January 6 Committee Downgrades Secret Service Story from Seizing the Wheel to ‘Heated Discussion’

It is an 'investigation' which has to adhere to evidentiary standards and protocols, or it is a partisan (which it is) fishing expedition.

No matter how you attempt to justify it, it is 'hearsay' evidence.

It's civil and not a trial. It's purpose is the figure out what happened and then pass laws to keep it from happening again and again. Just because a lot of criminal activity is being found and transferred to the AG doesn't change it's scope.

Since it's not criminal in nature hearsay and 3rd party testimony is allowed. You don't get to make the rules, the HOUSE has that responsibility. The only real thing, outside of sending information to the AG, that they can do is to do things like bring up internal charges against it's own members.

You want to play victim, I suggest you to after the AG which has real consequences.

Great. But what about when the left does stupid, shit? You ignore n excuse it.

Yes, give us an example. Just remember, I fact check so I suggest you do before hand so you can actually have a real discussion. I am sure there is at least one real stupid thing the "Left" is doing right now.

It's civil and not a trial. It's purpose is the figure out what happened and then pass laws to keep it from happening again and again. Just because a lot of criminal activity is being found and transferred to the AG doesn't change it's scope.

Since it's not criminal in nature hearsay and 3rd party testimony is allowed. You don't get to make the rules, the HOUSE has that responsibility. The only real thing, outside of sending information to the AG, that they can do is to do things like bring up internal charges against it's own members.

You want to play victim, I suggest you to after the AG which has real consequences.
DOJ does their own investigations. They cringe on accepting partisan 'inquisitions' as fact.
Still, at the end of the day, her testimony was notheing beyond hearsay or is it heresy?

What happened to Trump's subpoena to appear?

DOJ does their own investigations. They cringe on accepting partisan 'inquisitions' as fact.
Still, at the end of the day, her testimony was notheing beyond hearsay or is it heresy?

What happened to Trump's subpoena to appear?

Rump can tie up the House until the cows come home. But he's just about run out of antics for the AG and GA.

Rump can tie up the House until the cows come home. But he's just about run out of antics for the AG and GA.
Ga isn't going to go anywhere. If anything comes of the other, I don't see Him going to Sing Sing like everybody thinks and hopes.

Forum List

Back