Jesus Is Better Than Santa

A time to take advantage of their fellow man, eating, drinking, making merry, receiving rather than giving..........a holiday paganistic in nature, whose mandate came, not by divine decree......but from the dogmatic decree of the human mind in the attempt to emulate the created rather than honoring the creator. A Holiday to make one "feel good" about SELF.

I‘d rather dance with the Sinners than cry with the Saints, the Sinners have much more fun….

Only the good die young

Pagan nonsense? Apparently good enough for this christianity to steal all its holidays and traditions.
ChristMAST is catholic dogma...........Christianity stole nothing, if you must accuse someone of theft......look to the Popes of history. Chirstmast did not exist until the 4th century, Christmast nor Easter can be found in the Holy Scriptures as existing as some sabbath (holiday, day of rest) nor is there any command to observe either. The Catholics take a great deal of their doctrine from the Old Testament........the one nailed to the cross of Christ Jesus, antiquated and intended only for the Hebrew nation.
I‘d rather dance with the Sinners than cry with the Saints, the Sinners have much more fun….

Only the good die young
Your soul, your free will...................you can't change a hardened heart. Eat drink, be merry.......while this invisible mist called life lasts. After all you can't see, touch, feel, or hear your soul, you're not using it.........might as well sell it along side your sinner pals. ;) Enjoy the party..........but at the end, you must pay the fiddler for the tune you've been dancing to.

Santa( satan) STEALS 98% of the christmas holiday. The encyclopedias are FACT--Pagan additives to this holiday. Jesus would never accept less than 100%. Jesus would never have anything to do with pagan false god worship additives.

Oh shut up!!! Seriously!! Santa only steals the holiday away from Jesus if you let it happen. And that's a bunch of bull that Jesus wouldn't want to have Santa visit Him as a child. :rolleyes:
A dog steals nothing from God. Santa steals 98% of the christmas holiday.

You seem confused. Jesus is King of kings, not a baby. He sits on his throne in heaven.

I can't believe that I'm actually agreeing with rightwinger on this but you entirely missed his point. :rolleyes:

Oh shut up!!! Seriously!! Santa only steals the holiday away from Jesus if you let it happen. And that's a bunch of bull that Jesus wouldn't want to have Santa visit Him as a child. :rolleyes:

I can't believe that I'm actually agreeing with rightwinger on this but you entirely missed his point. :rolleyes:

Any looking at the world can see its all about Santa. Billions spent on presents, yet the streets are filled with our brothers and sisters-homeless. What do you think Jesus would do with those billions spent? Over 3 million children a year starving to death.
Who deserves the celebration for ones birth--The created or the creator?

ChristMAST is catholic dogma...........Christianity stole nothing, if you must accuse someone of theft......look to the Popes of history. Chirstmast did not exist until the 4th century, Christmast nor Easter can be found in the Holy Scriptures as existing as some sabbath (holiday, day of rest) nor is there any command to observe either. The Catholics take a great deal of their doctrine from the Old Testament........the one nailed to the cross of Christ Jesus, antiquated and intended only for the Hebrew nation.

Your soul, your free will...................you can't change a hardened heart. Eat drink, be merry.......while this invisible mist called life lasts. After all you can't see, touch, feel, or hear your soul, you're not using it.........might as well sell it along side your sinner pals. ;) Enjoy the party..........but at the end, you must pay the fiddler for the tune you've been dancing to.

The religion that came out of Rome ( the great apostasy=son of peredition) adde d many false teachings from their councils. Added many false god worshipping pagan practices into both holidays for Jesus. The encyclopedias teach on these matters. Jesus will NOT accept anything off the table of demons. It looks wonderful to the human heart--love-sharing, being with family, etc. But its just satan and his teachers on earth-transforming into an angel of light (2Corinthians 11: 12-15)-- All through the bible= at minimum 99% mislead continuously. Because people will not believe truth because Jesus taught---They would be hated by this world if they followed him. So those that follow Jesus do not fit in with this worlds darkness. The rest must fit in.

As I much as I like Santa Claus, I love Jesus more,.. so I figured that we could have a Christmas thread specifically geared towards Jesus since He is the true meaning of Christmas and I'm still pretty ticked off at Netflix by one of their movies that tried to change that. That's right, they didn't just not mention Jesus, they changed the whole entire meaning of the holiday as if He didn't even exist at all. Sad woke people trying to ruin Christmas really enrages me. So, here's a list of why Christ is SO much better than Santa.

1. Santa comes only once a year. Jesus comes whenever you need Him.
2. You need to write a letter to Santa to tell him what you want. Jesus knows whatever you need even before you ask Him.
3. Santa needs to check his list to know your name. Jesus knows your name even before you're born.
4. Santa will let you sit on his lap while Jesus will hold you in your arms.
5. Santa has elves and eight reindeer. (Nine if you count Rudolph) Jesus has a whole entire army of angels.
6. Santa brings you presents once a year. Jesus is the gift that keeps on giving once a year.
7. Santa comes down your chimney while Jesus will come into your heart.
8. Santa breaks into your house while Jesus asks to be invited.
9. Santa loves milk and cookies while Jesus loves YOU.
10. Santa only brings you presents if you're good, while Jesus will bless you even if you sin.

So, you can plainly see that we need to keep the Christ in Christmas because although Jesus was born on Christmas, we're the ones who wound up getting the gift. :)

View attachment 570128

When was the last time Jesus came when you called him?
Never and you know it. What a load of rubbish.

Pagan nonsense? Apparently good enough for this christianity to steal all its holidays and traditions.
Apparently, you fail to realize that this is millennia old and no one gives a damn.

As I much as I like Santa Claus, I love Jesus more,.. so I figured that we could have a Christmas thread specifically geared towards Jesus since He is the true meaning of Christmas and I'm still pretty ticked off at Netflix by one of their movies that tried to change that. That's right, they didn't just not mention Jesus, they changed the whole entire meaning of the holiday as if He didn't even exist at all. Sad woke people trying to ruin Christmas really enrages me. So, here's a list of why Christ is SO much better than Santa.

1. Santa comes only once a year. Jesus comes whenever you need Him.
2. You need to write a letter to Santa to tell him what you want. Jesus knows whatever you need even before you ask Him.
3. Santa needs to check his list to know your name. Jesus knows your name even before you're born.
4. Santa will let you sit on his lap while Jesus will hold you in your arms.
5. Santa has elves and eight reindeer. (Nine if you count Rudolph) Jesus has a whole entire army of angels.
6. Santa brings you presents once a year. Jesus is the gift that keeps on giving once a year.
7. Santa comes down your chimney while Jesus will come into your heart.
8. Santa breaks into your house while Jesus asks to be invited.
9. Santa loves milk and cookies while Jesus loves YOU.
10. Santa only brings you presents if you're good, while Jesus will bless you even if you sin.

So, you can plainly see that we need to keep the Christ in Christmas because although Jesus was born on Christmas, we're the ones who wound up getting the gift. :)

View attachment 570128

I especially like number 2, because it just affirms my very strong belief that prayer is just a big waste of time, since, as you say, Jesus knows anyway.

Santa brought toys to the Baby Jesus in the Manger

Better stuff than the Three Wise Men

Last edited:

Forum List

Back