Jesus Is Better Than Santa

As I much as I like Santa Claus, I love Jesus more,.. so I figured that we could have a Christmas thread specifically geared towards Jesus since He is the true meaning of Christmas and I'm still pretty ticked off at Netflix by one of their movies that tried to change that. That's right, they didn't just not mention Jesus, they changed the whole entire meaning of the holiday as if He didn't even exist at all. Sad woke people trying to ruin Christmas really enrages me. So, here's a list of why Christ is SO much better than Santa.

1. Santa comes only once a year. Jesus comes whenever you need Him.
2. You need to write a letter to Santa to tell him what you want. Jesus knows whatever you need even before you ask Him.
3. Santa needs to check his list to know your name. Jesus knows your name even before you're born.
4. Santa will let you sit on his lap while Jesus will hold you in your arms.
5. Santa has elves and eight reindeer. (Nine if you count Rudolph) Jesus has a whole entire army of angels.
6. Santa brings you presents once a year. Jesus is the gift that keeps on giving once a year.
7. Santa comes down your chimney while Jesus will come into your heart.
8. Santa breaks into your house while Jesus asks to be invited.
9. Santa loves milk and cookies while Jesus loves YOU.
10. Santa only brings you presents if you're good, while Jesus will bless you even if you sin.

So, you can plainly see that we need to keep the Christ in Christmas because although Jesus was born on Christmas, we're the ones who wound up getting the gift. :)

View attachment 570128

Aww man!! My first video posted got blocked. :(

The purpose of Christmas is mid-winter drunken debauchery. They screwed it up trying to make it a solemn religious observance and a celebration of thoughtless consumerism at the same time. Let's put the drunken roudiness and fornication back in Christmas.

Sure.. Why not? you'd make a great festive meal after the sacrifice. :rolleyes:

As I much as I like Santa Claus, I love Jesus more,.. so I figured that we could have a Christmas thread specifically geared towards Jesus since He is the true meaning of Christmas and I'm still pretty ticked off at Netflix by one of their movies that tried to change that. That's right, they didn't just not mention Jesus, they changed the whole entire meaning of the holiday as if He didn't even exist at all. Sad woke people trying to ruin Christmas really enrages me. So, here's a list of why Christ is SO much better than Santa.

2. You need to write a letter to Santa to tell him what you want. Jesus knows whatever you need even before you ask Him.
3. Santa needs to check his list to know your name. Jesus knows your name even before you're born.
5. Santa has elves and eight reindeer. (Nine if you count Rudolph) Jesus has a whole entire army of angels.
6. Santa brings you presents once a year. Jesus is the gift that keeps on giving once a year.
10. Santa only brings you presents if you're good, while Jesus will bless you even if you sin.

So, you can plainly see that we need to keep the Christ in Christmas because although Jesus was born on Christmas, we're the ones who wound up getting the gift. :)

View attachment 570128

Doesnt any one wonder why Santa, who steals 98% of the christmas holiday away from Jesus, name unscrambled spells--satan. Because it is him transforming into an angel of light. He has the whole world( 99% minimum mislead) in his hands. Using love, sharing-whatever it takes to fool people.

Doesnt any one wonder why Santa, who steals 98% of the christmas holiday away from Jesus, name unscrambled spells--satan. Because it is him transforming into an angel of light. He has the whole world( 99% minimum mislead) in his hands. Using love, sharing-whatever it takes to fool people.

Oh hush up about that Satan Santa crap!! Although Santa is a legendary figure, he still stands for everything that Jesus does. Just go ahead and bless yourself. :rolleyes:

Doesnt any one wonder why Santa, who steals 98% of the christmas holiday away from Jesus, name unscrambled spells--satan.

Ever wonder why if you unscramble God you get Dog?
Or if you unscramble Jesus you get Suesj?

Oh hush up about that Satan Santa crap!! Although Santa is a legendary figure, he still stands for everything that Jesus does. Just go ahead and bless yourself. :rolleyes:

Santa( satan) STEALS 98% of the christmas holiday. The encyclopedias are FACT--Pagan additives to this holiday. Jesus would never accept less than 100%. Jesus would never have anything to do with pagan false god worship additives.

View attachment 570128

This is a great thread.

However, if you're unaware, you're going to get more blowback than usual on this post. Christmas makes the unbelievers, atheists, and God haters feistier than normal. It's an internal contradiction. They spend all year bashing Jesus Christ and God, and then want to take part in the celebration of His birth. They feel bad about that, feel how hypocritical it is. To soothe what's left of their conscience, they tell CHRISTIANS that our celebration of our Savior's birth is not really that at all. It's a pagan holiday, Dec 25th is not His birthday, yadda yadda, always the same. Everywhere. The same.

It's inconceivably rude. Imagine any of these ghouls telling Hindus their celebration of Diwali is defunct, or Muslims that their holiday Ramadan is wrong. They would never.

So don't be dismayed. They're confused and as lost as ever, and want to take it out on the one true God, and us as representatives. They don't steal one ounce of my joy. They only affirm that everything the Bible says is true.

You are preaching to an audience whose hearts are as hard as the locust tree.

The Christians see the following................................................

"When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, Which thou has ordained; what is man that thou art mindful of him? And the Son of Man, that thou vistest Him?"

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were hardened, professing to be wise, they become fools."

The secular sees.............

A time to take advantage of their fellow man, eating, drinking, making merry, receiving rather than giving..........a holiday paganistic in nature, whose mandate came, not by divine decree......but from the dogmatic decree of the human mind in the attempt to emulate the created rather than honoring the creator. A Holiday to make one "feel good" about SELF.

Forum List

Back