Jan. 6 participant Ashli Babbitt's husband, conservative group file a wrongful death suit against U.S. government

60 Big Lie cases were filed. Trump, his team or his supporters lost them all.

Without exception.

And you ignore every single one of them. Good luck with that.

Now how many Big Lie cases did Trump win? Say it with me.......that's right, ZERO.
60 cases ignored, what does that tell you? There's something wrong out there. Now we have the criminal Biden

Screenshot_20240107-110732_Instagram.jpg

There was no looking, Trump was neutralized with out due process. It's a damn shame, now we have the criminal Biden.

Again, you're using legal terms you don't understand, repeating your blunder with 'circumstantial evidence'.

You don't understand what due process is. You assume due process is ONLY a trial. Nope. You can lose (or win) at a hearing, you can have charges dismissed, you can have a case dismissed. You can have that case upheld for trial. You can plea or settle. You can dismiss your own case, as Trump did. All of this is due process.

Due process is simply following the legally required steps in the processes of the law. And Trump was afforded due process with all of his proceedings. Says who? Says every court to hear his appeals, all the way up to the Supreme Court.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. And in your ignorance, insisting that the law and courts should be bound to your imagination.

As MAGA does. How's that working out for you?

60 cases ignored, what does that tell you? There's something wrong out there. Now we have the criminal Biden

View attachment 885380
'Ignored' says you, citing yourself.

But you don't have the first clue how the law works. You're wholly ignorant of even basic legal principles. You mistook video of a shooting as 'circumstantial evidence'. You mistook Trump losing at a hearing with Trump being denied due process. You don't even know what due process is. You mistook voluntarily dismissing his own case as Trump being denied due process.

So....why would I give a shit if you ignore the actual law and the actual meaning of due process?

Again, you're using legal terms you don't understand, repeating your blunder with 'circumstantial evidence'.

You don't understand what due process is. You assume due process is ONLY a trial. Nope. You can lose (or win) at a hearing, you can have charges dismissed, you can have a case dismissed. You can have that case upheld for trial. You can plea or settle. You can dismiss your own case, as Trump did. All of this is due process.

Due process is simply following the legally required steps in the processes of the law. And Trump was afforded due process with all of his proceedings. Says who? Says every court to hear his appeals, all the way up to the Supreme Court.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. And in your ignorance, insisting that the law and courts should be bound to your imagination.

As MAGA does. How's that working out for you?
Actually I'm not doing that badly I'm still enjoying Trump's tax cuts. I hate Bidenomics and all the turmoil in the world right now. Looking forward to the election in November and retribution. You going to hit the streets when Trump gets elected?

Screenshot_20230305-082449_Twitter.jpg

'Ignored' says you, citing yourself.

But you don't have the first clue how the law works. You're wholly ignorant of even basic legal principles. You mistook video of a shooting as 'circumstantial evidence'. You mistook Trump losing at a hearing with Trump being denied due process. You don't even know what due process is. You mistook voluntarily dismissing his own case as Trump being denied due process.

So....why would I give a shit if you ignore the actual law and the actual meaning of due process?
Are you a lawyer?

Actually I'm not doing that badly I'm still enjoying Trump's tax cuts. I hate Bidenomics and all the turmoil in the world right now. Looking forward to the election in November and retribution. You going to hit the streets when Trump gets elected?

View attachment 885383

And yet you just completely abandoned your entire pseudo-legal nonsense about Trump and due process. And desperately tried to change the topic to 'Bidenomics'.

I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.

If ever you're curious why your ilk fail so consistenly in court, just come on back to this thread for a refresher.

And yet you just completely abandoned your entire pseudo-legal nonsense about Trump and due process. And desperately tried to change the topic to 'Bidenomics'.

I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.

If ever you're curious why your ilk fail so consistenly in court, just come on back to this thread for a refresher.
Now you're really flailing. You a lawyer?

Now you're really flailing. You a lawyer?
You don't get how little energy it took to run you off your own claims.

So much for your bullshit about Trump being 'neutralized with out due process'.

Even you treated your claim like the meaningless garbage it was.

You don't get how little energy it took to run you off your own claims.

So much for your bullshit about Trump being 'neutralized with out due process'.

Even you treated your claim like the meaningless garbage it was.
You didn't explain very well how Trump was given due process. You didn't explain why they wouldn't hear any of the cases that they brought concerning the election. You certainly are no lawyer, trafficking in meaningless garbage is your Forte. You really are not worth any energy on my part

You didn't explain very well how Trump was given due process. You didn't explain why they wouldn't hear any of the cases that they brought concerning the election. You certainly are no lawyer, trafficking in meaningless garbage is your Forte. You really are not worth any energy on my part

Of course I did. Trump was afforded every hearing he was due under the established processes of law. Says who? Every judge, appealant court, to hear any such case, all the way up to the Supreme Court.

You disagree, imagining that YOU define what due process is.

As to why the cases were dismissed, you'll need to get more specific. Sometimes, they were dismissed for lack of evidence. Other times, because of a lack of jurisdiction. Others, because Trump voluntarily dismissed his own case.

Your argument is that EVERY case was Trump being 'neutralized with out due process'. Even the one he dismissed himself.

Because you say so. Um.....who the fuck are you?

Yeah they punished the perpetrator of that severely. You idiot people should stay out of the way of cars
Object lesson. Go to a gangfight ,you might get hurt. Antifa STARTED that riot. I Hate Mother fuckin "Protestors".

Of course I did. Trump was afforded every hearing he was due under the established processes of law. Says who? Every judge, appealant court, to hear any such case, all the way up to the Supreme Court.

You disagree, imagining that YOU define what due process is.

As to why the cases were dismissed, you'll need to get more specific. Sometimes, they were dismissed for lack of evidence. Other times, because of a lack of jurisdiction. Others, because Trump voluntarily dismissed his own case.

Your argument is that EVERY case was Trump being 'neutralized with out due process'. Even the one he dismissed himself.

Because you say so. Um.....who the fuck are you?
I'm just a concerned citizen. It does look like he was a day late and a dollar short with all of that. Doesn't change my view that it was a rigged election, just my opinion though. We'd better keep a better eye on you dishonest Democrats in November. A quote from a reasonable article that I read
Instead, judges repeatedly found that plaintiffs without standing filed cases that, per past precedent, were lodged too late, sometimes in the wrong courts, asking for disproportionate relief based on unsubstantiated claims. Trump's team should have been better prepared. Very difficult uphill battle in the court system. How did my discussion of Biden is a criminal morph into this conversation with you? I think you just interjected yourself into this situation and started blathering about those court cases. Kind of abrupt don't you think?

I'm just a concerned citizen. It does look like he was a day late and a dollar short with all of that. Doesn't change my view that it was a rigged election, just my opinion though. We'd better keep a better eye on you dishonest Democrats in November. A quote from a reasonable article that I read
Instead, judges repeatedly found that plaintiffs without standing filed cases that, per past precedent, were lodged too late, sometimes in the wrong courts, asking for disproportionate relief based on unsubstantiated claims. Trump's team should have been better prepared. Very difficult uphill battle in the court system. How did my discussion of Biden is a criminal morph into this conversation with you? I think you just interjected yourself into this situation and started blathering about those court cases. Kind of abrupt don't you think?

Nah, you're just a generic sovereign citizen that doesn't recognize the rule of law. And will ignore any evidence or the outcome of any court proceeding if it doesn't match what you imagine 'due process' is supposed to be.

But your imagination isn't a legal standard. It never has been.

And your link has no article. I'll stick with the actual court rulings, thank you.

Object lesson. Go to a gangfight ,you might get hurt. Antifa STARTED that riot. I Hate Mother fuckin "Protestors".
No one ever seems to be able to answer these questions:

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Jeremy Brown. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Daniel Rodriguez. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Nathaniel “Nate” DeGrave. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

Kevin Lyons. Antifa or FBI? Which one?

All these violent people: Capitol Breach Cases

Antifa or FBI?

When more than 17,00

Nah, you're just a generic sovereign citizen that doesn't recognize the rule of law. And will ignore any evidence or the outcome of any court proceeding if it doesn't match what you imagine 'due process' is supposed to be.

But your imagination isn't a legal standard. It never has been.

And your link has no article. I'll stick with the actual court rulings, thank you.
Of course you would right or wrong. You sound like you have worked up a good strong hatred for Trump people did you get beaten by one one time? Did he / she leave you bloody and bruised? You a staunch Democrat?

Of course you would right or wrong. You sound like you have worked up a good strong hatred for Trump people did you get beaten by one one time? Did he / she leave you bloody and bruised? You a staunch Democrat?

In comparison to what? Your judgment on what is right or wrong? Your judgment on what due process is supposed to mean? Your judgment on any legal outcome you deem yourself an expert on?

Sorry, my little Sovereign Citizen. But you aren't nearly enough to carry any of your arguments.

Nor is your imagination. You just don't know what you're talking about.

In comparison to what? Your judgment on what is right or wrong? Your judgment on what due process is supposed to mean? Your judgment on any legal outcome you deem yourself an expert on?

Sorry, my little Sovereign Citizen. But you aren't nearly enough to carry any of your arguments.

Nor is your imagination. You just don't know what you're talking about.
Must have been quite a beating that you took in order to work up the kind of Rage that you express on here. Was it a couple of trump people or probably just one. Sorry that happened to you, now you are a Democrat, dishonest as the day is long. Your weakness is obvious

Forum List

Back