January 6 committee chair Bennie Thompson kicks off remarks with slavery, the Ku Klux Klan, & lynching

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"That didn’t take long. January 6 select committee chair Bennie Thompson gave the opening remarks of the committee’s prime-time hearing, and within minutes, we were hearing about not January 6, but slavery, the Ku Klux Klan, and lynching."

Ya gotta wonder how much the newly-hired fake news producer Pelosi brought in had to do with this choreographed theatrical BS performance or if it was all Pelosi's & Schiff's idea...

Well, it didn't take long for them to prove this is a huge political shit show.

Despite racism having nothing to do with the events of 6 Jan, the Democrats went all-in with their 'everything is about Racist Republicans' propaganda...

...which left the majority of Americans scratching their heads and asking, 'WTF?'

Way to go, Democrats. :p

"That didn’t take long. January 6 select committee chair Bennie Thompson gave the opening remarks of the committee’s prime-time hearing, and within minutes, we were hearing about not January 6, but slavery, the Ku Klux Klan, and lynching."

Ya gotta wonder how much the newly-hired fake news producer Pelosi brought in had to do with this choreographed theatrical BS performance or if it was all Pelosi's & Schiff's idea...

Despite racism having nothing to do with the events of 6 Jan, the Democrats went all-in with their 'everything is about Racist Republicans' propaganda...

...which left the majority of Americans scratching their heads and asking, 'WTF?'

Magaturd nonsense.

What a waste of time..

They Edited content to make things appear as if Trump was inciting. They cut off his speech when he told them to peacefully go to have their voices heard.. This comes as no surprise to me..

What I did find interesting is Cheney admitted that they knew days in advance of negative intelligence for the riot but never went beyond that.. Now why wouldn't they ask the relevant questions as to why the command staff and Pelosi in particular, denied the request for troops prior to Jan 6 even when they had the intel? That same intel that was held by Schumer's staff and never given to CHP so that they could prepare...

Cheney just threw the whole committee under the bus as illegitimate because they didn't ask relevant questions on the security posture that Pelosi took. I will bet she doesn't have a clue what she just did..

After about 10 minutes of this Phonywood production I turned it off. I won't be watching the rest of the cherry pickings'

After about 10 minutes of this Phonywood production I turned it off. I won't be watching the rest of the cherry pickings'
I sucked it up and watched it... I DVR'ed Hannity so I could watch the SCHIFF SHOW... And the lies were many..

When Cheney threw the whole show under the bus I was laughing my ass off.. And I don't think she understood what she has done.. She brought into question why Pelosi refused the troops and the low protective posture knowing of the negative intel they were given... Cheney just opened pandoras box, unintentionally... ROFLMAO..
I enjoyed the selective editing done on Trumps speech. Its not like we just go out and look it up for ourselves and see what they did... OH WAIT, YES WE CAN.... Idiots...

DO you have anything intelligent to add or is retard all you got?
So far it would seem magaturds are guilty of being slimy fucking traitorous bilge. That's where it seems we are after seeing the footage/testimony from hearing #1. Can you explain why you aren't slimy fucking traitorous bilge? I'm all ears, magaturd. Can't wait to hear about the conspiracy.

So far it would seem magaturds are guilty of being slimy fucking traitorous bilge. That's where it seems we are after seeing the footage/testimony from hearing #1. Can you explain why you aren't slimy fucking traitorous bilge? I'm all ears, magaturd. Can't wait to hear about the conspiracy.
You mean the cherry-picked cinematic garbage? The ALTERED garbage?

You do realize that in a court of law they will get all of the footage and not your bullshit version of it, dont you?

I can suddenly think of something even more dreary and tiresome than the Schiff show.

yuck
Actually, Hannity had a very good show tonight. I watched it second and the people he had on tore the whole Schitt show apart with facts... John Soloman had the actual timeline from CHP and it disproves a whole lot of the crap the Schitt show put out there..

Translation: I got nothin.... thus, I chose to be a retard.

I love it... The entire committee was served with orders to protect and preserve all of their evidence, notes, recordings, and all other evidenceary items. Looks like there will be a criminal case in the works.. But whom are they targeting? It Isn't Trump. This looks to be for expulsion proceedings after the Nov elections..

Forum List

Back