Jen Psaki Tells the Biggest Lie of All Time: "We've never been pro-lock down"

LMAO!

She said this with a straight face!!!!

I've recently started to imagine that when Bill Clinton sees Ms. Psaki at one of her news lies conferences, he must wonder where she was when he was President. Aside from whatever prurient interest he might have in her, he surely must appreciate the ease with which she stands before an audience of reporters, and keeps a straight face while telling the most outrageous lies.

There was some guy that Clinton had for a while during his Presidency, holding the same position that Ms. Psaki now holds. His name was something like McCurry or McMurray or something like that.

As with Ms. Psaki, his job was to stand on that podium, before an audience of reporters, and tell the most outrageous lies. But it was a different sight to see. You could see it in his face, in his body language — He knew that he was lying, and he knew that everyone in the audience knew that he was lying; and he was extremely uncomfortable and ashamed with all of it. I don't think he lasted very long. I don't remember anything about his successor. Surely a much better liar than he, but surely nowhere near what Ms. Psaki is.

I've recently started to imagine that when Bill Clinton sees Ms. Psaki at one of her news lies conferences, he must wonder where she was when he was President. Aside from whatever prurient interest he might have in her, he surely must appreciate the ease with which she stands before an audience of reporters, and keeps a straight face while telling the most outrageous lies.

There was some guy that Clinton had for a while during his Presidency, holding the same position that Ms. Psaki now holds. His name was something like McCurry or McMurray or something like that.

As with Ms. Psaki, his job was to stand on that podium, before an audience of reporters, and tell the most outrageous lies. But it was a different sight to see. You could see it in his face, in his body language — He knew that he was lying, and he knew that everyone in the audience knew that he was lying; and he was extremely uncomfortable and ashamed with all of it. I don't think he lasted very long. I don't remember anything about his successor. Surely a much better liar than he, but surely nowhere near what Ms. Psaki is.

Funny. You must be thinking of Sarah Sanders and Kayleigh McEnany.

George Stephanopoulos was Clinton's press secretary.

The lock down added injury to insult by hurting our economy. Democrats, Liberals and Media were all about lockdowns unless it was a BLM protest. This is what I blame the Democrats for when it comes to COVID. They were still shaming people who wanted to engage in their livelihood or attend a Church service but thought nothing of thousands standing cheek to cheek with about a third of them maskless pre-vaccine for some bullshit protests.

Next time they start their stay home stay safe horseshit question them.

The lock down added injury to insult by hurting our economy. Democrats, Liberals and Media were all about lockdowns unless it was a BLM protest. This is what I blame the Democrats for when it comes to COVID. They were still shaming people who wanted to engage in their livelihood or attend a Church service but thought nothing of thousands standing cheek to cheek with about a third of them maskless pre-vaccine for some bullshit protests.

Next time they start their stay home stay safe horseshit question them.
The hell with question. You are a free citizen and unless they declare martial law they can't lock down anything. Don't fall for their bullshit, exercise your freedoms!

I thought she was stepping down? Guess not, huh?

What does it matter if she did? They would just put someone else up there that would say what they told to say and say what was on the best interest of their party.

It's kind of like if you got rid of Biden yeah it would be nice, but the fact remains it isn't just one person, it's the entire administration. They are like roaches, you can step on a couple but another will be right behind it. You need to get the nest to get them all.

correct me if i'm wrong , but few freedoms exist under a national emergency CA

~S~
There is currently a national emergency re: covid. It was enacted under Trump in March of 2020. However it was enacted to relax laws regarding tele-health and restrictions on doctors practicing across state lines. There are a number of national emergencies that are currently active--but they are specific in their scope and some reach back more than four decades to Carter.
List of national emergencies in the United States - Wikipedia

Declaring a National Emergency Concerning the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak[136] (Proclamation 9994)[137] — On March 13, 2020, President Donald Trump declared that he would give the states and territories access to up to 50 billion dollars in federal funds to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes the ability to waive laws to enable tele-health. Stated by President Trump: "It gives remote doctor's visits and hospital check ins. The power to waive certain federal license requirements so the doctors from other states can provide services in states with the greatest need."

That is the only national emergency dealing with covid at this time and it does not address any type of mandate or lockdown. Even if it did, I would disregard it. It will be a cold day in hell, when I allow my freedoms to be confiscated without a fight.

There is currently a national emergency re: covid. It was enacted under Trump in March of 2020. However it was enacted to relax laws regarding tele-health and restrictions on doctors practicing across state lines. There are a number of national emergencies that are currently active--but they are specific in their scope and some reach back more than four decades to Carter.
List of national emergencies in the United States - Wikipedia

Declaring a National Emergency Concerning the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak[136] (Proclamation 9994)[137] — On March 13, 2020, President Donald Trump declared that he would give the states and territories access to up to 50 billion dollars in federal funds to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes the ability to waive laws to enable tele-health. Stated by President Trump: "It gives remote doctor's visits and hospital check ins. The power to waive certain federal license requirements so the doctors from other states can provide services in states with the greatest need."

That is the only national emergency dealing with covid at this time and it does not address any type of mandate or lockdown. Even if it did, I would disregard it. It will be a cold day in hell, when I allow my freedoms to be confiscated without a fight.
I stand corrected and do thank you Concerned One

It will be a cold day in hell, when I allow my freedoms to be confiscated without a fight.
More of us should see things that way....

~S~

Funny. You must be thinking of Sarah Sanders and Kayleigh McEnany.
Those two took were subjected to a Prog media blow torch every day. Accusations and more accusations. Biden has a friendly media and he ph uked it up. The people behind the scenes do not care as long as they get their agendas to some degree done. Psaki is part of this and knows it. All of this extreme feminism and a decline of a nation for this.

Please sit down.....

1645416829458.png

Forum List

Back