January 6 Committee…what a joke!

Well, they have their own, separate informational ecosystem. While I do tune in to see what's being said, I'm sure I miss a lot.

There's gonna be a time when we need a fuckin' translator to communicate with them.

You're dividing our country! We need a solution to this! I KNOW!! A third way to save us from all the tribal nonsense Mac spews out!!!

these are false claims

or let me use a more technical term to make my statement: THE JAN 6 COMMITTEE'S CLAIMS ARE FUCKING LIES: FUCKING LIIIIIIIIIES!
If you said trump was nothing but lies and he caused the whole disaster I'f believe you.

All of this is happening because a relatively small group of craven enablers have allowed themselves to fall into the cult of personality that surrounds one (1) profoundly damaged little man.

Absolutely. Fucking. Incredible.
Totally agree, trump is and always has been a psychopath. Adults don't throw tantrums. Adults don't lie all the time and believe their lies.

Well, they have their own, separate informational ecosystem. While I do tune in to see what's being said, I'm sure I miss a lot.

There's gonna be a time when we need a fuckin' translator to communicate with them.
The avid D is exactly the same. It’s due to the prodigious amounts of propaganda they consume. Propaganda feed them courtesy of the state/oligarchy run media.

Totally agree, trump is and always has been a psychopath. Adults don't throw tantrums. Adults don't lie all the time and believe their lies.
Desperately looking for a silver lining, I'm hopeful that our young people are now seeing how important it is to vote, and how critical it is that we fix this broken system.

#ForwardParty

Two things.

You are saying that history won't judge a sitting president refusing to relinquish power after losing the election? Culminating in a full-blown insurrection that wounded 140 police officers? But rather the investigation of those things in congress?

Secondly. I love all of you moaning "oh this is so partisan" while it was YOUR side that nixed the idea of a non-lawmaker commission consisting of people chosen by Democrats and Republicans equally. You guys are like pyromaniacs complaining that the fire department didn't put out a fire in time that they set.
Fuck you with your "you guys" bullshit.

Fuck you big time.

Why don't 'you guys" go jump in a lake

you see in barbaric dictatorships like Iran, Russia, China, and other similar shitholes. Which stupid Leftist hack
from the shackles Maoist Democrats are enslaving American citizens
If their predictions weren't so dire.....well, these guys would be fun.
But, as it is, they may be silly, ridiculous, and oh so snark-worthy.......but.......but they have no sense of humor.
They are Chicken Littles who cannot laugh.
What fun is that?

==============================================================
The real truth is no one cares about this. No one.
Yet, here you are, poster Sue. Posting once again about an issue that you claim no one cares about. But you do. Good for you.

Also, note that the respected polling firm, IPSOS, finds that 34% of Americans have watched the hearings. And 60% of Americans think the Committee is fair and doing a thorough job. And.....58% of Americans think Don Trump is responsible for January 6th, and should be charged with a crime.

So there is that.

================================================
courtesy of the state/oligarchy run media.
Fuck you with your "you guys" bullshit. Fuck you big time.
Everyone participating in, reporting on or watching this imbecilic investigation is a useless asshole.
Fuck your 'Trumpstet' bullshit. Fucking morons.

I love this bar.
Posters like 'gipper', 'scruffy', 'wamose'.......are fun caricatures in a bemusing parade right off of Main Street Trumpistan.
Sometimes, I think all 3 are really just 1.
Meaning, some lonely incel in his upstairs back bedroom posts under three different avatars.....but it is all just one guy.
They all sound and write exactly the same.

I dunno. But it is a puzzler.
But kinda sorta a fun one. No?
They give us all an easy way to feel superior.
Is that wrong?

But, as it is, they may be silly, ridiculous, and oh so snark-worthy.......but.......but they have no sense of humor.
What fun is that?

Yet, here you are, poster Sue. Posting once again about an issue that you claim no one cares about. But you do. Good for you.

Also, note that the respected polling firm, IPSOS, finds that 34% of Americans have watched the hearings. And 60% of Americans think the Committee is fair and doing a thorough job. And.....58% of Americans think Don Trump is responsible for January 6th, and should be charged with a crime.

So there is that.

I love this bar.
Posters like 'gipper', 'scruffy', 'wamose'.......are fun caricatures in a bemusing parade right off of Main Street Trumpistan.
Meaning, some lonely incel in his upstairs back bedroom posts under three different avatars.....but it is all just one guy.

Is that wrong?
Lol. I’m not a Trumper doofus. WTF!

You crazy partisans of the duopoly only see the duopoly and nothing else.

What fun is that?

So there is that.

I love this bar.

Is that wrong?

Hey dumb fuck, you assholes are a THREAT.

Don't you get it?

Your BLM fucking brownshirts THREATENED MY CHILDREN.

I don't care what you say about politics, or how nice you are about it.

I know what you DO. You threaten my children. You burn out businesses, and you torpedo you political opponents with monkey trials at taxpayer expense.

I'm way past listening to what you "say".

I watch what you DO.

And right now, everything you're doing is EVIL. Every single fucking bit of it

I don't care what your excuse is. It's evil and we're going to make you stop. How painful that becomes, is entirely up to you.

Forum List

Back