January 6 committee chair Bennie Thompson kicks off remarks with slavery, the Ku Klux Klan, & lynching

No surprise here, everyone knows it's 100% political. If there were any real crimes, then they should be investigated by law enforcement (DOJ/FBI). If evidence is found, charges should be filed in a court of law. This sort of thing is happening WAY too often where the US Senate acts like a Judge, Jury and Executioner. It's unconstitutional for these purposes.

I've got better things to do with my time than watch MSM theatre. Doesn't matter what happens, I won't buy anything that comes out of it.

Glad we've got a few eyes on it, though. Keep us posted.

So far it would seem magaturds are guilty of being slimy fucking traitorous bilge.

TRANSLATION: The Weed watched the shitshow and it really fucking BOMBED!

Every man overboard! Sinking ship coming in 150 days! :uhoh3: :21:

Cause you know, if the Left thought the Pelosi/ABC Bowel Movement actually SCORED,

THEY WOULD BE DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY now instead of bitter!

giggle.gif

#1. Can you explain why you aren't slimy fucking traitorous bilge? I'm all ears, magaturd. Can't wait to hear about the conspiracy.
Because your triggered, emotional personal feelings and being extremely susceptible to Democrat propaganda does not make it so.

"That didn’t take long. January 6 select committee chair Bennie Thompson gave the opening remarks of the committee’s prime-time hearing, and within minutes, we were hearing about not January 6, but slavery, the Ku Klux Klan, and lynching."

Ya gotta wonder how much the newly-hired fake news producer Pelosi brought in had to do with this choreographed theatrical BS performance or if it was all Pelosi's & Schiff's idea...

Well, it didn't take long for them to prove this is a huge political shit show.

Despite racism having nothing to do with the events of 6 Jan, the Democrats went all-in with their 'everything is about Racist Republicans' propaganda...

...which left the majority of Americans scratching their heads and asking, 'WTF?'

Way to go, Democrats. :p

January 6 was the best thing that ever happened to them and their platform, just imagine their disappointment had the National Guard been deployed preventively.

"That didn’t take long. January 6 select committee chair Bennie Thompson gave the opening remarks of the committee’s prime-time hearing, and within minutes, we were hearing about not January 6, but slavery, the Ku Klux Klan, and lynching."

Ya gotta wonder how much the newly-hired fake news producer Pelosi brought in had to do with this choreographed theatrical BS performance or if it was all Pelosi's & Schiff's idea...

Well, it didn't take long for them to prove this is a huge political shit show.

Despite racism having nothing to do with the events of 6 Jan, the Democrats went all-in with their 'everything is about Racist Republicans' propaganda...

...which left the majority of Americans scratching their heads and asking, 'WTF?'

Way to go, Democrats. :p

Anything regarding the actual substance you care to comment on?

January 6 was the best thing that ever happened to them and their platform, just imagine their disappointment had the National Guard been deployed preventively.
If January 6 did not exist, enemy democrats would have to invent it. Oh WAIT. They DID invent it.

Because your triggered, emotional personal feelings and being extremely susceptible to Democrat propaganda does not make it so.
There's the deflection. There's the weak shit I was expecting. :itsok: I knew you would be the one the provide the weak shit.

Bless your heart. But that's what you're here to be. :113:

Forum List

Back