Jesus is the Christ

You worship your imagination
No. I just don't read the Bible literally because I know - and you know - it doesn't make any sense to do so. I wouldn't believe it either if I read it literally. So rather than reading Genesis literally this is what I take from reading Genesis allegorically. I challenge you to disagree with any of it.

God created existence. Everything he created is good. What he created was done in steps. Man is a product of that creation. Man is unlike any other creature in creation. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful. Man knows right from wrong. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure. Don't rationalize your failures, mistakes and errors. Own them. Pass it down to the next generation.
Everything he (they) created is good.
:iyfyus.jpg:
what about you, bing. christianity ... who created that.
Mathew 16:18
no, christianity was created during the 4th century taking just under 100 years to write and became the "religion" of the roman empire - or more accurately is a political organization disguised as a religion with an unsavory history from that time ...
View attachment 467780
to the present day. exercising their "moral" authority.

- what reason would there be for a church.
is there something you are trying to say ...
View attachment 467888
Yes, Mathew 16:18
yes, what - is that in your 10000 page book ... which version of the top 15, have you read them all.
No. I just don't read the Bible literally because I know - and you know - it doesn't make any sense to do so.
so peddling forgeries and fallacies is just your second nature after the initial nefarious purpose. to persecute and victimize the innocent. 4th century christianity.
seek help, bing ...
View attachment 468191
before it's to late, you have little time to waist.
the apostle of christianity ...
View attachment 468305
trying to force people to read their christian bible, the same for a&e and the perils of recovery - once bitten.
your request is denied is there any other source than your book of evil - i'm selective in when and what i read ... and am Leary of serpents. bearing "fruits".

were a&e also so imposed upon.
Was he the gay one?
I think TN is bisexual but I'm sure he would be receptive to you if you asked him.
I think you'd like to catch a few yourself. :lol:
You were the one asking, bro. Don't be ashamed.
I asked if Matthew was gay and you went off on a tangent. As usual.

I made ding mad yesterday and this morning. Seems like Taz has the afternoon shift :lol:

You worship your imagination
No. I just don't read the Bible literally because I know - and you know - it doesn't make any sense to do so. I wouldn't believe it either if I read it literally. So rather than reading Genesis literally this is what I take from reading Genesis allegorically. I challenge you to disagree with any of it.

God created existence. Everything he created is good. What he created was done in steps. Man is a product of that creation. Man is unlike any other creature in creation. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful. Man knows right from wrong. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure. Don't rationalize your failures, mistakes and errors. Own them. Pass it down to the next generation.
Everything he (they) created is good.
:iyfyus.jpg:
what about you, bing. christianity ... who created that.
no, christianity was created during the 4th century taking just under 100 years to write and became the "religion" of the roman empire - or more accurately is a political organization disguised as a religion with an unsavory history from that time ...
View attachment 467780
to the present day. exercising their "moral" authority.

- what reason would there be for a church.
is there something you are trying to say ...
View attachment 467888
yes, what - is that in your 10000 page book ... which version of the top 15, have you read them all.
No. I just don't read the Bible literally because I know - and you know - it doesn't make any sense to do so.
so peddling forgeries and fallacies is just your second nature after the initial nefarious purpose. to persecute and victimize the innocent. 4th century christianity.
seek help, bing ...
View attachment 468191
before it's to late, you have little time to waist.
the apostle of christianity ...
View attachment 468305
trying to force people to read their christian bible, the same for a&e and the perils of recovery - once bitten.
your request is denied is there any other source than your book of evil - i'm selective in when and what i read ... and am Leary of serpents. bearing "fruits".

were a&e also so imposed upon.
Was he the gay one?
I think TN is bisexual but I'm sure he would be receptive to you if you asked him.
I think you'd like to catch a few yourself. :lol:
You were the one asking, bro. Don't be ashamed.
I asked if Matthew was gay and you went off on a tangent. As usual.
Oh, so you want to do Matthew. My bad.

I made ding mad yesterday and this morning. Seems like Taz has the afternoon shift :lol:
TNHarley Congratulating himself.gif

dude, you're a total zero ...
You know nothing in Science or Religion ...
What are you doing on the internet?
how old are you?
Did your mom wash your panties and pay for your internet access?
:laughing0301:

dude, you're a total zero ...
You know nothing in Science or Religion ...
What are you doing on the internet?
how old are you?
Did your mom wash your panties and pay for your internet access?
:laughing0301:
science says you are a faggot and i have been saying that for a year or so now..
Guess you were wrong :dunno:

You can't even pay for your kid's school lunches. What makes you think you have enough sand in your pants for me to get angry about?
why are you talking to this jerk? give him a kick and put a ban
----------
I love to tear him up .... he is angry and it amuses me :fu:

You can't even pay for your kid's school lunches. What makes you think you have enough sand in your pants for me to get angry about?
why are you talking to this jerk? give him a kick and put a ban
----------
I love to tear him up .... he is angry and it amuses me :fu:
You always get me. When you use your magnificent wit and come up with things like "loser" and "mom pays your internet" it makes me cry :boo_hoo14:

Yes, Jesus is the Christ.
You made a good point about the early Christians who saw Him and knew He was telling the truth and were killed because they refused to refute Him.
Men who claimed to be the Christ were a dime a dozen back then. Then one conquered death and came back to prove it. Jesus is Emanuel.

Forum List

Back