Jeff Sessions Is Projected To Lose Comeback Bid For Alabama Senate Seat

Way to go Alabama you just nominated the Willard Romney of the south. Fucking idiots. Instead of an America First immigration hardliner we get a fucking weak spine neo con.
Your Welcom..............and Fuck the establishment...........did you just get the message and don't like it..............

Poor thing.........Sessions showed his true colors............BYE

Alabama is a national embarrassment that votes for football coaches to be senators.
Think of all the Alabama fans who voted for Tuberville. That alone proves how bad Sessions was.
Sessions is a scumbag that was not scummy enough to please President Jackass.
He played a traitor to the BS scams of the establishment and your party's BS RUSSIA RUSSIA BS

Today he got KARMA FROM ALABAMA who saw him TURN into a dang traitor for the establishment.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out bitch..........I LOVE KARMA.

ROLL TIDE!
Tuberville coached at Auburn.

Alabama is a national embarrassment that votes for football coaches to be senators.
Think of all the Alabama fans who voted for Tuberville. That alone proves how bad Sessions was.
He played a traitor to the BS scams of the establishment and your party's BS RUSSIA RUSSIA BS

Today he got KARMA FROM ALABAMA who saw him TURN into a dang traitor for the establishment.

ROLL TIDE!
Tuberville coached at Auburn.
so.................I don't care..........and Alabama fans joined Auburn Fans to get rid of Sessions ass.......

Nice huh.

ROLL TIDE!
Someone has to die before I go back home to see what a GOP political monopoly does to a state.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out then.........We don't give a damn here............ROLL TIDE You Liberal Whiney ass bitch.

LOL I live where you go on vacation.

just-like-that-64e7ff6a3c.jpg

Minnesota elected a Professional Buffoon and Sexual Assaulters like Al Franken for the job. New Jersey elected Menendez, a man credibly accused of patronizing underaged hoes- a paedophile. Arizona and Utah elected McCain and Romney- two men acknowledged to be Literally Hitler.

ROLL TIDE!
Someone has to die before I go back home to see what a GOP political monopoly does to a state.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out then.........We don't give a damn here............ROLL TIDE You Liberal Whiney ass bitch.

So you are a migrated Yankee..........Florida huh............well Sessions thought he could walk back in here and get his old job back after what he did.......

Didn't work out ........OH WELL.

ROLL TIDE!
Maybe it will be you!

I don't know anything about the other guy but Sessions losing can't be a bad thing.

ROLL TIDE!

So you are a migrated Yankee..........Florida huh............well Sessions thought he could walk back in here and get his old job back after what he did.......

Now why would Sessions think you are a bunch of gullible dumbasses who seem to like voting for crooked politicians?

ROLL TIDE!

Now why would Sessions think you are a bunch of gullible dumbasses who seem to like voting for crooked politicians?

I don't care what Sessions thinks anymore..............who showed his ass.........we showed him the gate.......

Get the fuck out.

ROLL TIDE!

I don't care what Sessions thinks anymore..............who showed his ass.........we showed him the gate.......

Get the fuck out.

Do you think you have won anything worth having? Just another crooked Alabama sellout.

Forum List

Back