Jesus is God

If you don't know the difference, then you shouldn't be discussing this.

There is no difference. Sin is not imputed to Christians. Christians are counted as righteous, not as sinners.
No one is without sin. "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God" There are also none who are righteous. It says it right there in the Bible. Even Christians are sinful. It's a fact.

And God commendeth His LOVE towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You still lack reading comprehension. The verse doesn't say he loved us while we were sinners. You to twist verses to make them say things they don't say while you ignore numerous verses that directly contradict you. Psalm 5:5b "You hate all evildoers [sinners]."

Christ died for all sinners. He did it because he loved them. That's what Scripture teaches.

No, Jesus didn't die for all sinners. That's not what scripture teaches. You twist verses.

Why would He die for us if He didn't love us?

God chose to love the elect, so he took away their sin so that he could love them.
Jesus died for sinners. This is a fact. Why would He do that if He didn't love them?

He had no choice; the jews picked Jesus bar Abbas to live, the zealot and or sacarii. This is in scripture.

And God commendeth His LOVE towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You still lack reading comprehension. The verse doesn't say he loved us while we were sinners. You to twist verses to make them say things they don't say while you ignore numerous verses that directly contradict you. Psalm 5:5b "You hate all evildoers [sinners]."

Christ died for all sinners. He did it because he loved them. That's what Scripture teaches.

No, Jesus didn't die for all sinners. That's not what scripture teaches. You twist verses.

Why would He die for us if He didn't love us?

God chose to love the elect, so he took away their sin so that he could love them.
Jesus died for sinners. This is a fact. Why would He do that if He didn't love them?

He had no choice; the jews picked Jesus bar Abbas to live, the zealot and or sacarii. This is in scripture.
The "Scripture" with all the errors?
You're right.

The Bible teaches that Jesus died for us because He loves us. Jesus died for us out of love. That's a fact. Love cannot be compelled. You are an idiot.

Jesus loves only the elect, and he died for only the elect.

how do you know----joseph welsley TOLD YOU?
I see you haven't read your Gospel According to John.
Shame on you!

I have read that and I have interviewed florid psychotics

The Bible teaches that Jesus died for us because He loves us. Jesus died for us out of love. That's a fact. Love cannot be compelled. You are an idiot.

Shame on you!

There's a difference????? ????? ????? !!!!!

Shame on you!

There's a difference????? ????? ????? !!!!!

there are reasons to believe that the "john" that wrote the book of REVULSIONS-----was psychotic-----either chemically induced (as in mushrooms) or schizophrenic. His delusions are not NOVEL-----he gets lots from former writings. Psychotic delusions and hallucinations to not arise out of THINK AIR------they are permutations of STUFF ALREADY STORED IN THE HEAD

There is no difference. Sin is not imputed to Christians. Christians are counted as righteous, not as sinners.
No one is without sin. "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God" There are also none who are righteous. It says it right there in the Bible. Even Christians are sinful. It's a fact.[/QUOTE]

No one is righteous apart from Christ, hence the need for Christ. But, those in Christ as counted as righteous. You choose to count yourself with those going to Hell. God hates evildoers.

No one is without sin. "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God" There are also none who are righteous. It says it right there in the Bible. Even Christians are sinful. It's a fact.

No one is righteous apart from Christ, hence the need for Christ. But, those in Christ as counted as righteous. You choose to count yourself with those going to Hell. God hates evildoers.[/QUOTE]

Romans 3:10

"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one."

Are you saying the Bible got it wrong?

Many people, including some Christians, refuse to believe that Jesus is equal with God. The Bible is clear about this. Jesus Himself said that "I and my Father are one." There is much controversy over what this means. Perhaps this will help clear things up.

I and my Father are one.—The last clause of John 10:29 is identical with the last clause of John 10:28 if we identify “Father’s” with “My.” This our Lord now formally does. The last verses have told of power greater than all, and these words are an assertion that in the infinity of All-mighty Power the Son is one with the Father. They are more than this, for the Greek word for “one” is neuter, and the thought is not, therefore, of unity of person, but is of unity of essence. “The Son is of one substance with the Father.” In the plural “are” there is the assertion of distinctness as against Sabellianism, and in the “one” there is the assertion of co-ordination as against Arianism. At recurring periods in the history of exegesis men have tried to establish that these words do not imply more than unity of will between the Father and the Son. We have seen above that they assert both oneness of power and oneness of nature; but the best answer to all attempts to attach any meaning lower than that of the divinity of our Lord to these His words is found here, as in the parallel instance in John 8:58-59, in the conduct of the Jews themselves. To them the words conveyed but one meaning, and they sought to punish by stoning what seemed to them to be blasphemy. Their reason is here given in express words, “because that Thou, being a man, makest thyself God” (John 10:33).
I wonder what man wrote that

No one is righteous apart from Christ, hence the need for Christ. But, those in Christ as counted as righteous. You choose to count yourself with those going to Hell. God hates evildoers.

Are you saying the Bible got it wrong?[/QUOTE]

I'm saying you're wrong.

Romans 3:

None is righteous, no, not one... All have turned aside... But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe.

Do I have to walk you through it? By calling Christians sinners, you deny the work of Christ to make his people righteous.

Are you saying the Bible got it wrong?

I'm saying you're wrong.

Romans 3:

None is righteous, no, not one... All have turned aside... But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe.

Do I have to walk you through it? By calling Christians sinners, you deny the work of Christ to make his people righteous.[/QUOTE]
But we are not righteous. Our righteousness comes through Christ. By our own efforts, righteousness is impossible.

The good news is that true righteousness is possible for mankind, but only through the cleansing of sin by Jesus Christ and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. We have no ability to achieve righteousness in and of ourselves. But Christians possess the righteousness of Christ, because “God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God”

What I've been trying to tell you is that everyone is a sinner, including Christians. Christians still sin. That is why we cannot be righteous in the sight of God. We don't measure up. Here's what happens. God sees our sin. But then Jesus tells him, it's OK. He's one of mine. He's covered. Our righteousness comes from Christ. Which is what I've been saying all along.

But we are not righteous. Our righteousness comes through Christ.

Regardless of our source of righteousness, Christians are not sinners. Christi ans have been crucified, and it is no longer the Christian who lives, but Christ lives in us. If you are still a sinner after receiving the knowledge of Christ, there is no sacrifice left for you.

False Christians preach that Christians are sinners to encourage Christians to sin and to be tolerant of sin in others.

Romans 3:22-23
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

You make yourself a liar by abusing scripture. Paul quotes the Old Testament to establish our need for Christ, not to declare us still sinners while in Christ.

You make yourself a liar by abusing scripture. Paul quotes the Old Testament to establish our need for Christ, not to declare us still sinners while in Christ.
But your comments are problematic.
1)Paul and James seem to fight over the fact each is discussing a different Christ figure then they are.
2)Paul is not Saul. Paul like Jesus is compiled of many figures.
Sergius Paulus called Paul who Saul met and even blasted Paulus' sidekick Bar(son)Jesus who was a maggis (elymas) Saul called son of the devil.(Book of Acts).
Then most of the Paul stories come from a non Jew, Apollonias of Tyana called "Pol" who lived in Tarsus and who had an extensive library of religions and cultures and some say wrote 3/4 the NT which is also attributed to Paul.
Lastly the compiling of Saul into the Trinity
of Pauls, is for the conversion of Jews, a typical masking technique by the political authority forming their
"one world religion".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back