Jesus ascended into Heaven but sent the Holy Spirit... You wonder if the Holy Spirit has now departed us...

Again, you have to read the story more carefully.

Some guy came to her window in the middle of the night, claimed to be the angel Gabriel, and told her she was chosen to give birth to the messiah.

When her parents found out she was pregnant and asked her what man did this she responded that she was never with a man, the angel gabriel came to her in the middle of the night etc.,

Can you imagine the look on her parents faces when she said this? To them she was just gullible and tricked by some dude into compliance with sex.

That's how she got pregnant.

It could have been a temple priest who took the name of angels and felt it was a religious duty to pass on their holy seed or just a roman centurion on a night shift taking advantage of her purity.

Every human has 46 chromosomes, even Jesus. There is no other way a female egg with only 23 chromosomes could be fertilized except by the sperm from a human male with 23 chromosomes.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

I have given you enough reasons to go back to the drawing board about your beliefs about the nature of God and the Holy Spirit. If you really have a love for God and truth you will refine them.

Believe it or not, it's a matter of life and death. It's a do or die situation.
Nope. Father in Heaven is a glorified man. Gabriel was clear that the Holy Ghost, not him would visit Mary and perform the miracle of artificial insemination. Luke 1:34-35. All that writing by you and you are the one who is uneducated.

No.
2An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from within the thorn bush.
Stop twisting the words around.

If it was an angel of the Lord then it was not God. The bush had nothing to do with anything. When a prophet first sees the shekinah it appears as an orb encircled with the colors of a rainbow, like light refracted through a prism, radiant colors that are luminous, translucent and transparent, and they see it in their minds eye which is superimposed over anything in the field of vision like a bush.

When they get closer in their mind to that sparkling fire of many colors, they hear God speak.

"And the Lord spoke to you out of the midst of the fire. You heard the sound of the words, but saw no form; you only heard a voice." Deuteronomy 4:12

Who is twisting what?

Last edited:
Nope. Father in Heaven is a glorified man. Gabriel was clear that the Holy Ghost, not him would visit Mary and perform the miracle of artificial insemination. Luke 1:34-35. All that writing by you and you are the one who is uneducated.

If you think that God became a human being you do not even know your A,B,C's.

If you think that God became a human being you do not even know your A,B,C's.
There is nothing in the Bible that states that God is some infinite blob so big that he fills the universe yet so small he can dwell in your heart. You believe this myth nonsense that makes no sense. Show in the Bible that God is this mystical being. We are made in His image. Thus, he is a man, glorified man, resurrected man. So is Jesus. The Bible says so that he was resurrected. And, the he is from the Father through Mary. What A, B, C's are you even talking about. Man is as God once was. As God is now, man may become.

When a prophet first sees the shekinah which is covered in many colors that are luminous, translucent and transparent, they see it in their minds eye which is superimposed over anything in the field of vision. When they get closer in the mind to that sparkling fire of many colors, they hear God speak.
Spare me your bullshit.

Spare me your bullshit.

lol... Wow, my bullshit? You seem upset. Thats a shame. You eat bread baked on human dung. You think can know it all by reading about what happened to other people without understanding the meaning of a single word or the subjects about which they wrote. That's why you are confounded.

I only speak of what I know.

Reading about someone else being kicked by a mule is nothing at all like being kicked by a mule.

How's your head asshole?

Last edited:
OK.

Every prophet sees this before receiving a prophecy or message from God. The Shekhinah, the settling of the Divine presence.. Since God has no visible shape or material form what he saw was the means by which God got his attention to speak to his mind as angels are messengers of God.

At first, from a distance, Moses saw a burning bush. When he got closer he only heard God speak.
Actually, Moses saw the Lord. In Exodus 3:16, "Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, APPEARED unto me (Moses) saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt." Earlier in the chapter, verse 6, "Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God." If he would have looked, in which he eventually did, he would have seen him. It's man's construct that God does not have a body to see, hear or smell. But, that is false. If that was true, the God of Moses would have been an idol which can't see, hear or smell. So, Moses didn't only hear the voice of God, he saw the God of Israel.
Something else, we know that the God of Moses, was Jehovah. In verse 16 it also points out that this God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob specifically. And, in Genesis 3:22, The Lord God said , Behold, the man is become as one of US..." The Lord God that Moses saw was therefore the Son of the Father God. This logical conclusion is supported with Jesus saying in John 10:34 that "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I SAID, ye are gods?" He was referring to when he told the author of Psalms 82:6 that Jesus was the same Lord, Jehovah. Jehovah is not the Father. He is the Son. Elohim is the Father. The Most High God is not Jehovah. Critical error by most scholars especially Jehovah Witnesses...

lol... Wow, my bullshit? You seem upset.
You flatter yourself clown. I am not upset, I am amused that you cannot interpret a theophany clearly explained in the text provided. You had to dismiss the scripture and posit your own pseudo theophany claptrap.

Last edited:
This logical conclusion is supported with Jesus saying in John 10:34 that "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I SAID, ye are gods?"

First of all this was an extremely intelligent legal defense and response to Jesus being accused of claiming equality with God by calling himself the Son of God.

Second the Hebrew word used is elohim which can mean gods but also means judges.

In the context of the discussion between Jesus and the religious authorities judges is the correct translation so it should read, "Is it not written in your law, I said, ye are judges?" Meaning the act of God giving them the law made them judges of the law, not gods. So his legal defense was that God giving Jesus the revelation about the hidden meaning of the law made him the Son of God, a relational metaphor indicating a closeness to God and rank above that of ordinary prophets, servants of God, and elohim, judges. Son of God is a title and distinction reserved for the messiah. "I will put my words into his mouth and he shall convey all of my commands" Deuteronomy 18:18

Last edited:
First of all this was an extremely intelligent legal defense and response to Jesus being accused of claiming equality with God by calling himself the Son of God.

Second the Hebrew word used is elohim which can mean gods but also means judges.

In the context of the discussion between Jesus and the religious authorities judges is the correct translation so it should read, "Is it not written in your law, I said, ye are judges?" Meaning the act of God giving them the law made them judges of the law, not gods. So his legal defense was that God giving Jesus the revelation about the hidden meaning of the law made him the Son of God, a relational metaphor indicating a closeness to God and rank above that of ordinary prophets, servants of God, and elohim, judges. Son of God is a title and distinction reserved for the messiah. "I will put my words into his mouth and he shall convey all of my commands" Deuteronomy 18:18

Unfortunately for you John 10:34 is not OT, you are correct the Hebrew word is elohim and it can indeed be translated as "judges" but that is not how it is translated in Genesis Chapter 6. In Gensis 6 it denotes "created " beings. . The word in John 10:34 is Greek, theh'-os. G2316

Last edited:
Unfortunately for you John 10:34 is not OT, you are correct the Hebrew word is elohim and it can indeed be translated as "judges" but that is not how it is translated in Genesis Chapter 6. In Gensis 6 it denotes "created " beings. . The word in John 10:34 is Greek, theh'-os. G2316

Maybe so. John 10:34 is not the OT, but, unfortunately for you, Jesus was quoting the Hebrew OT.

Maybe so. John 10:34 is not the OT, but, unfortunately for you, Jesus was quoting the Hebrew OT.

LOL, that in no way changes the Greek word that was used. It was not elohim., and yes Jesus and the Father were One. He did take on flesh.

LOL, that in no way changes the Greek word that was used. It was not elohim., and yes Jesus and the Father were One. He did take on flesh.

It is well known that Jesus could read and quoted from the Hebrew scriptures...So that's that.

From the beginning, the pre-existing metaphor for the word of God was Manna, bread from heaven. This bread from heaven became the flesh of Jesus, flesh being a new metaphor for teaching from God. Hence "Eat my flesh".

It's really that simple.

Believing that God became a man is delusional at best. However good your intentions may be attempting to get intelligent people to swallow that crap is a lie that amounts to attempted murder.

Last edited:

I find it astonishing that after posting something as obvious as "God is not human" innumerable times so many people who claim to believe in God have disputed this irrefutable fact, except apparently you. Well done. It's not like educated and intelligent people can't remember what the church has taught them to believe, listen to what I said, and then check the bible to see for themselves where right and wrong and judgment lie. It's not like it's rocket science for shits sake.

Damn. Even an atheist can postulate that if God existed he could not possibly be a human being.

It just confirms my belief in divine judgment and although there is no greater source of joy other than seeing what you believe conform to and confirmed by reality there is also nothing sadder.

I mean, rising from the dead is as difficult as it is for a person to say duh. Yet many just can't do it.

And some people don't believe in curses. Imagine that!

"This", he told me, "is the curse which goes out over all the land. For by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, says the Lord of Hosts, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."

Last edited:
It is well known that Jesus could read and quoted from the Hebrew scriptures...So that's that.

From the beginning, the pre-existing metaphor for the word of God was Manna, bread from heaven. This bread from heaven became the flesh of Jesus, flesh being a new metaphor for teaching from God. Hence "Eat my flesh".

It's really that simple.

Believing that God became a man is delusional at best. However good your intentions may be attempting to get intelligent people to swallow that crap is a lie that amounts to attempted murder.

Some of us talk of the Bible using the way it was intended to be , others like you and Surada need to change it fit your own narrative

I find it astonishing that after posting something as obvious as "God is not human" innumerable times so many people who claim to believe in God have disputed this irrefutable fact, except apparently you. Well done. It's not like educated and intelligent people can't remember what the church has taught them to believe, listen to what I said, and then check the bible to see for themselves where right and wrong and judgment lie. It's not like it's rocket science for shits sake.

Damn. Even an atheist can postulate that if God existed he could not possibly be a human being.

It just confirms my belief in divine judgment and although there is no greater source of joy other than seeing what you believe conform to and confirmed by reality there is also nothing sadder.

I mean, rising from the dead is as difficult as it is for a person to say duh. Yet many just can't do it.

And some people don't believe in curses. Imagine that!

"This", he told me, "is the curse which goes out over all the land. For by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, says the Lord of Hosts, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."
hmmm... I wass w/ u until that last paragraph...

???

Some of us talk of the Bible using the way it was intended to be , others like you and Surada need to change it fit your own narrative
ha ha... so many people do that...

no wonder people are confused about which is the true Church

and of course even those in the true Church are today confused... because there is the novus ordo Church (false) and the SSPX Church (true)

which is not to say there is no good or holiness in the NO Church.. there is. But there are also infiltrators there who hate the Christian religion and esp the Catholic Church, the strongest edifice against such evils as abortion... liberalism (so it must be destroyed, say the fake Catholic infiltrators)

the SSPX speaks out against the infiltrators...

Of course NO does not bc the popes (and some bishops) 4 the last several decades have been infiltrators

Forum List

Back