January 6 Was Not A Coup

Then Google it. Or are you not bright enough to do that?

I don't want any misunderstanding, you are the one making the accusation, what Code are you accusing him of violating?

You make the accusation, you provide the proof.

I don't want any misunderstanding, you are the one making the accusation, what Code are you accusing him of violating?

You make the accusation, you provide the proof.

Asked and answered.

How many times are you going to ask the same question but expect a different response?

Asked and answered.

How many times are you going to ask the same question but expect a different response?

Until you give me a precise US Code, with actual numbers, like another poster did for another code, you aren't answering my question.

Until you give me a precise US Code, with actual numbers, like another poster did for another code, you aren't answering my question.

You asked what law did he break and I told you.

Then I saw there is no point in discussing that law any further with you because you denied it's even a law; despite the fact that some 20 members of Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists being charged with it. Some already pleading guilty to the law you think doesn't exist.

So now I see you're just here to circle the Trump wagon and troll. So now you can fuck off. If you want to see that law, Google it.

Seditious conspiracy.

You asked what law did he break and I told you.

Then I saw there is no point in discussing that law any further with you because you denied it's even a law; despite the fact that some 20 members of Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists being charged with it. Some already pleading guilty to the law you think doesn't exist.

So now I see you're just here to circle the Trump wagon and troll. So now you can fuck off. If you want to see that law, Google it.

Seditious conspiracy.

I want to know the US Code number. you use the words, you don't use the code which says specifically what the violation is, and it's punishment.

Code # is the only viable answer, everything else is you dodging.

I want to know the US Code number. you use the words, you don't use the code which says specifically what the violation is, and it's punishment.

Code # is the only viable answer, everything else is you dodging.

Google it, retard.

Provide what you are referencing, you are making the claim, back it up.

LOL

How many times are you going to show the forum you're too stupid to know that seditious conspiracy is a crime?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

How many times are you going to show the forum you're too stupid to know that seditious conspiracy is a crime?

:abgg2q.jpg:

How many times are you going to duck giving me the US Code you are referencing?

Forever since I already told which law it is. It's not my problem you're too retarded to Google it.

you used words, not the actual law, which has to be part of the US Federal Code in this case, and has a given number.

Give me the number you were referring to.

Sure they did - Read the fucking Eastman memo. It explains everything. Mike Pence wouldn’t go through with the fraud so Trump and his militant white nationalists went after him and wanted to hang him by attacking the CAPITOL. Mike Pence stopped the coup - But it was an attempt to stop the incoming government from being sworn in.

And then giant pink gorillas would dance the cha cha in the middle of the street and gummy bears would fall from the sky. And the colors of the rainbow would explode and turn to cotton candy in mid air.

You need to do fewer drugs, and you're a racist

you used words, not the actual law, which has to be part of the US Federal Code in this case, and has a given number.

Give me the number you were referring to.

Fuckbubble, you asked what law did he violate and I told you, seditious conspiracy. My work here is done.

And then giant pink gorillas would dance the cha cha in the middle of the street and gummy bears would fall from the sky. And the colors of the rainbow would explode and turn to cotton candy in mid air.

You need to do fewer drugs, and you're a racist

:cuckoo:

Even the commies know it wasn't that big of a deal which is why they are trying like hell to make it a big deal: insurrection, taking over the government, the biggest threat to our democracy in history. By who? A bunch of yahoos that were trespassing?

As we both know Democrat voters are like puppets. All you need to do to make them believe something is pull the right strings.

Yep, it's impeachment three. Impeachment 1 was completely lame, and yet that was the high point of all of this for the Democrats. Now it's just pure desperation. Democrats look as sad and pathetic as they are

You never gave the actual US Code supposedly violated, so you aren't done.

Yup, I'm done. I answered your question. Now I'm just making fun of you for asking the same thing over and over again while expecting a different response.

Yup, I'm done. I answered your question. Now I'm just making fun of you for asking the same thing over and over again while expecting a different response.

No you didn't. A few measly numbers, which you can't seem to give me.

Another poster gave me another Code, which didn't apply and I detailed out why. You seem incapable of doing the same as even that moron did.

Is it because you just saw some cool words and agreed with them being applicable without actually reading the Federal Code in question?

That's the answer methinks.

Forum List

Back