Jan. 6 participant Ashli Babbitt's husband, conservative group file a wrongful death suit against U.S. government

I've got every judge to hear every Big Lie case from Trump, his team or his supporters, along with every appeals court all the way up to the Supreme Court....that have never found a single due process violation against Trump for any Big Lie case.

And you've got you, some random dude on the internet who insists he knows better, saying 'uh-uh'.

Sorry, Sovereign Citizen. But our sources are not equal.
I'll give it to you your corrupt regime has done a good job with its political lawfare. We will have to turn things around and have a lot to work to do after Trump gets elected in November it's all for our own good as a country cannot survive with the type of leadership we have now. He's up for the job though not to worry. You do realize the big lie was in 2016 with Hillary Clinton, dishonest Democrat? Don't you wish you actually do something about morality and ethics?

I'll give it to you your corrupt regime has done a good job with its political lawfare. We will have to turn things around and have a lot to work to do after Trump gets elected in November it's all for our own good as a country cannot survive with the type of leadership we have now. He's up for the job though not to worry. You do realize the big lie was in 2016 with Hillary Clinton, dishonest Democrat? Don't you wish you actually do something about morality and ethics?
Or....you just don't know what you're talking about.

And you're no more an authority on morality or ethics than you are on the law.

So what have you got to offer beyond you citing yourself on topics you know jackshit about?

So far even you treat your 'legal analysis' like meaningless garbage, tossing it on the rhetorical midden heap. Surely you'll understand why I treat your analysis the same way.

Or....you just don't know what you're talking about.

And you're no more an authority on morality or ethics than you are on the law.

So what have you got to offer beyond you citing yourself on topics you know jackshit about?
I'm afraid that is you that is talking out of his ass on this subject. You know nothing about morality and ethics, as you celebrate the fact that no one would hear Trump's case of election interference. If it were up to Democrats you would jail any political opponent without due process, just so you could have power. That's what a dishonest Democrat is all about, any means to justify the end. The rule of law means nothing to your sort. Thanks for ushering in the third world of the United States. What else do you have to offer besides that? Probably nothing

I'm afraid that is you that is talking out of his ass on this subject. You know nothing about morality and ethics, as you celebrate the fact that no one would hear Trump's case of election interference. If it were up to Democrats you would jail any political opponent without due process, just so you could have power. That's what a dishonest Democrat is all about, any means to justify the end. The rule of law means nothing to your sort. Thanks for ushering in the third world of the United States. What else do you have to offer besides that? Probably nothing

I'm not citing me. I'm citing every judge to hear every Big Lie case from Trump, his team or his supporters, along with every appeals court all the way up to the Supreme Court....that have never found a single due process violation against Trump for any Big Lie case.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you? Remember, you don't know shit.

I'm not citing me. I'm citing every judge to hear every Big Lie case from Trump, his team or his supporters, along with every appeals court all the way up to the Supreme Court....that have never found a single due process violation against Trump for any Big Lie case.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you? Remember, you don't know anything about the law, morality, ethics. You're just making shit up.
Because you don't believe In fairness and ethics. You are a dishonest Democrat who only cares about power and money. Make America great again wants to eliminate the two-tier justice system and make the judicial process Fair again for all, not just for some. I'm not saying all trumps cases should have been heard but some of them surely should have. I'm not sure how it happened but something is definitely rotten in that whole process. You celebrating the fact that none of them were heard definitely shows a lack of character and curiosity on your part along with corruptness in your soul. You are a weak minded person who really doesn't deserve to live in this country. Lame, weak and unintelligent, no way to go through life. MAGA

Because you don't believe In fairness and ethics.

Says you, citing you. And you don't know what talking about. Not about the law, ethics, or morality.

This is where your Sovereign Citizen nonsense always breaks.

So is this it? Just you, offering yourself as the supreme authority of law, morality and ethics? Insisting that you and you alone know better than any judge?

If so, can you see why your MAGA ilk have such a terrible time in court?

Says you, citing you. And you don't know what talking about. Not about the law, ethics, or morality.

So is this it? Just you, offering yourself as the supreme authority of law, morality and ethics? Insisting that you and you alone know better than any judge?

New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron, the judge presiding over the case, is determined to help her do it. Justice Engoron ruled pre-trial that President Trump had committed fraud. During the trial, Justice Engoron has deliberately ignored defense testimony from multiple real estate experts supporting the valuation of the property in President Trump’s financial statements, as well as that of the lenders themselves, who testified that they used their own appraisers, were paid back promptly, and were not defrauded.

More court of public opinion.

That didn't happen.

You keep saying the same thing over and over again. That doesn't make something true. When you celebrate the fact that Trump was not heard in his claims of election interference you buy into the banana public philosophy of governance. The we will do anything to persecute our political opponents jail them if necessary philosophy is immoral and unethical. Do we really want to turn this country into Venezuela? Well I think some do dishonest Democrat. Ignorant and uneducated, no way for you to go through life.

Read and learn

Destroying the Rule of Law to Get Trump​

Next
Jump to newWatch
S

Stryder50

Platinum Member​

Thread title is from an article/op-ed in recent issue of Epoch Times.
Author is Laura Hollis*, and she leads off with a reference from Robert Bolt’s prize-winning play “A Man for All Seasons” which takes place in 16th-century England during the reign of King Henry VIII.

Laura Hollis
Author

Laura Hirschfeld Hollis is a native of Champaign, Illinois. She received her undergraduate degree in English and her law degree from the University of Notre Dame. Hollis' career as an attorney has spanned 28 years, the past 23 of which have been in higher education. She has taught law at the graduate and undergraduate levels, and has nearly 15 years' experience in the development and delivery of entrepreneurship courses, seminars and workshops for multiple audiences. Her scholarly interests include entrepreneurship and public policy, economic development, technology commercialization and general business law. In addition to her legal publications, Hollis has been a freelance political writer since 1993, writing for The Detroit News, HOUR Detroit magazine, Townhall.com, and the Christian Post, on matters of politics and culture. She is a frequent public speaker.Hollis has received numerous awards for her teaching, research, community service and contributions to entrepreneurship education. She is married to Jess Hollis, a musician, voiceover artist, and audio engineer. They live in Indiana with their two children, Alistair and Celeste.
Following posts are excerpts from her op-ed article.
www.theepochtimes.com

Destroying the Rule of Law to Get Trump

www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com

Thanks Gift Quote Reply Stryder50

• Disagree
  • Funny
  • Fake News
Reactions:0311, SavannahMann, bdtex and 3 others
S

Stryder50

Platinum Member​

EXCERT:
Fast forward 500 years. The Democratic Party (and some of the GOP’s old guard) have decided that Donald Trump is the devil, and in William Roper-esque fashion, they are willing to cut down every law in the United States to get to him.

It started in 2016 with the baseless accusations that President Trump had somehow “colluded” with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. The FBI lied multiple times to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to get federal warrants to spy on President Trump and his advisers. The Justice Department started a multiyear investigation, based upon “evidence” that they already knew was falsified “opposition research” commissioned and paid for by Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign apparatus. Despite more than $30 million in taxpayer dollars spent, the “investigation” produced exactly nothing.

But President Trump’s enemies haven’t let up.

President Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives twice and acquitted twice.
www.theepochtimes.com

Destroying the Rule of Law to Get Trump

www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com

n't know what talking about. Not about the law, ethics, or morality.

You keep saying the same thing over and over again. That doesn't make something true. When you celebrate the fact that Trump was not heard in his claims of election interference you buy into the banana public philosophy of governance. The we will do anything to persecute our political opponents jail them if necessary philosophy is immoral and unethical. Do we really want to turn this country into Venezuela? Well I think some do dishonest Democrat. Ignorant and uneducated, no way for you to go through life.

You keep offering yourself as some infallible arbiter of the law, morality and ethics. You're not.

Am....am I not supposed to mention that?

And again, the persecution of political opponents......says who? That would be you citing you again. And you're nobody.

Meanwhile, there's buckets of evidence of crimes. Trump recording himself admitting that the documents he was showing off were secret, that he could have declassified them when he was president, but that he can't now.

TWICE.

We have Trump's own IT guy testifying that Trump tried to have video recordings of the handling of those documents destroyed.

We've got Trump's own attorney admitting that Trump tried to convince him to lie to authorities about those documents.

Its the evidence of real crimes that is resulting in the charges.

You keep offering yourself as some infallible arbiter of the law, morality and ethics. You're not.

Am....am I not supposed to mention that?

And again, the persecution of political opponents......says who? That would be you citing you again. And you're nobody.

Meanwhile, there's buckets of evidence of crimes. Trump recording himself admitting that the documents he was showing off were secret, that he could have declassified them when he was president, but that he can't now.

TWICE.

We have Trump's own IT guy testifying that Trump tried to have video recordings of the handling of those documents destroyed.

We've got Trump's own attorney admitting that Trump tried to convince him to lie to authorities about those documents.

Its the evidence of real crimes that is resulting in the charges.
You were the one who came on here acting like an expert in the law. After I asked you your qualifications it turned out you had none. Since then you've just repeated yourself over and over about how Trump got due process even though they refuse to hear any of his cases. You are too embarrassed to even admit you're a Democrat. Persecuting your political opponent through the law is not moral and is against everything we stand for here in the United States. If you don't like it then you should go somewhere where it's cool. Buckets of evidence like they have on Joe Biden? LOL. Slow and ignorant, no way to go through life MAGA

You were the one who came on here acting like an expert in the law. After I asked you your qualifications it turned out you had none. Since then you've just repeated yourself over and over about how Trump got due process even though they refuse to hear any of his cases. You are too embarrassed to even admit you're a Democrat. Persecuting your political opponent through the law is not moral and is against everything we stand for here in the United States. If you don't like it then you should go somewhere where it's cool. Buckets of evidence like they have on Joe Biden? LOL. Slow and ignorant, no way to go through life MAGA

Again, I'm not citing me. I'm citing every judge to ever year a Big Lie Case. Every judge to ever issue a warrant affirming probable cause that Trump committed a crime. Every appellant court all the way up to the Supreme Court....not ONE has ever found any due process violation against Trump.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

What makes all of the judges, all the prosecutors, all of the magistrates, the special counsel, even the Supreme Court itself inferior in their legal judgments to you citing yourself?

Explain it to me.

Again, I'm not citing me. I'm citing every judge to ever year a Big Lie Case. Every judge to ever issue a warrant affirming probable cause that Trump committed a crime. Every appellant court all the way up to the Supreme Court....not ONE has ever found any due process violation against Trump.

Why would I ignore them and instead believe you?

What makes all of the judges, all the prosecutors, even the Supreme Court itself inferior in their legal judgments to you citing yourself?

Explain it to me.
Dude just take your dishonest self to another country where you can Revel in corruption and dishonesty. We don't need you here. Trump is no criminal, you've been dishonestly persecuting him for 7 years now and got nothing. Honestly we don't need you. You just want to bring our country down. You will be unsuccessful. Lazy and stupid is no way to go through life dude MAGA

Dude just take your dishonest self to another country where you can Revel in corruption and dishonesty. We don't need you here. Trump is no criminal, you've been dishonestly persecuting him for 7 years now and got nothing. Honestly we don't need you. You just want to bring our country down. You will be unsuccessful. Lazy and stupid is no way to go through life dude MAGA
I'm out of here for the night, let me know if you ever have anything interesting to say. I promise to keep giving you advice on morals and ethics. Lord knows you need help dishonest Democrat.

So you can't offer me a single reason why I should ignore every judge, every prosecutor, every magistrate isssuing a warrant, even the Supreme Court and instead believe you citing you citing.

In fairness, I couldn't think of a single reason either. So that's settled. There's no reason to ignore a judge's ruling and believe you instead.

And again, the evidence is where Trump's charges arouse. The audio recordings of him admitting that the documents he was showing off were secret. His IT director admitting that Trump tried to destroy recordings of his handling of said documents. Trump's own attorney admitting that Trump tried to convince him to lie to authorities.

You can ignore the evidence. But you can't make me ignore it. Or any rational person. And that's where your 'persecution' fantasy falls apart.

Try again.

I'm out of here for the night, let me know if you ever have anything interesting to say. I promise to keep giving you advice on morals and ethics. Lord knows you need help dishonest Democrat.
You were always going to ignore the law, buddy. You were always going to ignore the evidence.

I'm incidental in your willful ignorance.

Sleep well!

So you can't offer me a single reason why I should ignore every judge, every prosecutor, every magistrate isssuing a warrant, even the Supreme Court and instead believe you citing you citing.

In fairness, I couldn't think of a single reason either. So that's settled. There's no reason to ignore a judge's ruling and believe you instead.

And again, the evidence is where Trump's charges arouse. The audio recordings of him admitting that the documents he was showing off were secret. His IT director admitting that Trump tried to destroy recordings of his handling of said documents. Trump's own attorney admitting that Trump tried to convince him to lie to authorities.

You can ignore the evidence. But you can't make me ignore it. Or any rational person. And that's where your 'persecution' fantasy falls apart.

Try again.
Your evidence is weak so is your argument. So is your position as a dishonest Democrat. Political persecution is never a good thing, you should go somewhere where you can engage in it freely. A perfect fantasy land for you.

Screenshot_20230324-164627_Twitter.jpg

Babbit's death was Faked as I have assured you countless times .
I was 100% right about Ebbs though they are separate strands of the overall False Flag

When the CIA get apprehensive, they run a Fake Show Case trial to scare off informants , whistleblowers, dissenters etc .
Standard CIA , BS but it fools Gullibles and deters people from arguing against an official consensus narrative .
Basic control method .
If it ever goes live on TV this in itsef is a virtual guarantee that it is 100% Fake .

Babbit's death was Faked as I have assured you countless times .
I was 100% right about Ebbs though they are separate strands of the overall False Flag

When the CIA get apprehensive, they run a Fake Show Case trial to scare off informants , whistleblowers, dissenters etc .
Standard CIA , BS but it fools Gullibles and deters people from arguing against an official consensus narrative .
Basic control method .
If it ever goes live on TV this in itsef is a virtual guarantee that it is 100% Fake .
Yeah, could be.

What do you mean he wasn't heard? His lawyers presented their so-called evidence in Court and the Courts found it to be bullshit.

Forum List

Back