Jesus Is Better Than Santa

If Jesus wasnt meek, he could have called down millions of angel beings and wiped Rome off the planet in 5 seconds.

No free will was applied in the wrong way. Obviously the spirit beings knew both sides. God didnt want mortals to know bad. He was correct as always.

You know when you aren't busy yelling Santa is evil,.. I actually like you as you make sense and when you're not so busy being annoying. (And yes this is a compliment btw.)

You know when you aren't busy yelling Santa is evil,.. I actually like you as you make sense and when you're not so busy being annoying. (And yes this is a compliment btw.)

Truth annoys many. They murdered Jesus and most of his Apostles and followers for the same reason. They did not like the truth about world practices and all the false God worship prevelent in every country on earth.
The Israelite religion was fully apostocised when Jesus came. They didnt even recognize the one God promised to send-The Messiah. The bible says-They HATED Jesus. And Jesus said those who followed him would be hated as well.
The Israelite leaders heard of all the miracles and witnessed some--Their response was--He gets his power from Satan. Too many blind guides on this earth.
So when eternal life is on the line for all, And the encyclopedias share FACT on the pagan additives straight off the table of demons added to both holidays they hand to Jesus, They would not risk the loss of eternal life when Gods word is clear---One CANNOT partake off of Gods table and the table of demons.( 1Corinthians 10:21)
So Jesus would never accept a thing off of the table of demons and things on the table of demons CANNOT be changed to the table of God.

Truth annoys many. They murdered Jesus and most of his Apostles and followers for the same reason. They did not like the truth about world practices and all the false God worship prevelent in every country on earth.
The Israelite religion was fully apostocised when Jesus came. They didnt even recognize the one God promised to send-The Messiah. The bible says-They HATED Jesus. And Jesus said those who followed him would be hated as well.
The Israelite leaders heard of all the miracles and witnessed some--Their response was--He gets his power from Satan. Too many blind guides on this earth.
So when eternal life is on the line for all, And the encyclopedias share FACT on the pagan additives straight off the table of demons added to both holidays they hand to Jesus, They would not risk the loss of eternal life when Gods word is clear---One CANNOT partake off of Gods table and the table of demons.( 1Corinthians 10:21)
So Jesus would never accept a thing off of the table of demons and things on the table of demons CANNOT be changed to the table of God.

You want to know some truth? If we agree to disagree on this Santa thing,.. I might actually be nicer to you. Just a thought. :)

You want to know some truth? If we agree to disagree on this Santa thing,.. I might actually be nicer to you. Just a thought. :)

I allready think you are nice. We all have opinions, Just cause i disagree, or you disagree i still respect you as a human sister. And hope the best for you always.
I know i can be negative, and i will try harder to find common ground if possible.

I allready think you are nice. We all have opinions, Just cause i disagree, or you disagree i still respect you as a human sister. And hope the best for you always.
I know i can be negative, and i will try harder to find common ground if possible.

Wow,.. you should go repeat that to some of the mods. You would make a better mod then them,.. seriously. That's the most mature response I've seen all day. My apologies for misjudging you my friend. :)

Ty so much sister

No problem, you impressed me as much to give you a follow. It's important to follow your beliefs, but it's more important to abide by the golden rule. The gift of kindness passes around really easily. :)

I share FACT. Few on earth know FACT.

well, not in the post you just made ...

fact is santa was the earliest meaning for the solstice - brotherhood, giving of gifts - as portrayed in the awful c bible the gifts given the itinerant supposedly at that time - so much for the origination being a christian offering. fact is using the christmas moniker is a pure fabrication for the sole purpose to convert from secular into a religious event, as though there was not room for both - typical religious obsession ... tdw / 47.

well, not in the post you just made ...

fact is santa was the earliest meaning for the solstice - brotherhood, giving of gifts - as portrayed in the awful c bible the gifts given the itinerant supposedly at that time - so much for the origination being a christian offering. fact is using the christmas moniker is a pure fabrication for the sole purpose to convert from secular into a religious event, as though there was not room for both - typical religious obsession ... tdw / 47.

Yes even in the wicked false religions--love and sharing in their celebrations--but they are wicked practices in Gods view.
Christmas was derived from the saturnalia festival( false god religion festival)

It was worship to the sun God--where they feasted and exchanged gifts.
Love is not marked by a calender date.

No problem, you impressed me as much to give you a follow. It's important to follow your beliefs, but it's more important to abide by the golden rule. The gift of kindness passes around really easily. :)

Yes--do unto others--- All get corrected of false ideas that have been planted by those in darkness. Lies infiltrated the truths Jesus brought, after his death. In the book of Peter he had to correct others false ideas. In Titus, he was left behind to correct false teachings that got in. God does not accept false teachings.--Romans 1:28-- Ephesians 4:13-15)
Paul even corrected Peter on a matter. Galations 2:11-21)

None of us are perfect. We all need correcting sometimes.

I know many think they are standing, but looking at the events of the night Jesus was arrested and Peter, who saw Jesus do all kinds of miracles-Denied him 3 x out of fear of men, even after what he eyewitnessed Jesus do. He stood back up quickly though.
If Satan decieved one third of the angels that fell. Mortals are no problem for him. I have read the bible and studied hard for years. The unfortunate conclusion in the bible= 99% minimum mislead at any given time, including today.

Yes even in the wicked false religions--love and sharing in their celebrations--but they are wicked practices in Gods view.
Christmas was derived from the saturnalia festival( false god religion festival)

It was worship to the sun God--where they feasted and exchanged gifts.
Love is not marked by a calender date.

are you sure "in gods view" - or the single view of moses and few others, corrupt masses.

worshiping the sun is - "wicked false religion" - "where they feasted and exchanged gifts". and that's the reason its better worshiping a 1st century itinerant to sell their 4th century 10000 page book.

Jesus Is Better Than Santa​

None of us are perfect. We all need correcting sometimes.

perfect does not exist - parity is purity, being equal to all. when accomplished - the religion of antiquity. for admission to the heavens.

are you sure "in gods view" - or the single view of moses and few others, corrupt masses.

worshiping the sun is - "wicked false religion" - "where they feasted and exchanged gifts". and that's the reason its better worshiping a 1st century itinerant to sell their 4th century 10000 page book.

Jesus Is Better Than Santa​

Gods #1 commandment---Thou shalt not have any other gods before your face. I am 100% sure.
Doones who go through life godless--have any hope?

Gods #1 commandment---Thou shalt not have any other gods before your face

Lol are you saying that they consider themselves to be a god? If that's the case then I wouldn't argue with you there. The real commandment is not to have any other gods before me,.. but LOL this was funny. :laughing0301:

Gods #1 commandment---Thou shalt not have any other gods before your face
It
perfect does not exist - parity is purity, being equal to all. when accomplished - the religion of antiquity. for admission to the heavens.
You have been misinformed. ONLY 144,000 are going to heaven. ( Rev 14:3) These were bought from the earth to serve on thrones by Jesus side. God can make one perfect.

You have been misinformed. ONLY 144,000 are going to heaven. ( Rev 14:3) These were bought from the earth to serve on thrones by Jesus side. God can make one perfect.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think the Bible ever mentioned an exact number,.. it just says that fewer will be in Heaven than people realize or something.

Lol are you saying that they consider themselves to be a god? If that's the case then I wouldn't argue with you there. The real commandment is not to have any other gods before me,.. but LOL this was funny. :laughing0301:
I meant before his face. Either way it counts.
The Mormons tell their flock every one of them will become a God.

Forum List

Back