Jan. 6 participant Ashli Babbitt's husband, conservative group file a wrongful death suit against U.S. government

But your imagination shouldn't. And when asked to back up these fantastical claims that your ilk have failed spectacularly to prove in court.....

......you insist that the standards of evidence be looser. So you don't fail.

Your imagination isn't evidence. It never has been.
Good to know you corrupt fucker LOL

Don't sit back on your easy chair and ask me who they were then. Do your own leg work, I'm not here for you. I just know that they refused to hear the cases that were brought. No discovery, no Witnesses, no investigations. Maybe you should look into it

How am I supposed to tell you who your imaginary judges are?

Again, you made them up.

That didn't happen.

That didn't happen.

It's not corrupt.
LOL your head is so far up your ass you could pull polyps out with your teeth. Hahaha

Screenshot_20231202-210231_Quora.jpg

Good to know you corrupt fucker LOL

Laughing....if only name calling were a standard of evidence.

No wonder your ilk are suck perfect failures in court.

Why should I or any other rational person give a fiddler's fuck about your imagination and make believe?

So is this it? Just random MAGA cult folks offering up their imagination as irrefutable fact?

If so, that was easy.

Laughing....if only name calling were a standard of evidence.

No wonder your ilk are suck perfect failures in court.

Why should I or any other rational person give a fiddler's fuck about your imagination and make believe?
Damn your dense. There were no court cases!

I definitely think you should look into it

I definitely think you should look into actual evidence and a firm connection to reality. Because you can't even give me a reason why I should give a shit about your imagination.

Damn your dense. There were no court cases!

There were 60 Big Lie court cases. Trump lost them all. Every single one, without exception.

My favorite was Trump's case against Georgia in which Trump was granted a trial, the ability to submit evidence and call witnesses, gain discovery. Everything he told cultists like yourself he wanted. And the day before his trial against Georgia was to begin.......

.....what do you think happened?

That's right! Trump voluntarily dismissed his own case rather than face cross examination and actual standards of evidence.

On the eve of getting the day in court they supposedly were begging for, President Trump and Chairman David Shafer’s legal team folded Thursday and voluntarily dismissed their election contests against Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger rather than submit their evidence to a court and to cross-examination.

You've been played, rube.

There were 60 court cases. Trump lost them all. Every single one, without exception.

My favorite was Trump's case against Georgia in which Trump was granted a trial, the ability to submit evidence and call witnesses, gain discovery. Everything he told cultists like yourself he wanted. And the day before his trial against Georgia was to begin.......

.....what do you think happened?

That's right! Trump voluntarily dismissed his own case rather than face cross examination and actual standards of evidence.

On the eve of getting the day in court they supposedly were begging for, President Trump and Chairman David Shafer’s legal team folded Thursday and voluntarily dismissed their election contests against Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger rather than submit their evidence to a court and to cross-examination.

You've been played, rube.
There we go! That's a lot of court cases to not hear or pay attention to. We could have really found out a lot . Wow thanks

There we go! That's a lot of court cases to not hear or pay attention to. We could have really found out a lot . Wow thanks

You refuse to look at any of them. These are actual cases that Trump, his team, or his supporters filed and lost. I've even linked the Secretary of State of Georgia's press release on the case that Trump voluntarily dismissed.

You refused to look at that one too.

Just because you ignore the Big Lie's perfect record of failure in court.....doesn't mean it disappears.

How many were heard? None, you really should pull your head out of your ass you're going to suffocate
60 Big Lie cases were filed. Trump, his team or his supporters lost them all.

Without exception.

And you ignore every single one of them. Good luck with that.

Now how many Big Lie cases did Trump win? Say it with me.......that's right, ZERO.

You refuse to look at any of them. These are actual cases that Trump, his team, or his supporters filed and lost. I've even linked the Secretary of State of Georgia's press release on the case that Trump voluntarily dismissed.

You refused to look at that one too.

Just because you ignore the Big Lie's perfect record of failure in court.....doesn't mean it disappears.
There was no looking, Trump was neutralized with out due process. It's a damn shame, now we have the criminal Biden.

Forum List

Back