Jeff Sessions Is Projected To Lose Comeback Bid For Alabama Senate Seat

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Trump called him out and endorsed his opponent. Romney and those of his ilk should take notice, the GOP party isn't the same as it was in 2002.

Jeff Sessions Is Projected To Lose Comeback Bid For Alabama Senate Seat

Jeff Sessions will not regain his old Alabama U.S. Senate seat this year.

The former U.S. attorney general has lost to Tommy Tuberville, a first-time political candidate and former college football coach, in the state's Republican runoff election for the seat, The Associated Press projects.

Tuberville — who was endorsed by President Trump in the GOP matchup — edged ahead of Sessions in Alabama's state primary in March but failed to secure a majority of the vote, setting up the runoff on Tuesday. The former Auburn University football coach will now face Democratic incumbent Sen. Doug Jones in November.

I believe former A.G. Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III is tit's up re: his political career...

1594777150102.png

The word "projected" is usually used during an election where actual votes are tallied. Are they going to start using the word "projected" instead of polling data now? The same A.P. polling data "projected" a Hillary win by 14 points twelve days before the election.

You can find a poll you like almost anywhere but when smarmy (Canadian?) AP people like Elena Moore start using the word "projected" it turns into a propaganda rant.

Alabama is a national embarrassment that votes for football coaches to be senators.
Think of all the Alabama fans who voted for Tuberville. That alone proves how bad Sessions was.
Sessions is a scumbag that was not scummy enough to please President Jackass.
He played a traitor to the BS scams of the establishment and your party's BS RUSSIA RUSSIA BS

Today he got KARMA FROM ALABAMA who saw him TURN into a dang traitor for the establishment.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out bitch..........I LOVE KARMA.

ROLL TIDE!

Alabama is a national embarrassment that votes for football coaches to be senators.
Think of all the Alabama fans who voted for Tuberville. That alone proves how bad Sessions was.
He played a traitor to the BS scams of the establishment and your party's BS RUSSIA RUSSIA BS

Today he got KARMA FROM ALABAMA who saw him TURN into a dang traitor for the establishment.

ROLL TIDE!
Someone has to die before I go back home to see what a GOP political monopoly does to a state.

ROLL TIDE!
Someone has to die before I go back home to see what a GOP political monopoly does to a state.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out then.........We don't give a damn here............ROLL TIDE You Liberal Whiney ass bitch.

Way to go Alabama you just nominated the Willard Romney of the south. Fucking idiots. Instead of an America First immigration hardliner we get a fucking weak spine neo con.

Forum List

Back