No. I just don't read the Bible literally because I know - and you know - it doesn't make any sense to do so. I wouldn't believe it either if I read it literally. So rather than reading Genesis literally this is what I take from reading Genesis allegorically. I challenge you to disagree with any of it.

God created existence. Everything he created is good. What he created was done in steps. Man is a product of that creation. Man is unlike any other creature in creation. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful. Man knows right from wrong. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure. Don't rationalize your failures, mistakes and errors. Own them. Pass it down to the next generation.
no, christianity was created during the 4th century taking just under 100 years to write and became the "religion" of the roman empire - or more accurately is a political organization disguised as a religion with an unsavory history from that time ...
View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
yes, what - is that in your 10000 page book ... which version of the top 15, have you read them all.

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
No. I just don't read the Bible literally because I know - and you know - it doesn't make any sense to do so.
so peddling forgeries and fallacies is just your second nature after the initial nefarious purpose. to persecute and victimize the innocent. 4th century christianity.

View attachment 467780

>>>>"religion" of the roman empire - or more accurately
* a political organization disguised as a religion* with an unsavory history from that time.

They did warn of this, but by way of cryptic verses, slang terms, and symbols, so that Rome would not know they were being talked about.
Phrases like Kittim and Seas=Rome
Ships=Rome's army
Symbol of the Scarlet Red 2 horn devil=Color of Rome whereby the horns= power of authorities and those
2 authorities being Rome's Political Authority hidden behind the mask of it's Religious authority trying to create the 1 world religion using all cultures mythologies deities and messianic figures they could speak and control behind. (Get it's foothold in all kingdoms collecting taxes under the guise of tithes)
Today the U.S. is mimicking Rome's fall and similarly masking it's 2 horn system 1-being the political authority masked by it's second horn= progressive (fake)activist authority which is it's new 1 world global religion it gets political power from=sticks it's feet in everyones business in all kingdoms (global domination) collecting taxes in the guise of climate control and many more activist donations that pay for their jet set lifestyle that polutes the very thing they are claiming activists against.
Phrases like ...
"religion of the roman empire" - is more an expression of intent to superseded the intended purpose, 1st century liberation theology with a contrarian objective in disguise using the intended purpose as the means for their own deliberation than the contrarian objective being expressed on its own merit.

- no one was crucified in the 1st century claiming all people are born sinners. and has nothing to do with a corrupt roman gov't or progressives flying corporate jets.
I distinctly quoted your post where you describe the 2 horn system and simply showed you
1) where they warned of this and
2)gave an example of how this is done/emulated in our times=an example of abuse of power and controlled narrative.
In fact many of today's leaders have studied and done papers on Rome and people like Hillary even plagiarise the methods of demonizing the enemy who have gotten to popular with the common working class that threatens the authoratarians.
... and people like Hillary even plagiarise the methods of demonizing the enemy who have gotten to popular with the common working class that threatens the authoratarians.
no, those, the "working class" do not threaten authority they are who the authority use to threaten the innocent. through the desert religions they both have as a united alliance through corruption.

View attachment 467780

* a political organization disguised as a religion* with an unsavory history from that time.

They did warn of this, but by way of cryptic verses, slang terms, and symbols, so that Rome would not know they were being talked about.
Ships=Rome's army
Symbol of the Scarlet Red 2 horn devil=Color of Rome whereby the horns= power of authorities and those
2 authorities being Rome's Political Authority hidden behind the mask of it's Religious authority trying to create the 1 world religion using all cultures mythologies deities and messianic figures they could speak and control behind. (Get it's foothold in all kingdoms collecting taxes under the guise of tithes)
Today the U.S. is mimicking Rome's fall and similarly masking it's 2 horn system 1-being the political authority masked by it's second horn= progressive (fake)activist authority which is it's new 1 world global religion it gets political power from=sticks it's feet in everyones business in all kingdoms (global domination) collecting taxes in the guise of climate control and many more activist donations that pay for their jet set lifestyle that polutes the very thing they are claiming activists against.
Phrases like ...
"religion of the roman empire" - is more an expression of intent to superseded the intended purpose, 1st century liberation theology with a contrarian objective in disguise using the intended purpose as the means for their own deliberation than the contrarian objective being expressed on its own merit.

- no one was crucified in the 1st century claiming all people are born sinners. and has nothing to do with a corrupt roman gov't or progressives flying corporate jets.
I distinctly quoted your post where you describe the 2 horn system and simply showed you
2)gave an example of how this is done/emulated in our times=an example of abuse of power and controlled narrative.
In fact many of today's leaders have studied and done papers on Rome and people like Hillary even plagiarise the methods of demonizing the enemy who have gotten to popular with the common working class that threatens the authoratarians.
... and people like Hillary even plagiarise the methods of demonizing the enemy who have gotten to popular with the common working class that threatens the authoratarians.
no, those, the "working class" do not threaten authority they are who the authority use to threaten the innocent. through the desert religions they both have as a united alliance through corruption.
See if this sounds familiar:
The Elites and the Elites in the Roman Senate despised Caligula and assasinated him (Coup), because he was too popular with the working class and was a threat to their system of enslaving and benefitting from them being kept down.
They called Caligula crazy and helped demonize that image through a fake dossier about sleeping with his horse. They blamed the deaths of many elites on Caligula portraying him as paranoid.
It's quite clear the academics plagiarized their techniques to subvert their opponents, like they plagiarize their speeches and political plans.

View attachment 467780

Ships=Rome's army
Phrases like ...

See if this sounds familiar:
The Elites and the Elites in the Roman Senate despised Caligula and assasinated him (Coup), because he was too popular with the working class and was a threat to their system of enslaving and benefitting from them being kept down.
They called Caligula crazy and helped demonize that image through a fake dossier about sleeping with his horse. They blamed the deaths of many elites on Caligula portraying him as paranoid.
It's quite clear the academics plagiarized their techniques to subvert their opponents, like they plagiarize their speeches and political plans.
my answer has always been - till they bring to justice the crucifiers they will continue their mayhem - to this day.

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
No. I just don't read the Bible literally because I know - and you know - it doesn't make any sense to do so.
so peddling forgeries and fallacies is just your second nature after the initial nefarious purpose. to persecute and victimize the innocent. 4th century christianity.

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
seek help, bing ...
1615864039664.png

before it's to late, you have little time to waist.

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
seek help, bing ...
View attachment 468191

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
seek help, bing ...
View attachment 468191
the apostle of christianity ...
1615902050661.png

trying to force people to read their christian bible, the same for a&e and the perils of recovery - once bitten.

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
seek help, bing ...
View attachment 468191
View attachment 468305
trying to force people to read their christian bible, the same for a&e and the perils of recovery - once bitten.

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
seek help, bing ...
View attachment 468191
View attachment 468305
your request is denied is there any other source than your book of evil - i'm selective in when and what i read ... and am Leary of serpents. bearing "fruits".

were a&e also so imposed upon.

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
seek help, bing ...
View attachment 468191
View attachment 468305
your request is denied is there any other source than your book of evil - i'm selective in when and what i read ... and am Leary of serpents. bearing "fruits".

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
seek help, bing ...
View attachment 468191
View attachment 468305

Was he the gay one?

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
seek help, bing ...
View attachment 468191
View attachment 468305

Was he the gay one?
I think TN is bisexual but I'm sure he would be receptive to you if you asked him.

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
seek help, bing ...
View attachment 468191
View attachment 468305

Was he the gay one?
I think TN is bisexual but I'm sure he would be receptive to you if you asked him.
I think you'd like to catch a few yourself. :lol:

View attachment 467780

View attachment 467888
seek help, bing ...
View attachment 468191
View attachment 468305

Was he the gay one?
I think you'd like to catch a few yourself. :lol:
You were the one asking, bro. Don't be ashamed.

Forum List

Back