Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

People like you and other's here are some of the most selfish disgusting self loathing individual's this nation has ever produced, and it shows big time every time you and other's open your mouths to spew your Anti-American Godless rhetoric on these forum's.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorta gettin' the picture as to why you perceive America -- the land of opportunity for others --- is your personal, and your family's, "pure hell".

It is sad to see that in this wonderful country that has fostered so much success for so many others.

We wish you can find a way to peace and more happiness and hopefully, a modicum of success in your life.

Good luck. We wish for your family.... a better life.

If Trump truly believes that he was wronged or cheated in the election, then how can anything that he was doing to try and correct that wrong be illegal or wrong ??? Think about that one......
Think about that one, You believe that if A PERSON THINKS THEY HAVE BEEN WRONGED has a right to lie & cheat & try to manipulate the laws & rules of our country in there own personal interest?

i can give a rats ass whats happens to that jerk astrodipshit....his mouth got him into all this,lets see it get him out of it....i am more concerned about the price of food,gas and other things that actually fucking matter to most people......but you go ahead and sit in front of your TV like the little loyal robotic party person you are and enjoy yourself....i have better things to take care of...
Think maybe fair & honest elections the corner stone of our country, may be as important as the discomfort of Again having to put up with high gas prices?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, first.....if one was sincere and believed one was right then you do what is right. You have the courage to testify and validate your conviction of your rightness.

Instead, Don Trump hasn't volunteered to come before the Committee. And those who he, and we, would expect to defend him.....Meadows Jordan, Navarro, Eastman, etc., well, they are refusing to come before the Committee and actually defend Don Trump.
Being under oath is the reason they refuse, If you lie under oath you can be punished. IF you don't testify you can continue to lie.

Lots of folks believe Trump won. You are obviously ignorant of that probably because you believe leftist, Marxist-Democrat propaganda. Look at reality......Biden is nothing but an old, senile clusterfuck. Biden has always been an apparatchick of the Democrat Marxist machine and a racist. All he knows is bureaucratic politics. No one voted for this shit.
Are you aware This is not about Biden? How did you get so off track?

LOL

You retard, it doesn't matter who this evidence is against. Cell phone pings only reveal a device's location. Nothing more. More evidence is needed to determine actions. And since D'Souza says they have 4 million minutes of video AND since D'Souza also says they have the exact times and locations of when "mules" deposited ballots at multiple drop boxes AND since D'Souza also says they can find videos based on times and locations AND since D'Souza claims at least 54,000 people did that -- means he should be able to show videos of at least some of them.

He can't show one.

Means it didn't happen.

Furthermore, he claims "mules" dropped off an average of X number of ballots each time they dropped off ballots. How does he know how many ballots they dropped off on average?
INTRESTING.

Think maybe fair & honest elections the corner stone of our country, may be as important as the discomfort of Again having to put up with high gas prices?
we have had fair and honest elections.....lots of people right now are struggling....and the great majority of them probably can give a rats ass about this J6 TV show.....

You know WHY they refused?
Didn't Trump and his cult investigate?
The states certified the results, they have over a month, December 8, to contest/investigate.
Over 60 court cases brought by the Trump regime, were laughed out of court.

50+​

Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing

Stop lying.

Think about that one, You believe that if A PERSON THINKS THEY HAVE BEEN WRONGED has a right to lie & cheat & try to manipulate the laws & rules of our country in there own personal interest?
No not lie and manipulate anything, but to do exactly what he did, then heck "YES"... Now you can accuse him of anything, but you have to prove your accusations or assertions, and so far you and your cronies haven't been able to do it.

and the great majority of them probably can give a rats ass about this J6 TV show.....

I quite agree.

But not all people.

Importantly, we patriotic Americans want our leaders, our politicians, to watch and hear what is being testified to. We want them all to know that there must be accountability. That liars will be known as and treated as.....liars. And, if a crime was committed at the highest levels of our governance.....there must be accountability for it.

So, in the end, lots of people will be ---and already have ---observed all these Republican officials tell us what they saw, what they heard, with some of them giving us their informed opinion, their analysis.

And America is better for it. IMHO

we have had fair and honest elections.....lots of people right now are struggling....and the great majority of them probably can give a rats ass about this J6 TV show.....
No. The 2020 election was not free and fair. To say so is stupid. There are far too many problems and no answers because evidence was not heard or hidden.

I quite agree.

But not all people.

Importantly, we patriotic Americans want our leaders, our politicians, to watch and hear what is being testified to. We want them all to know that there must be accountability. That liars will be known as and treated as.....liars. And, if a crime was committed at the highest levels of our governance.....there must be accountability for it.

So, in the end, lots of people will be ---and already have ---observed all these Republican officials tell us what they saw, what they heard, with some of them giving us their informed opinion, their analysis.

Meanwhile you ignore or probably made excuses for Joe Biden and his bragged about quid pro quo, along with his shady son's dealings where evidence is coming out more and more on those dealings each day. So don't come up in here with your TDS, and then ignore the Democrat crime's and bull crap like a jack booted Nazi defending Hitler in the face of all odds against you

I quite agree.

But not all people.

and you have the same attitude that those asswipes in congress( including the ones you think are competent enough to judge someone) has about peoples hardships....ho hum....

No. The 2020 election was not free and fair. To say so is stupid. There are far too many problems and no answers because evidence was not heard or hidden.
hey i agree there was some shit that smelled fishy,but nothing was proven enough to shut anything down.....its history....nothing is going to change....might as well think about the 20 percenters in charge now....

hey i agree there was some shit that smelled fishy,but nothing was proven enough to shut anything down.....its history....nothing is going to change....might as well think about the 20 percenters in charge now....
Nothing was proven because every attempt was blocked, under reported, if reported at all. Then Trump was censored and the media took it from there. Congress disenfranchised every Trump voter by not investigating.

".... don't come up in here with your TDS, and then ignore the Democrat crime's and bull crap like a jack booted Nazi defending Hitler."

"Hitler"??

Well, notably......this particular thread has 'Trump' in it's title twice and was headlined as a thread focused on the Select Committee's hearings on the January 6th attack on our Capitol and our elected Representatives.

Personally, I thought that would be sufficient to alert potential readers --or posters --- that it was NOT about Joe Biden. But, some evidently did not read the thread title.

Or, alternatively, when the heat gets hot in their kitchen......they shout "Look, Squirrel!"

That's tongue-in-cheek, good poster 'beagle'. Trying to be tactful.
Rather than saying...."Hey, Slow Leak, would you just focus? Just focus! Try to stay on topic. This is Adult Swim here."

But I was concerned that would sound dismissive.

Nothing was proven because every attempt was blocked, under reported, if reported at all. Then Trump was censored and the media took it from there. Congress disenfranchised every Trump voter by not investigating.
Sure, it was.

This was Rudy's best.

I would hate to see the worst, Trump himself or the kracken lady.

Sure, it was.

This was Rudy's best.

I would hate to see the worst, Trump himself or the kracken lady.

No it was not. 2,000 Mules has the digital and video evidence that prove organized fraud. That politicians and the media won't go near it proves it.

No it was not. 2,000 Mules has the digital and video evidence that prove organized fraud. That politicians and the media won't go near it proves it.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. :eusa_liar:

They have no video evidence of anyone dropping off ballots at multiple drop boxes. The movie is a fail which won't convince anyone who didn't already fall for Trump's Big Lie.

Forum List

Back