Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

How many times need I show you this

Ah, poster Faun.......your patience is admirable, but......

....but, poster
Lastamender ain't a serious individual. No gravitas. There's no there there. And I don't mean that disrespectfully.
Rather, as sort of empathy.

When confronted with counters to any of his fringie polemics he too often resorts to his obsession with scatology. And, everybody knows, that ain't really a healthy adult manifestation.

But it is what it is. We ain't here to do therapy.

My own avatar seldom responds in any exchange that involves avataree Lastamender because.....well, because there really ain't no there there.

No disrespect intended.

GA. deleted or destroyed their videos of drop boxes. That is against the law. And as you can see the states did not obey the laws. That does not help you it makes it worse and at the very least proves the election had 0 integrity. Phillips said there are videos coming and when they do, then what?

Fuckbubble, that states didn’t record it means there is no video yet you keep claiming there is even though you've never seen even one.

As far as Phillips' claims, he's a proven liar. Just days after the 2016 election, before any data was made public, he falsely claimed 3 million non-citizens voted. When asked for proof, couldn't provide any because he made that up. And if he really had those videos, it would take 5 minutes to find them. He's had a year now and still has nothing.

No it was not. 2,000 Mules has the digital and video evidence that prove organized fraud. That politicians and the media won't go near it proves it.
Really?

ALL this "evidence" and Trump's cult won't demand action?

They must really be the "deep state".

So you still have no crimes.

Git it.
Sure, nut job.

January 3 2021
"You have a big election coming up... and because of what you've done to the president, a lot of people aren't going out to vote. And a lot of Republicans are gonna vote negative because they hate what you did to the president," Trump said. "You would be respected if -- really respected if this thing could be straightened out before the election."

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

August 3 2021
Donald Trump urged the Justice Department to say publicly that "the election was corrupt" even as its top officials tried unsuccessfully to convince him that claims of widespread voter fraud were false.
"Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the republican congressmen," Trump said in a December phone call with former Acting Attorney General Jeff Rosen.

Those are crimes in the real world.

Really?

ALL this "evidence" and Trump's cult won't demand action?

They must really be the "deep state".
The Deep State is real. They worked with big tech to censor Trump and keep anyone from mentioning fraud through intimidation or bribery. It did not work. You still think it did. You are wrong.

Forgive me poster Lastamender, as I think this has been asked of you before, but......but just who is in this "Deep State"?
Can you name names?
Titles?

And, importantly, how do you know?
I know because the citizen is being shit on and it is not his idea. Think about it.

The willingness to demand accountability is a function of a willingness to maintain standards. In our current condition, we simply lack that capacity.

The spinning that is being done about the events of January 6, and the across-the-board dismissal of the Republican testimony in these hearings, are not a surprise at all. When tribalism goes this far, there are simply no standards remaining. The mere act of displaying fundamental human honesty about January 6 is equated with abject capitulation. Surrender.

I have to admit, I thought these people were nuts to demand literal geographic separation, but that may indeed be where we are headed. We are broken.
Nothing is worse than the left indoctrinating kid's, and exposing children to tragic and mature idiotic stuff.

If you are part of that crowd, then you are one sick puppy. Face it your party has went to far, it's over.

No, I am a bot from Macedonia.
====================================================

I have read on this chatroom that your avatar was described as "no there there".

I don't wish to pass judgment myself.

We can let others draw their own conclusions.

====================================================

I have read on this chatroom that your avatar was described as "no there there".

I don't wish to pass judgment myself.

We can let others draw their own conclusions.
Juvenile responses at best.

It's gonna come out. You can't stop it.

In July 2022 TGP contributor Cara Castronuova released whistleblower documents, text messages, and audio transcripts of FBI informant James Knowles’s communications with his FBI handlers on January 6. The evidence exonerates Trump supporters and the Proud Boys of any conspiracy or planning to storm the US Capitol, to enter the US Capitol, or to overthrow official proceedings.

The evidence reported by Cara at The Gateway Pundit was explosive.
IT DID NOT HAPPEN as we all know.
Now we have the proof!

The FBI had the evidence that there was “no conspiracy” or plans made by the Proud Boys and others to invade and take control of the US Capitol. The FBI ignored this information from their own operative. They ran with lies about an insurrection instead.

FACT 2: The FBI was recruiting men and women to infiltrate the crowds and work as operatives prior to January 6
jeremy-brown-.jpg
Veteran and former Green Beret Jeremy Brown (on right) and the FBI agents who came to his home to recruit him as an operative on January 6. (left)
On Thursday afternoon, September 30th, at 3:45 PM Eastern the FBI raided Jeremy Brown’s home and arrested Jeremy. The charge is trespassing. The FBI sent 20 vehicles for his arrest. DHS and Pinellas County law enforcement were also present. The FBI was in Jeremy’s home for 5-and-a-half hours looking for evidence.
The FBI searched his house, RV, and trailer. Then they arrested Jeremy and took him away.
Jeremy’s family contacted The Gateway Pundit the next morning.

Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of Special Forces Master Sergeant.
Jeremy Brown NEVER entered the US Capitol on January 6. His actual crime was refusing to be an FBI informant as we describe below.
Not only did Jeremy refuse to work as an FBI informant on January 6th, he went public with photos and audio of the conversations he had with agents.

As we reported months ago, Jeremy Brown refused to be an informant for the dirty FBI — They wanted him to be one of their operatives at the Jan. 6 Trump rallies.
According to an earlier TGP report:

The FBI called Jeremy’s cellphone and asked for a meeting after trying to contact him at his house. Jeremy then met with the FBI agents at a restaurant in Ybor City in December. He told Brandon Gray that 38 seconds into the interview the FBI attempted to recruit him to spy on the Oath Keepers.

Jeremy refused to be an FBI informant so they stormed his home and arrested him on bogus misdemeanor charges months after the Jan. 6 protests.
Jeremy Brown still sits in jail today a year later – an innocent man who committed no crimes.
FACT 3: FBI wiretapped friends and family members, including children, to spy on January 6 protesters.

FACT 4: Luke Robinson — armed J6 protester with earpiece — dropped from FBI most wanted list.

FACT 5: AT LEAST 20 undercover FBI and ATF operatives and 3 undercover police officers were running operations in the crowd on January 6

In fact, one of the first “protesters” inside the US Capitol was an FBI informant.
What a surprise!

There is also evidence that the US Capitol Police were also running informants and operatives inside the Trump crowd including members who......

FACT 6: Ray Epps

FACT 7: Disappearing Feds from FBI List
NOTHER J-6 INFILTRATOR? Megan PaAradise, the Ray Epps Female Clone, Caught on Megaphone Directing Trump Supporters to US Capitol, Broke into Lawmaker’s Office, Filmed the Room, Has Not Been Arrested

Why has the FBI not followed up on several violent protesters who were caught on video?

FACT 8: DOJ finally admits they were running Confidential Human Sources inside the Oath Keepers organization on January 6th

FACT 9: Former DEA Agent was PRESSURED to go inside US Capitol on January 6th by an Informant “friend” he was with.

FACT 10: The FBI admited in November 2022 they were running at least 8 informants inside the Proud Boys in th months leading to January 6

FACT 11: January 6th was an intelligence operation run by the US government against the people of the United States.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back