Here's How You Know the January 6th Committee Has Nothing

And this is the heart of the matter, you all would not care if Trump stood up on national TV and said "yes, the whole thing was planned as a way to stop the certification and keep me as POTUS".

In fact most of you would cheer and worship him even more

Ha!

I'm hoping he doesn't run in 2024 to make room for DeSantis. That's how off base you are.

There is no response to them. There is no amount of evidence that will be enough. There is nothing that any witness can say. This is was all FBI and Antifa and BLM. They are programmed to deny everything, 100%, period. Or say "no one cares". All they believe is what they are told by Hannity and Tucker and Fox. That's it.

We're seeing the predictable result of conflicting realities on a national scale. We weren't attacked militarily by a dangerous foreign enemy, we were brought down from within. That's the last thing we were expecting.

vHHcC76.jpg
evidence of what? we know there was a riot…you all said trump organized it…i’m waiting for that proof

They're watching people telling them not to watch the hearings. :laugh:
I think the public has sort of got to the point with dems amd their obsession with trump…where it’s like the boy that cried wolf.

we were told their was a russian conspiracy…that turned out to be a massive hoax started by the clinton campaign

we were told he cheated on his taxes…vance took his case to the scotus…and nothing

we were told he blackmailed Ukraine…another hoax

we were told he has campaign fin felonies because of Daniels…that turned out to be a hoax and your lawyer ended up in prison, and she ended up paying trumps lawyers

this is now the second hearing in Congress in regards to trump and jam 6th, this first one exonerated him, and now we are doing it again for…well looks like clearly mid term elections reasons

There is no response to them. There is no amount of evidence that will be enough. There is nothing that any witness can say. This is was all FBI and Antifa and BLM. They are programmed to deny everything, 100%, period. Or say "no one cares". All they believe is what they are told by Hannity and Tucker and Fox. That's it.

We're seeing the predictable result of conflicting realities on a national scale. We weren't attacked militarily by a dangerous foreign enemy, we were brought down from within. That's the last thing we were expecting.

vHHcC76.jpg

If your committee wanted the truth why would they edit the part of the video where Trump said “peacefully protest”?

The Orange Cult, 2022
Except I'm not.

However I'm an ally of the orange cult at the present time. Because leftists are such thorough fucktards, and I want them gone

The whole entire world is lined up against the progtard Neo-Libs. Except for the globalists - but they're just using you, they'll throw you under the bus whenever it's convenient.

This third FAKE "impeachment" of Trump is just a self-gratifying masturbatory gesture for the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie Marxist brigade.

I think the public has sort of got to the point

I think you have no clue what the public thinks or feels. You cannot even pretend to have an unbiased view of this.

It is interesting that FoxNews choose to go two hours commercial free so that people would not switch over and watch during the commercials.

What is it you think they were afraid of so badly they were willing to lose money?

Americans are angry and this is already backfiring. No one cares about this.
RWI's are angry, Not Americans.
Plenty of people care about this ^^^J6 Documentation of Crimes.
It's (the factual information presented) pretty good stuff Sue.

Listen and quit protecting POS trump.
We Care Sue.
Why don't You^^^^ SweetSue92 ?

This third FAKE "impeachment" of Trump is just a self-gratifying masturbatory gesture for the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie Marxist brigade.
SeaMajor7 lolOLLOLLLLOL at you randomly just joining a thread to protect trump.
Weird, I know.

vHHcC76.jpg
No one was brought down, and you idiots are the liars.

Here's How You Know the January 6th Committee Has Nothing

11 Jun 2022 ~~ By Bonchie

I was lucky enough to have other things to do last night which prohibited me from watching the latest installment in the Democrat obsession with January 6th, and yeah, I’m including Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger in that group now.
The January 6th committee held a primetime hearing, garnering complete buy-in for the stunt from all the networks and cable stations except Fox News, and it didn’t take long for the clips to start coming out. What transpired was a political show trial that would make Stalin blush.
~Snip~
Take Liz Cheney’s opening statement for example. It was widely lauded as an exercise in truth-telling, but what did she actually say? The answer is not much.

~Snip~
Cheney never quite gets there, and she doesn’t get there because the answer to all those questions is: “No.” Thus, she’s left with the vague charge that he “lit the flame.” Whether that’s actually true or not is an open question given he pointedly told people to remain peaceful, yet it’s not even that relevant.

~Snip~
There was no organized, pre-planned insurrection on January 6th. There was a protest where several hundred people splintered off and did a bad thing, and they are paying dearly for it. Donald Trump, as much as one may hate him, did not order or even insinuate an order for people to enter the Capitol. In fact, he did the opposite. All the rest of the pomp and circumstance about Trump associates talking about challenging certification is not illegal. How do I know? Because Jamie Raskin and Bennie Thompson, both members of the January 6th committee, have previously challenged the certification of presidential elections.
This committee is a farce. Listen closely and you won’t hear anything at all. It’s a waste of time, rehashing what we already know in dramatic fashion in the vain hope that people will forget they are paying $5 a gallon for gas and $12 for a pack of bacon. It’s not going to work.

Commentary:
Investigation continues while the economy sucks, Americans drowning in debt, High inflation, being overrun by illegal aliens. But hey, let’s have a prime-time hate Trump fest! Which, by the way, is being paid for we taxpayers! Aren’t we awesome?
Edward Bernays and Joe Goebbels must have been dancing together in Hell when they heard the lies being spewed by Bennie Thompson and Lessie Cheney. I can't believe these clowns expect to hold more of these circle jerks.
Here's what would have made last night newsworthy, Ray Epps testifying. Mayor Bowser explaining why she rejected the Net'l-Guard, Chris Wray testifying and answering under oath how many FBI agents or informants were agitators in the crowd? The Sergeant at Arms testifying about his communications with Nancy Pelosi about protecting the Capitol and Sen, Schumer explaining his reasons for holding back the national Securify report. But no, we get a clown show with the Queen of Clowns, Adam Kinzinger, and Lessie Cheney.
I remember when TV drama and Series shows like Sopranos at least were entertaining! This Congressional Clown Show can’t compete!

J6 Reichstag Fire

I think you have no clue what the public thinks or feels. You cannot even pretend to have an unbiased view of this.

It is interesting that FoxNews choose to go two hours commercial free so that people would not switch over and watch during the commercials.

What is it you think they were afraid of so badly they were willing to lose money?
You folks are funny, in the pathetic way. Polling, which you idiots adore, tells us NOBODY CARES. Only the the most ridiculous and rabid lefties even remember that January thing. People care about record high gas, out of control inflation, all with no end in sight. This distraction is failing.

Fox will get a net gain from going commercial free, as it boosts viewership during prime market slots.

You folks can keep pissing in the wind, as is your right. Just don't try to get the rest of us to pay for your dry cleaning.

You folks are funny, in the pathetic way. Polling, which you idiots adore, tells us NOBODY CARES. Only the the most ridiculous and rabid lefties even remember that January thing. People care about record high gas, out of control inflation, all with no end in sight. This distraction is failing.

Fox will get a net gain from going commercial free, as it boosts viewership during prime market slots.

You folks can keep pissing in the wind, as is your right. Just don't try to get the rest of us to pay for your dry cleaning.

and yet FoxNews was scared as shit at letting you sheep change the channel! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I think the public has sort of got to the point with dems amd their obsession with trump…where it’s like the boy that cried wolf.
This ^^^^ is totally a made up RW thing.
trump is the obsessed one, we just comment on him.
trump is the conman, we indict noted criminals.

If trump would STFU and disappear, there would be no more trump talk.

So yeah, FAKE News.

Forum List

Back