Jeff Sessions Is Projected To Lose Comeback Bid For Alabama Senate Seat

Trump called him out and endorsed his opponent. Romney and those of his ilk should take notice, the GOP party isn't the same as it was in 2002.

Jeff Sessions Is Projected To Lose Comeback Bid For Alabama Senate Seat

Jeff Sessions will not regain his old Alabama U.S. Senate seat this year.

The former U.S. attorney general has lost to Tommy Tuberville, a first-time political candidate and former college football coach, in the state's Republican runoff election for the seat, The Associated Press projects.

Tuberville — who was endorsed by President Trump in the GOP matchup — edged ahead of Sessions in Alabama's state primary in March but failed to secure a majority of the vote, setting up the runoff on Tuesday. The former Auburn University football coach will now face Democratic incumbent Sen. Doug Jones in November.
Doug Jones is just Schumer's errand boy

And Tuberville will show his true colors soon enough. As I said Willard Romney of the south. Such morons for voting for that moron Tuberville, Sessions sucked as AG but was a damn good senator.
If he does......then we'll throw his ass out too. .........and try someone else.

I don't care..........Sessions showed his true colors and we showed him the Fing Door.

And Tuberville will show his true colors soon enough. As I said Willard Romney of the south. Such morons for voting for that moron Tuberville, Sessions sucked as AG but was a damn good senator.
If he does......then we'll throw his ass out too. .........and try someone else.

I don't care..........Sessions showed his true colors and we showed him the Fing Door.
6 years from now...not a smart move. Yeah Sessions followed the law what was he supposed to do? Not follow it and cause an even bigger problem?

6 years from now...not a smart move. Yeah Sessions followed the law what was he supposed to do? Not follow it and cause an even bigger problem?
BS...........he was a plant for the establishment.......

He's DONE HERE.........Did he get the message that we don't give a fuck............yes he did.

Forum List

Back