January 6 Was Not A Coup

Nope, not going anywhere. Will just stay here and keep pointing out all the party talking points you keep parroting

Me?

lol

This is what they call in the vernacular, "monsters under the bed".

You're exactly like our resident racists, they see race in "everything". (Usually it's the "only" thing they see).

Likewise, all you see is party. It's not "exactly" TDS, although that's definitely in there. It's more like hyperpartisanism.

And, this boy doesn't buy into the "one party is better than the other" jazz. As far as I'm concerned you can BOTH take your value systems and stuff em. I don't need em. Don't want em. Won't accept them

Me?

lol

This is what they call in the vernacular, "monsters under the bed".

You're exactly like our resident racists, they see race in "everything". (Usually it's the "only" thing they see).

Likewise, all you see is party. It's not "exactly" TDS, although that's definitely in there. It's more like hyperpartisanism.

And, this boy doesn't buy into the "one party is better than the other" jazz. As far as I'm concerned you can BOTH take your value systems and stuff em. I don't need em. Don't want em. Won't accept them

I have been preaching that both parties suck for 30 years now. But I do not use the talking points from one party to attack the other party, I guess that is the difference between us

NFBW2207130611
j-mac said: “Bottom line, there was no insurrection, no coup, or attempted coup….Just a relatively small group of idiots that broke the law . . .” j-mac 220623-0001

j-mac as a DJT.VVP pro-authoritarianism propagandist and liar has adjusted his game to a level where the Jan6-coup violence was not committed by ANTIFA, BLM, or the FBI and we should be grateful for even slight progress Trump cult members make distancing themselves from the falsehoods of the Trump cult.

But Jan6 was an attempted coup by two distinct factions when the truth is told. DJT.VVP instigated both and wouid have welcomed a successful self-coup by all means.

Trump instigated what is called a
Self-coup as in when an elected leader illegally maintains or increases power.

Self-coup d'état in which a nation's leader, having come to power through legal means, tries to stay in power through illegal means​

NFBW: Trump’s open to public and handwritten evidence of his attempted self-coup went as follows:

(1) Lie that election was stolen because of mere accusations of fraud

(2) Create fake Trump electors in seven states that Trump lost and send certified forgeries to Congress for Mike Pence to recognize.

(3) Pence refuses to count seven states on Jan6 due to fake Trump Electors - declares Trump the winner - Then names himself the winner of VP.

j-mac cannot refute that (1 2 & 3) took place and led to violence and the threat to democracy never seen in America until Jan6 .

I wonder if he shall try? END2207130611
Then it really must upset you that your propaganda efforts here are resulting in no prosecution of Trump. And that the slobbering hair sniffer can’t beat Trump in an election right now.

I have been preaching that both parties suck for 30 years now. But I do not use the talking points from one party to attack the other party, I guess that is the difference between us

I use whatever is available.

I'm not here to attack anyone. Even though I do a lot of attacking. If that makes any sense.

I'm a scout. I'm here to elicit. There was one particular thread that had 28 whole belief trees in it (like, a thousand posts or something). Great stuff.

When I started this project some couple months back, I thought maybe we could make use of social media, but it's intractable. There's too much noise.

See so, what I've done is packaged up the 'logic" around the talking points. In turn, that let's me visualize the belief trees. Which is necessary if they're to be uprooted.

And, no delusions - the purpose is not to 'convince' anyone of anything, but rather to shift the parameters of the dialog.

FOR EXAMPLE - someone mentioned con artistry. The response to that is, 'priorities'.

Lefties will no longer control the dialog. Trust me on that one. 30 days from now that whole concept will be history. Lefties still get to fill the airwaves with their bullshit, but they don't get to control the parameters of the dialog anymore

Lefties will no longer control the dialog. Trust me on that one. 30 days from now that whole concept will be history. Lefties still get to fill the airwaves with their bullshit, but they don't get to control the parameters of the dialog anymore

Bookmarked so in 30 days I can come back and laugh at you when nothing has changed.

Thanks

Bookmarked so in 30 days I can come back and laugh at you when nothing has changed.

Thanks

You will see some changes starting in about 30 days, in the logic the righties use to address the bullshit DNC talking points

Mostly so far righties have just ignored them, but that hasn't worked too well, so we're helping the dumbass 'Pubs (no offense) get their shit together.

Change is incremental, right? But if you look for it, you'll see it.

Proper logic is VERY difficult to fight, and a robust belief tree is even harder. But lefties are good at slinging mud, so what you'll see is an increase in the dispersion

You will see some changes starting in about 30 days, in the logic the righties use to address the bullshit DNC talking points

Mostly so far righties have just ignored them, but that hasn't worked too well, so we're helping the dumbass 'Pubs (no offense) get their shit together.

Proper logic is VERY difficult to fight, and a robust belief tree is even harder. But lefties are good at slinging mud, so what you'll see is an increase in the dispersion

Damn, you are a lot of fun, thanks for being on the forum.

Your inflated ego and self worth is fun to watch, makes sense why you are such a fan boy of Trumps

Oh, by the way, who is "we"? Do you keep a mouse in your pocket?

All Republicans who are not RINOs of Trumpery (i.e., all Republicans from 1854 until 2016 and those who carry on in that tradition) are called RINOs by the RINOs of Trumpery, a donny-come-lately invasive species.
Correll said:
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 7.43.20 AM.png

Of course, you don't like to hear the truth.

NFBW2207130850
Then it really must upset you
I really do not give a damn if Trump is not indicted for his Putin-like attempt to throw away your vote and mine so he could stay in office to further spread the unAmerican white Christian Nationalists Mashmont CATHOLIC agenda as if Jesus wants the worthless immoral and ignorant pieces of shit trump family being some kind of royal dynasty anointed by God to run the affairs of a WHITE-CHRISTIAN-AMERICA after destroying what our founders gave us..

I don’t care if the Trump’s are not prosecuted because DJT has done the multicultural majority a favor by exposing the 33 percenters white nationalist Talibanish Christian hate driven agenda that has been poisonous to our multicultural system of self rule for fifty years but never considered a threat to our democratic Institutions until Trump replaced Jesus sitting on the throne next to God Almighty himself. White Christian nationalists and Taliban Catholics who lied to get on the Supreme Court under Trump are becoming America’s National pariah and undesired radical extremists group due to the well deserved disgust with Trump/Christianity by a woke majority. END2207130850

Last edited:

Forum List

Back