Jesus ascended into Heaven but sent the Holy Spirit... You wonder if the Holy Spirit has now departed us...

Another personage, the Holy Ghost.

It is against divine law to consort with ghosts. Whenever God wants to disseminate knowledge to human beings he lifts up a human being, raises up a prophet, to instruct and convey his words.

"He will not speak on his own authority but will tell you only what he hears and will make known the things that are to come. He will glorify me because everything he makes known to you he will draw from what is mine. All that the Father has is mine and that's why I told you, "Everything he makes known to you he will draw from what is mine."

God has two witnesses, “And I will give power and authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth” (Revelation 11:3).

“These are the two anointed ones, who attend the Lord of the whole earth” (Zechariah 4:14).

There is only one God. They are not three co equal persons or gods.

Last edited:
It is against divine law to consort with ghosts. Whenever God wants to disseminate knowledge to human beings he lifts up a human being, raises up a prophet, to instruct and convey his words.

God has two witnesses, “And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth” (Revelation 11:3).

“These are the two anointed ones, who attend the Lord of the whole earth” (Zechariah 4:14).

There is only one God. They are not three co equal persons or gods.
Those two witnesses will be latter-day prophets. We already have latter-day prophets and apostles. Sorry you are still waiting for them. Please don't try to teach me about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Holy Ghost has been given to the world to be the conduit between God and Man through prayer. We pray to the Father in Name of the Son through the Holy Ghost. We receive personal revelation by way of the Holy Ghost. I know this to be true because I've gone through this experience myself. I'm sorry you have shut God out from communicating with you. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost make up the Godhead. 3 separate and distinct personages. The Father and Son have bodies of flesh and bone that are celestial perfect resurrected bodies. The Holy Ghost is spirit only.

Those two witnesses will be latter-day prophets. We already have latter-day prophets and apostles. Sorry you are still waiting for them. Please don't try to teach me about the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Holy Ghost has been given to the world to be the conduit between God and Man through prayer. We pray to the Father in Name of the Son through the Holy Ghost. We receive personal revelation by way of the Holy Ghost. I know this to be true because I've gone through this experience myself. I'm sorry you have shut God out from communicating with you. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost make up the Godhead. 3 separate and distinct personages. The Father and Son have bodies of flesh and bone that are celestial perfect resurrected bodies. The Holy Ghost is spirit only.

You are mistaken. There is no such thing as a coequal trinity.

Believe what you want but maybe you should ask yourself when is this ghost is going to get around to doing the specific things that Jesus said he would be sent by God do when he came if he already came almost 2000 years ago? Only if you give a shit about the truth that is.

You are mistaken. There is no such thing as a coequal trinity.

Believe what you want but maybe you should ask yourself when is this ghost is going to get around to doing the specific things that Jesus said he would be sent by God do when he came if he already came almost 2000 years ago? Only if you give a shit about the truth that is.
I didn't say co-equal trinity. The Father is the Most High God. The Son is the Savior and Redeemer God. The Holy Ghost is the conduit between the first two and mankind often called the Comforter and the portal of revelation to the prophets and for personal revelation for one's own self.

The Holy Ghost Lesson:
1. By the power of the Holy Ghost a person receives a testimony of Jesus Christ and of His work and the work of His servants upon the earth. The gift can come only after proper and authorized baptism and is conferred by the laying on of hands, as in Acts 8:12–25
2. The gift of the Holy Ghost is the right to have, whenever one is worthy, the companionship of the Holy Ghost. For those who receive this gift, the Holy Ghost acts as a cleansing agent to purify them and sanctify them from all sin. Thus it is often spoken of as “fire” Matt. 3:11.
3. The manifestation on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2) was the gift of the Holy Ghost that came upon the Twelve, without which they were not ready for their ministries to the world.
4. For some reason not fully explained in the scriptures, the Holy Ghost did not operate in the fulness among the Jews during the years of Jesus’ mortal sojourn (John 7:39; 16:7). Statements to the effect that the Holy Ghost did not come until after Jesus was resurrected must of necessity refer to that particular dispensation only, for it is abundantly clear that the Holy Ghost was operative in earlier dispensations. Furthermore, it has reference only to the gift of the Holy Ghost not being present, since the power of the Holy Ghost was operative during the ministries of John the Baptist and Jesus; otherwise no one would have received a testimony of the truths that these men taught (Matt. 16:16–17; see also 1 Cor. 12:3).
5. When a person speaks by the power of the Holy Ghost that same power carries a conviction of the truth unto the heart of the hearer . The Holy Ghost knows all things and can lead one to know of future events (2 Pet. 1:21).
6. Other names that sometimes refer to the Holy Ghost are Holy Spirit, Spirit of God, Spirit of the Lord, Comforter, and Spirit.

No evengelical will ever notice the log in their eye.
I do. I am an evangelical Catholic. I go to confession. It hasn't always been a pleasant experience but... I am an oddity in my Church... I adhere to the OLD ways

the new are worldly

The reason i mention this is bc the new "church" confessional is not so great.... priests are rude and uncaring and... etc... you have to look around for a good confessor

I do. I am an evangelical Catholic. I go to confession. It hasn't always been a pleasant experience but... I am an oddity in my Church... I adhere to the OLD ways

the new are worldly

The reason i mention this is bc the new "church" confessional is not so great.... priests are rude and uncaring and... etc... you have to look around for a good confessor
Wash, rinse, repeat. God is easy. Do you ever ask people to forgive you?

I didn't say co-equal trinity. The Father is the Most High God. The Son is the Savior and Redeemer God. The Holy Ghost is the conduit between the first two

There is only one incorporeal God. He has no visible shape or material form. He has no equal and there is no other God in existence either above or below him.

Spreading a belief in a god that became a man is not spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is perpetuating the reign of the antichrist conjured from the depths of hell by Rome in 325.c.e. .

What you profess to believe about God does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence. In fact the irrational things that you claim to believe brings the name of Jesus into disrepute among intelligent people which is the exact opposite result of the specific task given to the Spirit of truth not to mention your professed intentions to glorify Jesus. Nice going!:happy-1:Damn.

1. By the power of the Holy Ghost a person receives a testimony of Jesus Christ and of His work and the work of His servants upon the earth.

Nonsense. People receive the testimony of Jesus Christ through the power in the words he spoke shared by people who understood what the metaphor "eat my flesh" meant, (Jn 6:68). People either accept it or don't of their own free will. People who gibber and squeak claiming they are 'speaking in tongues' because they are 'filled with the Holy Spirit' are really demonstrating the signs of demonic possession and are very sick with an extremely contagious and virulent plague.

They are full of something but it ain't holy.

The manifestation on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2) was the gift of the Holy Ghost that came upon the Twelve, without which they were not ready for their ministries to the world.

You really need to read the story more carefully. "Tongues of fire" appeared and settled over the disciples heads .....(like whoosh!) What does that tell you?

Anyway, you still didn't answer my question. Why? Am I speaking in a strange tongue? Try again.

"when is this ghost, that you profess to believe in, going to get around to doing the specific things that Jesus said he would be sent by God do when he came if he already came almost 2000 years ago?

Last edited:
What about the Angel of the Lord.

Which one? Nevermind. It doesn't matter.

Any living being (including the risen Jesus) who source of existence is God cannot be God.

Any person who says how God could become a human being who is 100% God is too mysterious or difficult for the human mind to comprehend is just full of shit. Simple. No mystery there.

Last edited:
Which one?
This one.

- Chapter 3​

EnglishBothHebrew
1Moses was pasturing the flocks of Jethro, his father in law, the chief of Midian, and he led the flocks after the free pastureland, and he came to the mountain of God, to Horeb. אוּמשֶׁ֗ה הָיָ֥ה רֹעֶ֛ה אֶת־צֹ֛אן יִתְר֥וֹ חֹֽתְנ֖וֹ כֹּהֵ֣ן מִדְיָ֑ן וַיִּנְהַ֤ג אֶת־הַצֹּאן֙ אַחַ֣ר הַמִּדְבָּ֔ר וַיָּבֹ֛א אֶל־הַ֥ר הָֽאֱלֹהִ֖ים חֹרֵֽבָה:
2An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from within the thorn bush, and behold, the thorn bush was burning with fire, but the thorn bush was not being consumed. בוַיֵּרָ֠א מַלְאַ֨ךְ יְהֹוָ֥ה אֵלָ֛יו בְּלַבַּת־אֵ֖שׁ מִתּ֣וֹךְ הַסְּנֶ֑ה וַיַּ֗רְא וְהִנֵּ֤ה הַסְּנֶה֙ בֹּעֵ֣ר בָּאֵ֔שׁ וְהַסְּנֶ֖ה אֵינֶ֥נּוּ אֻכָּֽל:
3So Moses said, "Let me turn now and see this great spectacle why does the thorn bush not burn up?" גוַיֹּ֣אמֶר משֶׁ֔ה אָסֻֽרָה־נָּ֣א וְאֶרְאֶ֔ה אֶת־הַמַּרְאֶ֥ה הַגָּדֹ֖ל הַזֶּ֑ה מַדּ֖וּעַ לֹֽא־יִבְעַ֥ר הַסְּנֶֽה:
4The Lord saw that he had turned to see, and God called to him from within the thorn bush, and He said, "Moses, Moses!" And he said, "Here I am!" דוַיַּ֥רְא יְהֹוָ֖ה כִּ֣י סָ֣ר לִרְא֑וֹת וַיִּקְרָא֩ אֵלָ֨יו אֱלֹהִ֜ים מִתּ֣וֹךְ הַסְּנֶ֗ה וַיֹּ֛אמֶר משֶׁ֥ה משֶׁ֖ה וַיֹּ֥אמֶר הִנֵּֽנִי:
5And He said, "Do not draw near here. Take your shoes off your feet, because the place upon which you stand is holy soil." הוַיֹּ֖אמֶר אַל־תִּקְרַ֣ב הֲלֹ֑ם שַׁל־נְעָלֶ֨יךָ֙ מֵעַ֣ל רַגְלֶ֔יךָ כִּ֣י הַמָּק֗וֹם אֲשֶׁ֤ר אַתָּה֙ עוֹמֵ֣ד עָלָ֔יו אַדְמַת־קֹ֖דֶשׁ הֽוּא:
6And He said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob." And Moses hid his face because he was afraid to look toward God. ווַיֹּ֗אמֶר אָֽנֹכִי֙ אֱלֹהֵ֣י אָבִ֔יךָ אֱלֹהֵ֧י אַבְרָהָ֛ם אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִצְחָ֖ק וֵֽאלֹהֵ֣י יַֽעֲקֹ֑ב וַיַּסְתֵּ֤ר משֶׁה֙ פָּנָ֔יו כִּ֣י יָרֵ֔א מֵֽהַבִּ֖יט אֶל־הָֽאֱלֹהִֽים:

There is only one incorporeal God. He has no visible shape or material form. He has no equal and there is no other God in existence either above or below him.

Spreading a belief in a god that became a man is not spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is perpetuating the reign of the antichrist conjured from the depths of hell by Rome in 325.c.e. .

"when is this ghost, that you profess to believe in, going to get around to doing the specific things that Jesus said he would be sent by God do when he came if he already came almost 2000 years ago?
There is nothing in the scriptures that says The Father and Son are so big they can fill the universe and yet so small they can dwell in your hearts. That's an apostacy construct by mankind. Jesus was Jehovah of the OT. John 10:34 stating he was the one who taught this in the OT Psalms 82:6. The Son came to the earth and received a human body through Mary. As Isaiah said he would be Emmanuel or in other words, "God is with us." He grew and taught the people the same as well. Then, he atoned for the sins of the repentant. He was resurrected receiving his physical body back. He even sat and ate with two disciples who became afraid that they had seen a ghost when they recognized him. He said that "a ghost does not have a body of flesh and bones as ye see me have." So, you are incorrect with Jesus. The question is, does Jesus Father in Heaven, our Father in Heaven have a physical resurrected body like Jesus received? Well, how else would Jehovah have received a body when Mary was a virgin? She had to get a sperm from the Father, have it inseminated by the Holy Ghost for her to remain celibate and pure. The sperm of the Father had to then come from a human being. In this case, a glorified human being. Man is as God once was. As God is now, man may become.

As far as the Holy Ghost working in the lives of people, he influences millions every day to know the truth and comfort the sick, afflicted and those who have cause to mourn. If you don't accept the Holy Ghost, the Father or Son, then you can't know, can you?

Well, how else would Jehovah have received a body when Mary was a virgin?

Again, you have to read the story more carefully.

Some guy came to her window in the middle of the night, claimed to be the angel Gabriel, and told her she was chosen to give birth to the messiah.

When her parents found out she was pregnant and asked her what man did this she responded that she was never with a man, the angel gabriel came to her in the middle of the night etc.,

Can you imagine the look on her parents faces when she said this? To them she was just gullible and tricked by some dude into compliance with sex.

That's how she got pregnant.

It could have been a temple priest who took the name of angels and felt it was a religious duty to pass on their holy seed or just a roman centurion on a night shift taking advantage of her purity.

Every human has 46 chromosomes, even Jesus. There is no other way a female egg with only 23 chromosomes could be fertilized except by the sperm from a human male with 23 chromosomes.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

I have given you enough reasons to go back to the drawing board about your beliefs about the nature of God and the Holy Spirit. If you really have a love for God and truth you will refine them.

Believe it or not, it's a matter of life and death. It's a do or die situation.

Last edited:
This one.

- Chapter 3​

EnglishBothHebrew
1Moses was pasturing the flocks of Jethro, his father in law, the chief of Midian, and he led the flocks after the free pastureland, and he came to the mountain of God, to Horeb.אוּמשֶׁ֗ה הָיָ֥ה רֹעֶ֛ה אֶת־צֹ֛אן יִתְר֥וֹ חֹֽתְנ֖וֹ כֹּהֵ֣ן מִדְיָ֑ן וַיִּנְהַ֤ג אֶת־הַצֹּאן֙ אַחַ֣ר הַמִּדְבָּ֔ר וַיָּבֹ֛א אֶל־הַ֥ר הָֽאֱלֹהִ֖ים חֹרֵֽבָה:
2An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from within the thorn bush, and behold, the thorn bush was burning with fire, but the thorn bush was not being consumed.בוַיֵּרָ֠א מַלְאַ֨ךְ יְהֹוָ֥ה אֵלָ֛יו בְּלַבַּת־אֵ֖שׁ מִתּ֣וֹךְ הַסְּנֶ֑ה וַיַּ֗רְא וְהִנֵּ֤ה הַסְּנֶה֙ בֹּעֵ֣ר בָּאֵ֔שׁ וְהַסְּנֶ֖ה אֵינֶ֥נּוּ אֻכָּֽל:
3So Moses said, "Let me turn now and see this great spectacle why does the thorn bush not burn up?"גוַיֹּ֣אמֶר משֶׁ֔ה אָסֻֽרָה־נָּ֣א וְאֶרְאֶ֔ה אֶת־הַמַּרְאֶ֥ה הַגָּדֹ֖ל הַזֶּ֑ה מַדּ֖וּעַ לֹֽא־יִבְעַ֥ר הַסְּנֶֽה:
4The Lord saw that he had turned to see, and God called to him from within the thorn bush, and He said, "Moses, Moses!" And he said, "Here I am!"דוַיַּ֥רְא יְהֹוָ֖ה כִּ֣י סָ֣ר לִרְא֑וֹת וַיִּקְרָא֩ אֵלָ֨יו אֱלֹהִ֜ים מִתּ֣וֹךְ הַסְּנֶ֗ה וַיֹּ֛אמֶר משֶׁ֥ה משֶׁ֖ה וַיֹּ֥אמֶר הִנֵּֽנִי:
5And He said, "Do not draw near here. Take your shoes off your feet, because the place upon which you stand is holy soil."הוַיֹּ֖אמֶר אַל־תִּקְרַ֣ב הֲלֹ֑ם שַׁל־נְעָלֶ֨יךָ֙ מֵעַ֣ל רַגְלֶ֔יךָ כִּ֣י הַמָּק֗וֹם אֲשֶׁ֤ר אַתָּה֙ עוֹמֵ֣ד עָלָ֔יו אַדְמַת־קֹ֖דֶשׁ הֽוּא:
6And He said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob." And Moses hid his face because he was afraid to look toward God.ווַיֹּ֗אמֶר אָֽנֹכִי֙ אֱלֹהֵ֣י אָבִ֔יךָ אֱלֹהֵ֧י אַבְרָהָ֛ם אֱלֹהֵ֥י יִצְחָ֖ק וֵֽאלֹהֵ֣י יַֽעֲקֹ֑ב וַיַּסְתֵּ֤ר משֶׁה֙ פָּנָ֔יו כִּ֣י יָרֵ֔א מֵֽהַבִּ֖יט אֶל־הָֽאֱלֹהִֽים:
OK.

Every prophet sees this before receiving a prophecy or message from God. The Shekhinah, the settling of the Divine presence.. Since God has no visible shape or material form what he saw was the means by which God got his attention to speak to his mind as angels are messengers of God.

At first, from a distance, Moses saw a burning bush. When he got closer he only heard God speak.

Last edited:
Seems you have selective perception.
Here this is what the text actually says.
"And Moses hid his face because he was afraid to look toward God."

What does that verse have to do with what I said? If God has no visible shape or material form he God cannot be seen with human eyes. Moses afraid 'to look toward God' is just like many here who are afraid to look toward God but instead turn to a counterfeit Jesus who was and is not God.

Either way in this context 'looking', just like seeing God, has nothing to do with anything visual.

Example; "If you have seen me, you will see the Father, just means that if you understood Jesus you will understand God. Even the blind can see that. Again, nothing to do with anything visual.

Moses saw the burning bush. When he got closer, which has deep metaphorical implications, he heard God speak.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back