January 6 Was Not A Coup

You didn't watch the hearing. Trump knew the protesters right outside of the Ellipse area were armed, and that's why they did not come in, because the magnetometers caught and would catch their armour.

Trump didn't want the cameras to show a half empty ellipse rally area, and asked secret service and security to let them in anyway, remove the MAGS, so they could come in, and fill the space, and said he was not afraid of them having guns, the guns were not to harm him.

Cracks me up how these rightards claim falsehoods when they never even bother to watch the trial. They're as retarded as these folks and their 'Ivanka clones'...

You didn't watch the hearing. Trump knew the protesters right outside of the Ellipse area were armed, and that's why they did not come in, because the magnetometers caught and would catch their armour.

Trump didn't want the cameras to show a half empty ellipse rally area, and asked secret service and security to let them in anyway, remove the MAGS, so they could come in, and fill the space, and said he was not afraid of them having guns, the guns were not to harm him.

Even if any of that BS was true, so what law did Trump break?

I swear you puppets refuse to see the hand in front of your face. You must have had a lot of bad relationships in your life if you like being used this way. This commie side show has one intent and one intent only: to try and stop Trump from running again and beating the hell out of them in 2024. They are so scared to death of this man they probably haven't had a good nights rest in years. What they don't realize is people are getting sick of this BS which is one of the reasons a million more people switched their registration to the Republican party in this last year alone, and bleeding the Hispanic vote like never seen before.

Even if any of that BS was true, so what law did Trump break?

I swear you puppets refuse to see the hand in front of your face. You must have had a lot of bad relationships in your life if you like being used this way. This commie side show has one intent and one intent only: to try and stop Trump from running again and beating the hell out of them in 2024. They are so scared to death of this man they probably haven't had a good nights rest in years. What they don't realize is people are getting sick of this BS which is one of the reasons a million more people switched their registration to the Republican party in this last year alone, and bleeding the Hispanic vote like never seen before.

Huh? You think it's legal to steal an election?

All you said was "seditious conspiracy"

What Code does that violate?

LOL

Cries a retard who doesn't even know that's a law. Doesn't even know know some members of Trump's mob have been charged with breaking that law.

:cuckoo:

LOL

Cries a retard who doesn't even know that's a law. Doesn't even know know some members of Trump's mob have been charged with breaking that law.

:cuckoo:

What US Code would you charge Trump with?

Asked and answered, retard.

Nope. It should be pretty easy for you to find the actual US Code Violation and it's number.

You are the one accusing Trump of violating whatever you are accusing him of violating. The weight is on you to be specific in what code he supposedly violated.

Cracks me up how these rightards claim falsehoods when they never even bother to watch the trial. They're as retarded as these folks and their 'Ivanka clones'...

Pssst....remember, it's not a trial as you mentioned, it is a hearing!!

Nope. It should be pretty easy for you to find the actual US Code Violation and it's number.

You are the one accusing Trump of violating whatever you are accusing him of violating. The weight is on you to be specific in what code he supposedly violated.

Painfully easy. You can do it too. Unless you're too retarded for such a simple task.

Painfully easy. You can do it too. Unless you're too retarded for such a simple task.

You are the one making the accusation, I am the one asking for the actual code he supposedly violated.
'
Put up, or shut up, bitch.

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings law; Whoever corruptly, you or by threats or force​

So who did he threaten, and threaten them with what?

Is the word “or” banned in the TRUMP CULT OR Are you just a stupid Trump supporter who doesn’t know what “or” means.

He knew there was members members in his mob who had assault rifles and Glocks and he wanted to take them to the Capitol marching with him to the floor of the Senate I’d say that’s a threat.

Trump doesn’t need to be tied to the violence to be indicted, but if he is taking the violence violence don’t you think he should be indicted for seditious conspiracy to overthrow the incoming government

You are the one making the accusation, I am the one asking for the actual code he supposedly violated.
'
Put up, or shut up, bitch.

LOL

And I already told you the law I believe he violated. Not my problem you're too retarded to know it's even a law.

Asked and answered. How many times are you gonna ask the same question but expect a different response?

you haven't given me the actual US Code he supposedly violated. That is what I am asking for.

Forum List

Back