January 6 Committee…what a joke!

You need to let the fraudster stalinists know that, they keep threatening witnesses and people on the opposition with jail If they don’t “do as they’re told”.
The committee has subpoena power, but that doesn't make them a court. You really don't understand that, do you?

You must not have any anti Trump looney Left brainwashed by the media and academia nut jobs that lose their marbles every time you mention the words Trump or republicans then. The lunatics filled with misinformation and lies are on the Left, as usual you’re projecting.
Trump and Republicans? What about the looney right’s obsession with Clinton, Obama and Biden?

They shouldn’t have tried to topple the state.
Who’s they? Are you accusing the Leftists of 2020 Encouraged by Democrat leaders. A false accusation by Democrats with a fake committee, that’s all you have.

They shouldn’t have tried to topple the state.

Oh please.

Can't you dumbass shit for brains retarded asswipes stop with the trolling and pretend FOR EVEN ONE MINUTE that you care about the country? And the people in it?

I wish you Stalinist pigs NOTHING BUT PAIN. And I'll help, if I ever get the chance

The committee has subpoena power, but that doesn't make them a court. You really don't understand that, do you?
They’re trying to force the corrupt attorney general into pressing charges, because if
Trump and Republicans? What about the looney right’s obsession with Clinton, Obama and Biden?
Did republicans form a committee of republicans and Obama / Clinton hating not giving the Democrats their picks and pretended as if they have any legitimacy?

FAKE NEWS!!!
You have no proof that Trump or those around him did anything illegal or wrong. Trump claimed that there was fraud in the election which needs to be looked into, and that is neither illegal nor is criminal. There are many questions that this committee will never be asking, such as Pelosi‘s role in refusing the guard, the FBI agent that was agitating the crowd that hasn’t been arrested or questioned, etc.

This committee is a joke and has no legitimacy with the public.

You have no proof that Trump or those around him did anything illegal or wrong. Trump claimed that there was fraud in the election which needs to be looked into, and that is neither illegal nor is criminal. There are many questions that this committee will never be asking, such as Pelosi‘s role in refusing the guard, the FBI agent that was agitating the crowd that hasn’t been arrested or questioned, etc.

This committee is a joke and has no legitimacy with the public.
Insurrection is a crime.

Lol. I’m not a Trumper doofus. WTF!

You crazy partisans of the duopoly only see the duopoly and nothing else.

You had a chance to go against the "duopoly" and you ran screaming like a bitch.

So piss off, clown.

/-----/ "You are saying that history won't judge a sitting president refusing to relinquish power after losing the election?"

Prove proof President Trump refused to leave office as prescribed by the Constitution. You are immenitly qualified to sit on the Jan 6 Committie because of your talent to twist and distort what really happened.
View attachment 665086
Nowhere in the constitution is it stated that the Vice-President has the unilateral right to challenge the vote count of a duly certified election. The stated goal of Trump to call all those people to Washington was to pressure Pence to do exactly that.

The fact that you are asking for proof when this is a matter of public record shows that me explaining this to you is like trying to explain quantum physics to a toddler. It doesn't matter if you are right because the person you are explaining it to is incapable of comprehending it.

Nowhere in the constitution is it stated that the Vice-President has the unilateral right to challenge the vote count of a duly certified election. The stated goal of Trump to call all those people to Washington was to pressure Pence to do exactly that.

The fact that you are asking for proof when this is a matter of public record shows that me explaining this to you is like trying to explain quantum physics to a toddler. It doesn't matter if you are right because the person you are explaining it to is incapable of comprehending it.
No one told Thomas Jefferson that.

You had a chance to go against the "duopoly" and you ran screaming like a bitch.

So piss off, clown.
Lol. You think Trump did something to limit the duopoly. Terribly naive for an old dumb fuck.

Last edited:
Its the type of court with predetermined outcome you see in barbaric dictatorships like Iran, Russia, China, and other similar shitholes. Which stupid Leftist hack believes this committee with no defense, opposing party view or cross examination ability has any legitimacy whatsoever?

Years from now this era will be studied as a dark chapter in our history, when our leaders completely sidelined our constitution or Western style values, fairness and rule of law. What a complete embarrassment.
What sort of "defense" would you like to see the "opposing party" present?
Because they are always welcome to present this "defense" or theirs to this committee
Publicly
And under oath.
That seems to be the problem....the under oath part.
So far they are simply refusing lawful subpoenas to appear or they are appearing and pleading the fifth.
I wonder why?
I mean, if as you say, they have this great defense they just aren't allowed to present.
Hmmm....
Go figure.

What sort of "defense" would you like to see the "opposing party" present?
Because they are always welcome to present this "defense" or theirs to this committee
Publicly
And under oath.
That seems to be the problem....the under oath part.
So far they are simply refusing lawful subpoenas to appear or they are appearing and pleading the fifth.
I wonder why?
I mean, if as you say, they have this great defense they just aren't allowed to present.
Hmmm....
Go figure.

All these manly men are hiding.

Meanwhile, a 20-something young lady has more guts than they do.

All these manly men are hiding.

Meanwhile, a 20-something young lady has more guts than they do.
What men are hiding?

You have an overactive imagination

Every news report left and right that I have found says they are ready to testify

Last edited:

Forum List

Back