Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

You're lying again, FruitLoops. :eusa_liar:

They have no video evidence of anyone dropping off ballots at multiple drop boxes. The movie is a fail which won't convince anyone who didn't already fall for Trump's Big Lie.
Yes they do. Would you like to challenge them in court? Please make sure it gets to a courtroom.

Yes they do. Would you like to challenge them in court? Please make sure it gets to a courtroom.

LOL

Fuckhead, I already showed you where D'Souza admitted they have no such video evidence. That's why there were no such videos in 2000 Mules. That's why they've not released any such videos in the nearly 2 months since that movie came out.

You're truly fucking deranged and have no connection with reality.

:cuckoo:

LOL

Fuckhead, I already showed you where D'Souza admitted they have no such video evidence. That's why there were no such videos in 2000 Mules. That's why they've not released any such videos in the nearly 2 months since that movie came out.

You're truly fucking deranged and have no connection with reality.

:cuckoo:
You have not shown me a thing.

LOLOL

You're fucking deranged, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:
2,000 Mules will be the straw that breaks the camel back. Much more to come and short of murder it cannot be stopped from coming out. Do I think they will kill to protect their lie? I do not think they will think twice about it.

2,000 Mules will be the straw that breaks the camel back. Much more to come and short of murder it cannot be stopped from coming out. Do I think they will kill to protect their lie? I do not think they will think twice about it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

How many times you going to deflect with a non answer? You are incapable of much else.

That's not a non-answer. It frames everything you post. For example, you claim D'Souza is going to release videos of "mules" depositing ballots at multiple drop boxes. I show you a quote of his making excuses for why he has no such videos. I've shown that to you at least twice so far. Yet here you are, still blocking out his own words in favor of your own dementia in order to repeat your hallucination that he's going to release the videos he says he doesn't have.

That's not a non-answer. It frames everything you post. For example, you claim D'Souza is going to release videos of "mules" depositing ballots at multiple drop boxes. I show you a quote of his making excuses for why he has no such videos. I've shown that to you at least twice so far. Yet here you are, still blocking out his own words in favor of your own dementia in order to repeat your hallucination that he's going to release the videos he says he doesn't have.

I posted an article that says those videos exist and are going to be coming out. You never answer what you are going to do when they do?

I posted an article that says those videos exist and are going to be coming out. You never answer what you are going to do when they do?

He said he has none. If he did have them, he certainly would have put them in his movie.

No it was not. 2,000 Mules has the digital and video evidence that prove organized fraud.
They have no video evidence of anyone dropping off ballots at multiple drop boxes
=============================================================

I think the above 3-part exchange is kinda fun.
One poster says the movie does.
Another says the movie doesn't.

So the 'it does' poster, Lastamender, suggests going to court about it.
And wants someone else to prove his assertion is wrong.
Which, strikes me as curious.
After all, ain't it usually the other way around?

Meaning, if you assert something is true.....then it is up to you to prove it is true.
It's that way in Adult Swim. Everybody knows that.

So riddle me this, poster Lastamender:

Why hasn't some uber-Conservative DA in some jurisdiction ....Georgia, Alabama, Florida, etc., picked up the challenge to get a trial going on the allegations in the film? There's gotta be dozens and dozens of MAGA-District Attorneys who are chomping at the bit to earn the Nobel Prize for proving Lastamender's favorite stolen elections was ........actually stolen. Yet, to the best of my knowledge none of them have.

I don't get it.
And ....... I honestly don't think poster Lastamender gets it either.

=============================================================

I think the above 3-part exchange is kinda fun.
One poster says the movie does.
Another says the movie doesn't.

So the 'it does' poster, Lastamender, suggests going to court about it.
And wants someone else to prove his assertion is wrong.
Which, strikes me as curious.
After all, ain't it usually the other way around?

Meaning, if you assert something is true.....then it is up to you to prove it is true.
It's that way in Adult Swim. Everybody knows that.

So riddle me this, poster Lastamender:

Why hasn't some uber-Conservative DA in some jurisdiction ....Georgia, Alabama, Florida, etc., picked up the challenge to get a trial going on the allegations in the film? There's gotta be dozens and dozens of MAGA-District Attorneys who are chomping at the bit to earn the Nobel Prize for proving Lastamender's favorite stolen elections was ........actually stolen. Yet, to the best of my knowledge none of them have.

I don't get it.
And ....... I honestly don't think poster Lastamender gets it either.
:9:

Yesterday was a historic exposure of a President's illegal and treasonous activities like no other. He tried to bribe, badger, and bully his way into an election steal that was an honest contest. The question is now, what charges should be filed and when? The US is only a sustainable experiment if the rule of law is absolute not relative. That, at the core, is as important as people's guaranteed liberties. What we have is an organized attempt to circumvent legal preceding in the US to crown a President by a minority of the people. They should get a dose of the the rule of law applied to their activities.
Exactly.

Quote him liar.

How many times need I show you this until it penetrates your dementia??

Bump: It’s not up to me! It’s up to you to prove this even happened. But again, your movie doesn’t prove that this even happened even once. You show no one who went to multiple drop boxes.

D’Souza: But what I’m saying is I do show it. You’re demanding video evidence when you know that there are whole states that took no video. There are other states that that took very partial video. There are other states that took video, but the camera is not even pointed at the drop box. So the absence, my inability to — if this had been done properly according to the election rules and there was video surveillance on all the drop boxes, I am firmly convinced that a mule going to 10 different drop boxes would be seen on the video 10 different times. But if only one of those drop boxes have video, you can’t then fault me and say, “Wait, why can’t I see more video?” Because the states didn’t take it.

Importantly, we patriotic Americans want our leaders, our politicians, to watch and hear what is being testified to. We want them all to know that there must be accountability.

So, in the end, lots of people will be ---and already have ---observed all these Republican officials tell us what they saw, what they heard, with some of them giving us their informed opinion, their analysis.
The willingness to demand accountability is a function of a willingness to maintain standards. In our current condition, we simply lack that capacity.

The spinning that is being done about the events of January 6, and the across-the-board dismissal of the Republican testimony in these hearings, are not a surprise at all. When tribalism goes this far, there are simply no standards remaining. The mere act of displaying fundamental human honesty about January 6 is equated with abject capitulation. Surrender.

I have to admit, I thought these people were nuts to demand literal geographic separation, but that may indeed be where we are headed. We are broken.

How many times need I show you this until it penetrates your dementia??

Bump: It’s not up to me! It’s up to you to prove this even happened. But again, your movie doesn’t prove that this even happened even once. You show no one who went to multiple drop boxes.
D’Souza: But what I’m saying is I do show it. You’re demanding video evidence when you know that there are whole states that took no video. There are other states that that took very partial video. There are other states that took video, but the camera is not even pointed at the drop box. So the absence, my inability to — if this had been done properly according to the election rules and there was video surveillance on all the drop boxes, I am firmly convinced that a mule going to 10 different drop boxes would be seen on the video 10 different times. But if only one of those drop boxes have video, you can’t then fault me and say, “Wait, why can’t I see more video?” Because the states didn’t take it.
GA. deleted or destroyed their videos of drop boxes. That is against the law. And as you can see the states did not obey the laws. That does not help you it makes it worse and at the very least proves the election had 0 integrity. Phillips said there are videos coming and when they do, then what?

Forum List

Back