Jesus is the Christ

I like Krishna better. :D
Krishnas story is more believable than the abrahamic god. Thats for sure.
How so?
Abrahamic religions are creation based. Hinduism is not.
Ergo, Abrahamic religions have been forced to "rebrand" if you will. Adapt to science.
Hinduism doesnt have to compete with Galileo or Hawking.
Not to mention, the abrahamic religions were derived from sumeria.
Hinduism, in the very least, is original.
The universe was created, TN. Put this in perspective, Abraham deviated from polytheism in a time of polytheism. Everyone at that time believed there were many gods and each did a specific thing. Judaism states existence had a beginning. Everything we see evolved over time and man is not only a product of that creation but stands alone because he has a mind and can conceptualize right and wrong.

Nothing is what you think it is.
Ok boomer
I wouldn't believe the God you perceive exists either.
Better than making up one in my mind like you religious people do.
Divine providence and peace through the storm says otherwise.
Dont believe in divine providence. And my peace is perfectly fine. Thats despite worshipping the god you made you up in your head.
I've experienced it so there's that.

Anyone can find peace in blue skies and sunshine, TN. But best of luck with that.
Schizos experience being the president as well. Doesnt mean anything.
I have peace with my past, my present and especially my future. And when i die? Im ok with rotting in the ground. Might even have myself cremated and buried with a tree :)
If you had peace you wouldn't be trolling the religious forum seeking out arguments over God, TN.

Faith isn't about dying, faith is about living the right way.
I wasnt seeking an argument. You gave me one. ;)

How so?
Ergo, Abrahamic religions have been forced to "rebrand" if you will. Adapt to science.
The universe was created, TN. Put this in perspective, Abraham deviated from polytheism in a time of polytheism. Everyone at that time believed there were many gods and each did a specific thing. Judaism states existence had a beginning. Everything we see evolved over time and man is not only a product of that creation but stands alone because he has a mind and can conceptualize right and wrong.

Ok boomer
Dont believe in divine providence. And my peace is perfectly fine. Thats despite worshipping the god you made you up in your head.

Anyone can find peace in blue skies and sunshine, TN. But best of luck with that.
I have peace with my past, my present and especially my future. And when i die? Im ok with rotting in the ground. Might even have myself cremated and buried with a tree :)
If you had peace you wouldn't be trolling the religious forum seeking out arguments over God, TN.

Why is this rain yellow?

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?
More like TN pissing on me and telling me it's rain.

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
because im above you and im drinking beer

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?
I wouldnt lie to you ;)

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?
I wouldnt lie to you ;)
You lie to yourself.

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?
I wouldnt lie to you ;)
You lie to yourself.
Amazing how you keep telling me whats going on in my head :lol:

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
Good thing I brought an umbrella and my Kimber Aegis Elite.

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?
I wouldnt lie to you ;)
You lie to yourself.
You practice critical theory, TN. It's not hard for me to figure out.

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
IDK what the kimber thing is but it sounded funny lol

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
IDK what the kimber thing is but it sounded funny lol

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?
I wouldnt lie to you ;)
You lie to yourself.
What do you mean?

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?
I wouldnt lie to you ;)
You lie to yourself.
What do you mean?
You don't have arguments for what you believe. You have arguments for what you don't believe. So you arrive at what you believe by criticizing what you don't believe without ever having to examine what you believe.

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?
I wouldnt lie to you ;)
You lie to yourself.
What do you mean?
You don't have arguments for what you believe. You have arguments for what you don't believe. So you arrive at what you believe by criticizing what you don't believe without ever having to examine what you believe.

I dont believe in your god. However, i dont discount a supreme being.
I have lots of reasons for both.

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?
I wouldnt lie to you ;)
You lie to yourself.
What do you mean?

Ok, tell me about the reasons why you believe God does not exist without criticizing the reasons why people believe God does exist. Make a positive case for your beliefs.

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?
I wouldnt lie to you ;)
You lie to yourself.
What do you mean?

Ok, tell me about the reasons why you believe God does not exist without criticizing the reasons why people believe God does exist. Make a positive case for your beliefs.
The bible-
It doesnt hold up to basic science.
The way it was hand picked by a few people doesnt sit right with me. "well, this story doesnt help our agenda. Lets scrap it"
His character-
If a thing was so powerful and intelligent as to create all life and the universe, it wouldnt be a jealous, narcissistic, murdering psychopath.

How so?

Ok boomer

Why is this rain yellow?
God's having a wizz?
I wouldnt lie to you ;)
You lie to yourself.
What do you mean?

The bible-
It doesnt hold up to basic science.
The way it was hand picked by a few people doesnt sit right with me. "well, this story doesnt help our agenda. Lets scrap it"
His character-
If a thing was so powerful and intelligent as to create all life and the universe, it wouldnt be a jealous, narcissistic, murdering psychopath.
Sounds like you are criticizing what you don't believe, TN.

Can you make an argument for your beliefs that isn't criticizing what you don't believe?

Forum List

Back