January 6 Committee…what a joke!

No, YOU don't understand, dimtard.

The 'committee" is not a committee.

It's a bunch of Stalinist pricks grandstanding at taxpayer expense.

Get that through your pea brain, will you?
You being childish doesn't make what you say true.

The 'committee" is not a committee.
It's a bunch of Stalinist pricks grandstanding at taxpayer expense.

Compliments to the forbearance and desire for diversity that the management of this gossipboard allows. Allowing direct messaging from the loons of QLoonistan signals management's confidence that all voices....even if from fringies.....have a right to be heard.

Its the type of court with predetermined outcome you see in barbaric dictatorships like Iran, Russia, China, and other similar shitholes. Which stupid Leftist hack believes this committee with no defense, opposing party view or cross examination ability has any legitimacy whatsoever?

Years from now this era will be studied as a dark chapter in our history, when our leaders completely sidelined our constitution or Western style values, fairness and rule of law. What a complete embarrassment.
I wish they would rename the Committee to "The Trump Exposure Committee." And, at that, they've been very, very good! Bigly!!!
Its the type of court with predetermined outcome you see in barbaric dictatorships like Iran, Russia, China, and other similar shitholes. Which stupid Leftist hack believes this committee with no defense, opposing party view or cross examination ability has any legitimacy whatsoever?

Years from now this era will be studied as a dark chapter in our history, when our leaders completely sidelined our constitution or Western style values, fairness and rule of law. What a complete embarrassment.
I wish they would rename the Committee to "The Exposure of Trump Committee." And, at that, they've done a very good job. Bigly!!!

All these manly men are hiding.

Meanwhile, a 20-something young lady has more guts than they do.
Poor lying retarded Mac. Mad that his new hero’s bullshit was debunked by men who were there. He calls them cowards, yet his hero Piggy Cheney and her fellow clowns won’t let them testify in public.

Totally lopsided smear propaganda

No opposing evidence allowed.

What a travesty.

The sad part is the only reason they do this shit is they know their gullible voters will swallow every word and not question anything they say.

Don’t need to. Trump’s a criminal and deserves to be locked up.

If Nancy and Obammy had just one crime he would already have been prosecuted. The only option they have is to prosecute him in the minds of the weak and and gullible. That’s why you tune in every night.

Trump and Republicans? What about the looney right’s obsession with Clinton, Obama and Biden?

Clinton is a rapist, Obama was a failure and Drop Dead( Can you believe he said it) *Joe is the worst president we’ve ever had.

Nowhere in the constitution is it stated that the Vice-President has the unilateral right to challenge the vote count of a duly certified election. The stated goal of Trump to call all those people to Washington was to pressure Pence to do exactly that.

The fact that you are asking for proof when this is a matter of public record shows that me explaining this to you is like trying to explain quantum physics to a toddler. It doesn't matter if you are right because the person you are explaining it to is incapable of comprehending it.
/——-/ Pence had the power to send the results back to the state legislators, something he refused to do. That’s not overturning an election. Geeeze

What sort of "defense" would you like to see the "opposing party" present?
Because they are always welcome to present this "defense" or theirs to this committee
Publicly
And under oath.
That seems to be the problem....the under oath part.
So far they are simply refusing lawful subpoenas to appear or they are appearing and pleading the fifth.
I wonder why?
I mean, if as you say, they have this great defense they just aren't allowed to present.
Hmmm....
Go figure.

What kind of defense? That’s basic human rights that is accorded to every citizen of the free world. The right to defend yourself in the manner in which you choose.

The utter ignorance of some of these posts is astounding.

I wish they would rename the Committee to "The Trump Exposure Committee." And, at that, they've been very, very good! Bigly!!!

I wish they would rename the Committee to "The Exposure of Trump Committee." And, at that, they've done a very good job. Bigly!!!
Maybe in your dreams. In the real world the committee has been an utter failure and and embarrassment to this country and everything that it stands for.

Forum List

Back