Jeff Sessions Is Projected To Lose Comeback Bid For Alabama Senate Seat

Way to go Alabama you just nominated the Willard Romney of the south. Fucking idiots. Instead of an America First immigration hardliner we get a fucking weak spine neo con.
Your Welcom..............and Fuck the establishment...........did you just get the message and don't like it..............

Poor thing.........Sessions showed his true colors............BYE

And Tuberville will show his true colors soon enough. As I said Willard Romney of the south. Such morons for voting for that moron Tuberville, Sessions sucked as AG but was a damn good senator.
View attachment 363480

Yep! In the end Coulter will be proven right.
Is Coulter voting for Biden?
No, she probably won't vote at all since there is no decent candidate to vote for.

Jeff Sessions never being in government ever again is a cause for celebration. Tuberville is a dumber, less capable version of him. Another cause for celebration.

Alabama is a national embarrassment that votes for football coaches to be senators.

As compared to New York who elected a waitress to be a Representative? What is the right field of employment to become a politician?
Honesty helps a lot. Too bad corruption is a requirement to get anywhere near an Alabama senate seat or any other high office. Their republican party machine runs on slime.

Jeff Sessions never being in government ever again is a cause for celebration. Tuberville is a dumber, less capable version of him. Another cause for celebration.

I think they're brothers, one switched at birth and no one knew it. Look at Tuberville's eyes. Exactly the same as Sessions.. little, narrow, beady.

Alabama is a national embarrassment that votes for football coaches to be senators.

As compared to New York who elected a waitress to be a Representative? What is the right field of employment to become a politician?
Honesty helps a lot. Too bad corruption is a requirement to get anywhere near an Alabama senate seat or any other high office. Their republican party machine runs on slime.

And the slime it runs on is the Democratic Party.

So now it is not so much that he is a former football coach. But now that republicans are corrupt. Ok. So why did you argue that the career had disqualified him?

...they voted for a football coach...?

That's a good thing, not a bad thing. It sends a strong message and reminds the GOP, "if you want to be part of the problem and fight America First while a career politicians, we simply won't vote for you".

Even if Trump somehow lost in 2020, he, and probably his son Don Jr, will have a strong say on politicians in the future. Endorsements, if they are in line with America First (if not, Trump would just hurt his own reputation), mean something. Career politicians are not ideal in a free and capitalist system, that's for sure.

Trump called him out and endorsed his opponent. Romney and those of his ilk should take notice, the GOP party isn't the same as it was in 2002.

Jeff Sessions Is Projected To Lose Comeback Bid For Alabama Senate Seat

Jeff Sessions will not regain his old Alabama U.S. Senate seat this year.

The former U.S. attorney general has lost to Tommy Tuberville, a first-time political candidate and former college football coach, in the state's Republican runoff election for the seat, The Associated Press projects.

Tuberville — who was endorsed by President Trump in the GOP matchup — edged ahead of Sessions in Alabama's state primary in March but failed to secure a majority of the vote, setting up the runoff on Tuesday. The former Auburn University football coach will now face Democratic incumbent Sen. Doug Jones in November.
I love me some Tubbervile. Good guy.

Don't know what kind of senator he will make, but he's a good guy.

...they voted for a football coach...?

That's a good thing, not a bad thing. It sends a strong message and reminds the GOP, "if you want to be part of the problem and fight America First while a career politicians, we simply won't vote for you".

Even if Trump somehow lost in 2020, he, and probably his son Don Jr, will have a strong say on politicians in the future. Endorsements, if they are in line with America First (if not, Trump would just hurt his own reputation), mean something. Career politicians are not ideal in a free and capitalist system, that's for sure.

We have different opinions on good things.

Think of all the Alabama fans who voted for Tuberville. That alone proves how bad Sessions was.
Sessions is a scumbag that was not scummy enough to please President Jackass.
He played a traitor to the BS scams of the establishment and your party's BS RUSSIA RUSSIA BS

Today he got KARMA FROM ALABAMA who saw him TURN into a dang traitor for the establishment.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out bitch..........I LOVE KARMA.

ROLL TIDE!
Someone has to die before I go back home to see what a GOP political monopoly does to a state.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out then.........We don't give a damn here............ROLL TIDE You Liberal Whiney ass bitch.

LOL I live where you go on vacation.

So you are a migrated Yankee..........Florida huh............well Sessions thought he could walk back in here and get his old job back after what he did.......

Didn't work out ........OH WELL.

Now why would Sessions think you are a bunch of gullible dumbasses who seem to like voting for crooked politicians?

I don't care what Sessions thinks anymore..............who showed his ass.........we showed him the gate.......

Get the fuck out.

Do you think you have won anything worth having? Just another crooked Alabama sellout.

As opposed to someone like Adam Schitt ?

Yes...we won something.

Fuck Schitt and Pelosi.

Think of all the Alabama fans who voted for Tuberville. That alone proves how bad Sessions was.
Sessions is a scumbag that was not scummy enough to please President Jackass.
He played a traitor to the BS scams of the establishment and your party's BS RUSSIA RUSSIA BS

Today he got KARMA FROM ALABAMA who saw him TURN into a dang traitor for the establishment.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out bitch..........I LOVE KARMA.

ROLL TIDE!
Someone has to die before I go back home to see what a GOP political monopoly does to a state.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out then.........We don't give a damn here............ROLL TIDE You Liberal Whiney ass bitch.

LOL I live where you go on vacation.

So you are a migrated Yankee..........Florida huh............well Sessions thought he could walk back in here and get his old job back after what he did.......

Didn't work out ........OH WELL.

Now why would Sessions think you are a bunch of gullible dumbasses who seem to like voting for crooked politicians?

I don't care what Sessions thinks anymore..............who showed his ass.........we showed him the gate.......

Get the fuck out.

Do you think you have won anything worth having? Just another crooked Alabama sellout.

The media says he lost nearly $2 million of his own money in the hedge fund debacle. That's not a sellout in anyone's book except morons like you.

I think Jeff would’ve been a better Senate candidate then Tubberville possessions did the Trump was fucking disgusting. Letting that stupid investigation go on.. he was a dumb ass

I always liked TT. I liked him when he was an assistant at A&M. He was one of a string of good coaches/coordinators Wally Groff refused to keep. Groff single-handedly torpedoed RC Slocum's career with that shit.

I liked Coach Tubberville, but I am not sure about "Senator" Tubberville. Hope he works it.

You don't become a successful head coach of a D1 football program by being a moron. In fact, I would argue that such a person is much more capable than a career swamp rat.

You must not understand the rigorous job of a D1 football head coach.

That doesn't mean Tubberville will be a good senator, but he is likely sharper/more organized than 90% of all Congress Critters.

If you are not corrupt in New York, you're just street vermin. No one can top the left for corruption.

Forum List

Back