January 6 Committee…what a joke!

The real truth is no one cares about this. No one. Outside of politico-heads like us, people have moved on.

People heard about Roe v Wade. They sure enough know about the economy, inflation, gas prices. They don't care about this. If anything, it makes the Democrats look WORSE.
The real truth is that millions are watching the hearings.

Ah, well. Good poster BQB, that may be. I dunno, but....

But, you are now the one to assertively assert....that they are lying.

So now..... you are the one who needs prove it. Lest you be lumped in as just another Li'l Bripat, or 2 Iron, or TooBeFreak, or Doc, or Scruffy, or Wamose, or even Original Tree!

You aren't really Original Tree, are you?
nah...after deep study, i can confirm i'm not a tree

MAJOR UPDATE FROM BOMBSHELL WITNESS AT TUESDAY’S HEARINGS: Trump is still a douchebag.

In three days, we went from It’s a Christian cult on the Supreme Court! My Body, My Choice! This is like slavery! to ... What abortion decision? Let’s talk about Trump!

And they'll defend him till their dying day. What can they possibly see in that total creep.

See? ^^^

This is a PERFECT example of leftie TDS.

Let me remain polite and explain this clearly.

Look at the words. Defend "him". Him, obviously meaning Trump.

This particular leftie, thinks Trumpism is about Trump.

And, therefore logically, based on this fundamental assumption, the conclusion has to be that the J6 deniers are "defending Trump".

But the fundamental assumption is in error. It's wrong. It's not correct, not true.

The fundamental assumption is that Trumpism is about Trump. But it's not. Not at all. Not in the least. Not even for a microsecond.

In fact that assumption is so far off base it's almost the polar opposite of reality.

And it is plainly obvious that someone operating "within" this assumption, could fail to understand what Trumpists see "in" Trump

Well, the short story is, they see the same thing you do. These righties don't care about Donald Trump, they'd throw Trump under the bus in a heartbeat if they could find a more effective candidate.

Righties aren't "defending Donald Trump", they're defending something completely different

Which is why I spend a lot of time laughing at the lefties for blowing their wad on Trump. As a libertarian, which is basically an independent, I can clearly perceive the future - anyone the righties elect "other than Trump", is going to be MORE of a Trumpist than Trump was. He's going to be a Trump who can actually get the job done. That's what the righties want. They don't care about Trump, they just want the job done and they don't care much who does it.

Millions have been watching trump administration staff describing crimes.

That's what.

This is news?

The American people have been watching political dirty tricks on TV for DECADES.

Two things.

You are saying that history won't judge a sitting president refusing to relinquish power after losing the election? Culminating in a full-blown insurrection that wounded 140 police officers? But rather the investigation of those things in congress?

Secondly. I love all of you moaning "oh this is so partisan" while it was YOUR side that nixed the idea of a non-lawmaker commission consisting of people chosen by Democrats and Republicans equally. You guys are like pyromaniacs complaining that the fire department didn't put out a fire in time that they set.
Keep up will ya? Trump has not been president for two years. This committee belongs in N Korea, not the US. Your guys set fire to multiple cities and peoples livelihoods.

The committee is not a court, dumb ass.
You need to let the fraudster stalinists know that, they keep threatening witnesses and people on the opposition with jail If they don’t “do as they’re told”.

Well, they have their own, separate informational ecosystem. While I do tune in to see what's being said, I'm sure I miss a lot.

There's gonna be a time when we need a fuckin' translator to communicate with them.
You must mean your media fake news ecosystem least trusted least watched by the American people, that has been frothing at the mouth for the last 6 years over the imminent impeachment or incarceration of Trump and his supporters?

Ah, well. Good poster BQB, that may be. I dunno, but....

But, you are now the one to assertively assert....that they are lying.

So now..... you are the one who needs prove it. Lest you be lumped in as just another Li'l Bripat, or 2 Iron, or TooBeFreak, or Doc, or Scruffy, or Wamose, or even Original Tree!

You aren't really Original Tree, are you?
There Is no real opposition view and the witnesses are being cross examined as with the latest bombshell dud.

You must mean your media fake news ecosystem least trusted least watched by the American people, that has been frothing at the mouth for the last 6 years over the imminent impeachment or incarceration of Trump and his supporters?
LOCK HIM UP

Yes. Anything you don't like is fake news deep state swamp commie Hitler Satan.
This committe is exactly like the ones formed during Stalin and communist revolutions, and today in Iran, N Korea, China, Russia and other dictatorships. Yes.

I have several Trumpster clients, and I look these people in the eyes regularly. These people are absolutely full of rage, misinformation and paranoia.

Real rage, real paranoia.

I still don't think the country fully understands what is happening here.
You must not have any anti Trump looney Left brainwashed by the media and academia nut jobs that lose their marbles every time you mention the words Trump or republicans then. The lunatics filled with misinformation and lies are on the Left, as usual you’re projecting.

Forum List

Back